• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H] CPU search x 2, Keldeos and Landorus, other EXs, Shinings, codes, holo TSS, Skyla

Status
Not open for further replies.
salmoncannon said:
Ready to get back into trading :)

Kingsley - Can't seel at the moment man, I'm not a verified seller.

Dragonbuster - I liked the Crystal Lugia, care to make an offer?

Would u do

My
1x crystal lugia (nm 8.5-9/10)

Your
1x keldeo ex fa
1x computer search

Lmk or counter

How many klinklang shift gear do u have? I have a mew ex fa. would u be interested in it?

Could you CML for x1 Landorus x1 Computer search x1 Gold potion?

I have FA EXs from your wants along with some *s and a Neo Shining Celebi

~Thanks!

Oh OSrry But I have a mew two ex promo, Zoroak holo, gothitelle holo, gardevoir holo, vanillux holo and a eelektross holo

Dragon buster- No longer have the FA Keldeo unfortunately. Wanna make another offer?

KaMewie- How's it going man, Only have the one Shift Gear Kilnklang at the moment. Seemed to have more luck with the DE one, currently have 5 of those haha. But yes, definitely interested in the Mew!

CFOUR- Yeah it's not a huge priority, but I would trade for it, what were you interested in?

LostZone- Interested in the Celebi star and Shining, Along with the Alakazam. Good to see the Neo Celebi is mint, what shape are the other ones in?

Kingsley- Got those ones man. Do you have any sorta list or anything I can check?

salmoncannon said:
Dragon buster- No longer have the FA Keldeo unfortunately. Wanna make another offer?

KaMewie- How's it going man, Only have the one Shift Gear Kilnklang at the moment. Seemed to have more luck with the DE one, currently have 5 of those haha.

CFOUR- Yeah it's not a huge priority, but I would trade for it, what were you interested in?

LostZone- Interested in the Celebi star and Shining, Along with the Alakazam. Good to see the Neo Celebi is mint, what shape are the other ones in?

Kingsley- Got those ones man. Do you have any sorta list or anything I can check?

All are in really good condition. both stars are the high end of NM.

Hey will, i've been good.

Would you do my Mew EX FA for your Keldeo ex nfa and shift gear klinklang?

salmoncannon said:

KaMewie- How's it going man, Only have the one Shift Gear Kilnklang at the moment. Seemed to have more luck with the DE one, currently have 5 of those haha. But yes, definitely interested in the Mew!

Feel free to counter or pm to confirm

My
crystal lugia holo

Your
2x keldeo ex reg
1x computer search

Or

My
crystal lugia holo

Your
2x computer search
1x keldeo ex reg

LostZone- Sweet. I could probably do the Landorus EX, Comp. Search and Gold Potion for Alakazam and Celebi?

KaMewie- good to hear. Upon looking at completed listings, the Keldeo is going for around $25 still, and the Mew is hitting about $18. Could probably do it if you added the Dark Porygon 2?

DragonBuster- Might pass on that offer for now man. Maybe we could upgrade my Keldeo? Your list said you wanted meta stuff and rev staples. Anything you needed in particular? I'd probably trade in your favor if we were going to upgrade my Keldeo :)

salmoncannon said:
LostZone- Sweet. I could probably do the Landorus EX, Comp. Search and Gold Potion for Alakazam and Celebi?

KaMewie- good to hear. Upon looking at completed listings, the Keldeo is going for around $25 still, and the Mew is hitting about $18. Could probably do it if you added the Dark Porygon 2?

DragonBuster- Might pass on that offer for now man. Maybe we could upgrade my Keldeo? Your list said you wanted meta stuff and rev staples. Anything you needed in particular? I'd probably trade in your favor if we were going to upgrade my Keldeo :)

I just traded the celebi star :( could we still work something out? I mostly need the Landorus EX and computer search second.

Lostzone- No worries man, my fault for taking too long to reply :p what would you value the Neo Celebi?

Kingsley- Fair offer, but where do you live? If you're in Aus I could possibly do it, but if not the postage charges might not make it. We could make the trade bigger though? Do you have any more of my wants?

KaMewie- I'll give it a day or so to think about, I'll pm you soon :)

salmoncannon said:
Lostzone- No worries man, my fault for taking too long to reply :p what would you value the Neo Celebi?

Alright sweet!

1st edition Shining Celebi ~ 60ish $

I can probably work with Celebi's price a little bit as on completed listings it kind scatters.

LostZone- Yeah I can work with that. Could you do it for the Comp Search, Landorus and Gold Potion?

Xardon- I could do a Comp search for the FA Mew?

Mind if I counteroffer?

Yours:
x1 Computer search 20.49$
x1 Celebi EX 7.39$

Total: 27.88$

My:
x1 Mew EX FA 27.99$

Total: 27.99$

Troll and toad prices, LMK :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back