• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: DRX! JPN Items! EX's, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: 4 Bianca's + TONS MORE!

DinoTamerMeep: No problem, if you ever come across any more of my wants always feel free let me know!

Thanks.

festizzio: Thanks for the offer but no thanks, not looking to trade too much for park Darkrais as the tin is out now, could easily pick that up and get a ton more stuff heh. But I did take a look at your list I am interested in a few things, mainly Raikou EX, and at the lower end Registeel EX and Giratina EX (don't really value those 2 more than $5-$7 max).

Could you do something like those 3 for Tornadus EX, Regular Tornadus and 2 or 3 Enegy Switch (if you don't mind older sets)? Or if you have a different offer in mind feel free to counter.

Thanks

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: DRX! JPN Items! EX's, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: BULK! + TONS MORE!

Bump #1!

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: DRX! JPN Items! EX's, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: 2 Raikou EX! + TONS MORE!

I can do Raikou EX and Giratina EX for just the Tornadus EX. LMK or counter :)

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: DRX! JPN Items! EX's, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: 2 Raikou EX! + TONS MORE!

Could you throw in Tin Rayquaza EX and if you happen to have it DEX Rare Candy (Non Holo)?

LMK.

Thanks!

I don't have the Rayquaza anymore (haven't updated list yet) but I can throw in a RH DEX Rare Candy if you like.

Unfortunately I don't need any Reverse Rare Candy, only looking for Non Holo ones at the moment.

Anything small I can add in for your Registeel EX?

LMK.

Thanks.

Bump #1!

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: DRX! JPN Items! EX's, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: EX Tin Codes! + TONS MORE!

Bump #1; Updated! Looking for EX Tin Codes~!

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: DRX! JPN Items! EX's, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: EX Tin Codes! + TONS MORE!

Bump #2! Big, big updates on everything! Haves Updated! Wants Updated!

Still working on some HG/SS - COL cards (But I am sure all of you are tired of those by now lol), but feel free to ask!

Let's get to trading!

Hello again! :D
So I realised your interested in bulk... I have TONS of B&W cards, also a Bianca and FA Tornadus too if you're interested. :3

Hey there,

Yep, I am. Just let me know what your interested in and how much you have and we can work form there!

Also interested in the Bianca, but not the FA Tornadus, sorry.

Just let me know.

Thanks!

Do you have any of these? I do have NV and ND wants but these are the cards I want most.

B&W
Serperior (#5)
Deerling (#13)
Reshiram (#26)
Zekrom (#47)
Krookodile (#65)
Liepard (#67)
Metal Energy (#112)

EP
Simipour (#23)
Gothitelle (#47)
Gothitelle (#48)
Gigalith (#53)

From just that list above; I have only Serperior (#5; It is the theme deck version) and Leipard and Deerling (assuming you don't need it reverse holo or something). I think that is it, I'll take another look but that should be it.

AnthonyG said:
From just that list above; I have only Serperior (#5; It is the theme deck version) and Leipard and Deerling (assuming you don't need it reverse holo or something). I think that is it, I'll take another look but that should be it.

I don't mind the theme deck version, and I don't mind whether they're in reverse or not. :)
CML in my sig for the rest of my wants (Next Destinies and Noble Victories).

Would have been easier for you just to list them all at once, but it's fine lol.

Here is what I should have:

Victini (#15)
Tynamo (#38)
Terrakion (#73; Reverse Holo)

Kricketune (#4; Reverse Holo)
Zekrom (#50)
Muk (#53)
Musharna (#59; Reverse Holo)
Lucario (#64; Reverse Holo)
Weavile (#70)
Scrafty (#74)
Bronzong (#76)
Level Ball (#89)
Prism Energy (#93)

I know, sorry! xD Androids don't seem to like to copy and paste. >.>
Sounds great! So how many un/commons/rares/holos would you like for those? Or if I were to price them up and then offer with an equal amount, would that be easier? Or are there certain cards you want? :p

Ah, I know what you mean lol. Not a problem. Anyway I listed the prices below:

Serperior - 2
Leipard - .75
Victini (#15) - 2.5
Tynamo (#38) - .25
Terrakion (#73; Reverse Holo) - 14
Kricketune (#4; Reverse Holo) - .75
Zekrom (#50) - 1
Muk (#53) - .75
Musharna (#59; Reverse Holo) - 1.5
Lucario (#64; Reverse Holo) - 2
Weavile (#70) - .75
Scrafty (#74) - 2
Bronzong (#76) - .75
Level Ball (#89) - .50
Prism Energy (#93) - .75

Just take what your interested in add it up and divide it by 0.03 and that is how much bulk.

Thanks

Hi there :)
From your wants, I have:
1x Rayquaza EX PTCGO Code
1x Dark Explorers - Krookodile (min)
1x Dark Explorers - Kroododile (Reverse Holo) (mint)
1x Dark Blastoise 1st. Ed. MINT (Team Rocket) (non holo)

I'm interested in your:
1x Terrakion EX
1x Hydregion (#97) DRX
1x Terrakion (EP) - holo
1x Pokemon Catcher

Maybe we can work something out? :)

I am really only interested in the Rayquaza EX code, the others are really only (to me) throw in type wants. And not really looking to make a trade overseas just for a code card. If you have anything else feel free to LMK, otherwise thanks for posting, maybe next time!

Ok :/ But what about the Dark Blastoise 1st. Ed. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back