BW/BW2 H MEW and more W a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Binx345

Verified Seller
Hey so perhaps you can help me complete my pokedex
some of these i can just trade u back, if needed

BINX has
mew (multiples from an old emerald game)
terrakion
unown G, c, 1 more for other unowns only
male riolu
poliwhirl lv 50
drudigon
kangaskahn
skitty
ask for others - no shinies atm tho

WANTS (female and shiny always preferred)
shiny zorua or shiny zoroark female
bellsprout
genosect
shiny genosect
shiny bonsly or regular bonsly
pink shellos or pink female gastrodon
blue shellos
lopunny or buneary
elekid
unown (except A,c, e, d,f, g,h, i, j, p, r, t,w, ?)
exp share xx
lotad
oddish
ledyba
cleffa
seedot
ninjask or nincada
snorunt or glalie
phione
meowth
corphish

Name Chelsea
GAME: black
Friend code: 2279 6057 9778

guess i should said that my mews and terrakion are only for trade for genosect Or shinies...many of those i can just trade you back....

i also need help evolving my porygon and politoed---need them back

can get on wifi anytime tonight,pm me if you can trade

I have a Lv. 39 Kingler at my Heart Gold that has really high IVs last time I checked, I am willing to trade :)

If this is B/W listing for your wants, I have a TON of what you listed. I'll trade 10 of your wants for one mew, if that works for you.

zoruasnivyluver SURE that works ill catch 9 random pokemon and can trade either tonight (up for a few more hours) or sat night after 10 pm eastern US time

berquet if u can get your kingler on black or white game then we can trade

I would also love to trade for a mew.. I have all the Black pokemon and a lot from your list also.. i have no shiny's tho.. so let me know what you'd like for a mew.. i have a trade thread if you want to take a look at my haves..

I have a shiny raticate if I can poketransfer it into White. Would you be willing to trade for that? Cause I saw wanted rattata. I'd like a Mew for it.

nah i got a shiny raticate- and i can breed it just thought it may be easier to trade for it or trade it then trade back to someone...lol im running very very low on room in my pc boxes! do you have any other wants.....water stone, unown, shiny female zorua/zoroark perhaps?? those r my biggest wants

whitewolf do you have a water stone you can add to that? or any other of my wanted pokes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back