• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Everything You Need! W: Come find Out! OVERSTOCKED WITH CALL ENERGY! COME TRADE!

Which Is Better?

• Luxray GL Lv X

Votes: 161 82.6%
  • Blaziken FB Lv X

Votes: 34 17.4%

• Total voters
RE: American Trader: I Have What You Want, Do You Have What I Want? I.E 4 Blazekin lv. X

ATTENTION EVERYONE, I HAVE SENT YOU ALL A PM IN REFERENCE TO YOUR POSTS.

RE: American Trader: 4 Blazekin FB X, AND MORE. I Have What You Want, Do You Have What I Want?

I will answer your PM here after my leagues this weekend

RE: American Trader: 4 Blazekin FB X, AND MORE. I Have What You Want, Do You Have What I Want?

Hi, can you CML for

1x Blaziken FB Lv X
1x Luxray GL Lv X
1x Luxray GL
4 Roseanne's Research

And not needed as much but:

2 Claydol
2 Uxie

I don't really need Claydols and Uxie's too much.

BTW I live in the U.K.

Thanks!

RE: American Trader: I Have What You Want, Do You Have What I Want? I.E 4 Blazekin lv. X

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
ATTENTION EVERYONE, I HAVE SENT YOU ALL A PM IN REFERENCE TO YOUR POSTS.

ummmmm not me apparently...

Yeah not me either

I need 3 Memory berry and as many Roseannes that you can trade.

I HAVE RESPONDED TO ALL OF YOU.

CML for
1 Absol G
1 Absol G LV.X
2 Rayquaza C
1 Dialga G LV.X
1 Palkai G LV.X
1 Dialga G
1 Luxray GL
1 RH Charizard G
1 Camerupt G
1 RH Crawdaunt G
1 RH Sableye G

Any of my other wants that you have.
Thanks.

Cforcoltsfan: i saw your RH seedot, uxie x, gallade four x, and your holo rare candies.

I am most inclined to trade the holo phantoms rare candies and Gallade 4 LV.X. I also have 3 Gallade 4(2 RH). Do you think you can offer for those? I can also offer this-
MY
RH Seedot
Your
RH Purugly G

sorry, i is not worth the stamp for that trade. make me an offer and i will counter. ok?

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
sorry, I is not worth the stamp for that trade. make me an offer and I will counter. ok?
Oh, I meant like that was the first part I was offering.
Okay so How 'bout this
MY
1 Gallade 4 LV.X
3 Gallade 4(2 RH, you didn't say if you wanted these)
3 Holon Phantoms Rare Candy
1 RH Seedot
Your
1 Absol G
1 Absol G LV.X
1 RH Purugly G
2 Rayquaza C
1 RH Charizard G
1 Broken Time Space(I'm sure you have one)
1 RH Crawdaunt G

yeah, i have 16ish gallade 4. and these are what i also have

1 Team Galactic’s Mars
1 Team Galactic’s Mars (RH)
1 Team Galactic’s Wager (RH)
1 Purugly G (RH)
1 Dialga G LV.X
1 Palkia G LV.X
1 Fortress G (RH)
1 Probopass G

I'm guessing you don't want the gallades,then?
Well I am most interested in the following-
1. Absol G LV.X
2. 1 Absol G
3. 2 Rayquaza C
4. 1 Broken Time Space
5. Probopass G
6. Pretty much everything else is just throw-in or of low value on what I want(except the X's which I'm not going to include as I don't have enough goods to trade for them)

So do you think you counter offer, now?

Cforcoltsfan: I saw your RH seedot, uxie x, gallade four x, and your holo rare candies.

...what are the condition of your cards? and the uxie x is not for trade?

The Uxie X is for trade, but I value him at around 30-40, which is a tall order for traders. Also since the Absol G LV.X(the main X I want) is around 15-23.....yeah. But yes it is for trade.
Here's my New offer-
1 Gallade 4 LV.X
1 RH Seedot
Your
1 RH Purugly G
1 Absol G
1 Absol G LV.X
2 Rayquaza C
1 Broken Time Space

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
The Uxie X is for trade, but I value him at around 30-40, which is a tall order for traders. Also since the Absol G LV.X(the main X I want) is around 15-23...yeah. But yes it is for trade.
Here's my New offer-
1 Gallade 4 LV.X
1 RH Seedot
Your
1 RH Purugly G
1 Absol G
1 Absol G LV.X
2 Rayquaza C
1 Broken Time Space

hmmm, ya know. just out of curiosty, offer the uxie x....you might just get what you want.

Okay, also are cards are mint.(except the seedot which has the usual hairline scratches that RH's do)
Okay here's my offer w/ everything you wanted.(I'm still not sure on trading him as I might make Rayquaza now because of my box pulls, but here it is)
My
Gallade 4 LV.X
Uxie LV.X
1 RH Seedot
Your
1 RH Purugly G
1 Absol G LV.X
1 Absol G
2 Rayquaza C
1 Broken Time Space
1 Probopass G
1 Team Galactic's Mars(throw in)
1 Team Galactic's Mars(RH,throw-in)
1 Team Galactic's Wager
1 Dialga G LV.X
1 Palkia G LV.X(no clue what you value him at, I've seen him around 10-18 lately)
1 RH Charizard G
1 RH Sableye G
1 RH Crawdaunt G

hmm, can i get back to you in about twenty minutes? i am getting offers through the roof about my absol G x and absol G,

Continued from our PM:

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
currently i have 13. and the only cards i see are reverse spheal (rr) and reverse seedot (rr) and absol x.

Dichromate said:
So nothing you would trade for a Gengar SF alone (assuming you have one)?

If not, thanks for checking!
Alright, well I added a little bit more today; if there's still nothing for a Gengar SF then I'll drop the offer. Thanks for your time though.

If you're interested in the Absol X, if you could offer an Absol G, a Gengar SF, and something else off my wants I'd be instantly willing to trade it.

Back