• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H]CoL Raikou!! All HS and more! [W]Shiny Entei, Groudon and Rayq, need Lugia EX and some promos!!!

RE: [H]CoL Raikou!! All HS and more! [W]Shiny Entei, Groudon and Rayq, and more!!!

In general, I like:

Undaunted booster (sealed) x4
Unleashed booster (sealed) x3
HGSS booster (sealed) x2 (Highest want)

Do you Weigh the Packs? I got some Legends, but no Primes (In my last packs that I got from you)...

RE: [H]CoL Raikou!! All HS and more! [W]Shiny Entei, Groudon and Rayq, and more!!!

My:
Rayquaza SL10

Your:
Donphan Prime
Ursaring Prime

LMK or counter

The newest league promos were Houndoom UD and Special Dark Energy so if you have those then you probably have them all. In terms of the Lightning Energy those are pretty rare so they tend to be worth a decent amount of money.

I'll make an offer with just the Energy and we can make the trade bigger if there's other stuff you need....

My:
1x Lightning Energy RH CoL

Your:
1x Machop TR (RH)
1x Magnemite TR (RH)
1x Yanma TR (RH)
1x Machoke TR (RH)
1x Phanpy CoL (RH)
4x Larvitar UL (RH)
2x Interviewer’s Questions (RH)
1x Prof Oak’s New Theory HS (RH)

Let me know or counter. I don't know about you, but I value each of those around $.25 each.
I would like to trade for Donphan Prime and or Crobat Prime if there are some other things you need,
but I don't have anymore of your wants for trade. So yeah, let me know what we can do.

hey i need 1 call of legends weezing

i have some pop 8 cards-
piplup
chimchar
turtwig
croagunk
luxio
riolu

and if you add some black and white stuff to weezing i have
promo 010 holo reverse mudkip
pop 3 holo plusle

Techdeck101 said:
In general, I like:

Undaunted booster (sealed) x4
Unleashed booster (sealed) x3
HGSS booster (sealed) x2 (Highest want)

Do you Weigh the Packs? I got some Legends, but no Primes (In my last packs that I got from you)...

Weigh them? Do packs with Primes weigh differently?

Anyhow, not sure I want to trade packs for a card I would only use as trade bait. How many packs would you want for it?

rubxcube3742 said:
My:
Rayquaza SL10

Your:
Donphan Prime
Ursaring Prime

LMK or counter

Sure, pm me to finalize.

Afro-G said:
The newest league promos were Houndoom UD and Special Dark Energy so if you have those then you probably have them all. In terms of the Lightning Energy those are pretty rare so they tend to be worth a decent amount of money.

I'll make an offer with just the Energy and we can make the trade bigger if there's other stuff you need....

My:
1x Lightning Energy RH CoL

Your:
1x Machop TR (RH)
1x Magnemite TR (RH)
1x Yanma TR (RH)
1x Machoke TR (RH)
1x Phanpy CoL (RH)
4x Larvitar UL (RH)
2x Interviewer’s Questions (RH)
1x Prof Oak’s New Theory HS (RH)

Let me know or counter. I don't know about you, but I value each of those around $.25 each.
I would like to trade for Donphan Prime and or Crobat Prime if there are some other things you need,
but I don't have anymore of your wants for trade. So yeah, let me know what we can do.

I didn't see anything I could add to get to Donphan or Crobat. But let's do what you listed. PM me to finalize.

Binx345 said:
hey i need 1 call of legends weezing

i have some pop 8 cards-
piplup
chimchar
turtwig
croagunk
luxio
riolu

and if you add some black and white stuff to weezing i have
promo 010 holo reverse mudkip
pop 3 holo plusle

Out of those cards you have listed, I only need the POP8 Luxio and Coragunk, and I only need those if they are the holo versions. Are they the holo versions?

aww no they r not holo, what about promo holo mudkip for your col weezing + some bw stuff maybe 2 nonholo rares or such?

I've herd that people can weigh packs and see if the have a Prime, Legend, holo. IDK how they do it but... How many would you do for it?

Binx345 said:
aww no they r not holo, what about promo holo mudkip for your col weezing + some bw stuff maybe 2 nonholo rares or such?

I don't need Mudkip, unless it is number 005. If it is we can work something out, but I don't have any B&W stuff.

Techdeck101 said:
I've herd that people can weigh packs and see if the have a Prime, Legend, holo. IDK how they do it but... How many would you do for it?

I would do the 2 HGSS and maybe 2 of the others.

CML for donphan and crobat prime

ratajoe said:
CML for donphan and crobat prime

Currently working donphan in another deal. Didn't see anything for either card regardless.

Still looking for a couple shinies to finish my CoL set. Help me out here!

Back