• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H]Lots of stuff [W]Lots of stuff

RE: Unloading MD-AR; SP Engine, Sableye, etc. Need Deck Wants! - Updated 2/10/11

Gengar_is_Pwnage - I didn't see much that I currently need. Do you possibly have any of my wants unlisted?

RE: Unloading MD-AR; SP Engine, Sableye, etc. Need Deck Wants! - Updated 2/10/11

Sorry we could work something out. =/ Feel free to check my "Sales" thread if you're interested in purchasing.

CML for Venusaur, SW [RH]?

my:

uxie la
pokemon collector

your:

Rai Sui top
seeker

lmk

GigaDrain -

My:
Venusaur, SW (RH)

Your:
Luxray GL, RR (RH)

Let me know if that'll work.

mlouden03 -

Is that the only Collector you have for trade?

I could do 2 collectors instead if you want. I do have more

My:
RSL Top

Your:
2x Pokemon Collector

That's about even in price. I could toss in something small to make the trade more attractive to you, but I wont be able to add in the Seeker since it'll put me over by a decent amount.

i value seeker at like 2..and your top at 6-8. collectors are 5 each..

Yeah, alright. Might as well.

My:
RSL Top
Seeker

Your:
2x Pokemon Collector

PM to confirm.

Please CML for:
Pokemon Communication
Power Spray
Energy Gain
Cyrus's Conspiracy x2

The Hybrid -

You wouldn't happen to have two Uxie's unlisted, would you?

nah man, if you look at my wants I'm lookin for 3 of them myself...lol

i got a dif deal for rsl..but maybe:

2 collector

your:

cyrus
seeker
luxray gl holo

lmk

RE: ≈≈▓͏P͏O͏K͏E͏M͏O͏N► - Updated 2/19

Updated. Bumping to the top.

RE: ≈≈▓͏P͏O͏K͏E͏M͏O͏N►

braves11 - Sorry, I didn't see anything that I currently need.

RonShad - Would you trade it for your Seeker?

Back