• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Gyrados (Seniors)

Chemical

The Mods, doubt my Knowledge.
This is my attempt and a Gyrados build.This would be my first time playing around with it so I am To Blind To Fight well with him right now.Anyways onto the decklist.
Pokemon:20
4 Magikarp SF
3 Gyrados SF
2 Sableye SF
2 Smeargle UD
1 Regice LA
2 Uxie LA
1 Azelf LA
1 Unown Q MD
1 Relicanth SV
1 Crobat G PT

S/T/S:33
4 Pokemon Collector
3 Bebe's Search
3 Seeker
4 Super Scoop Up
4 Poke Turn
3 Expert Belt
3 Junk Arm
2 Pokemon Rescue
2 Pokemon Communication
1 Luxury Ball
4 Broken-Time Space

Energy:7
4 Rescue
2 Warp
1 Fighting

This is a basic Gyrados decklist.Slight diffrences are that I added two Smeargle so I have two Sableye and two Smeargle instead of the usual four Sableye for consistency.I like Blissey in this deck since I can heal Gyrados with no draw backs since it requires no energy to do massive amounts of damage to your Opponent's pokemon.I run one Relicanth for Luxray GL since it can hit for weakness and it can hit any other pokemon on your opponent's field.I will accept any advice given.Thank You for your time,

-Chemical

things you may want to take out:
1 relicanth toxicroug g is a little more reliable
2 bebe communication is better because it can be beought back with junk arm
3 seeker i fail to see how they can be useful when you have 4 SSU
1 pokemon rescue combee is better becuse it can't be locked or sprayed
2 BTS your not really running enouhg evos for it to be really effective
1 fighting it goes along with what what i said about relicanth

things you may want to add:
1 gyrados in case some are prized
1 uxie x always good in stage 1 decks
1-1 luxray gl bring up your prey
1 toxicroug promo a better deffense aganist luxray than relicanth
1 combee can't be sprayed or locked
1 junk arm you will burn through these fast
2 communication what i said about bebe
1 vs seeker along with junk arm you can get back almost any card
1 warp point so you don't have to waste you energy for that turn
2 dark and 2 special dark so sableye can attack
1 pasychic goes with toixcroug g
1 energy gain goes with toixcroug g
1 sp radar to get luxray, crobat, or toxicroug

I run 4 BTS for a better chance of drawing it early game.Warp Gyrados back to your bench, play seeker, and your Gyrados is healed.I will pprobalby switch a Bebe for a Communication.Trainer lock isn't big in my area so Pokemon Rescue should be fine.I don't want to spend more money on Toxicroak G Promo because it's already hard enough t find.I do have a Uxie Lv.X but I dislike it in this deck because you have to find ways to move Gyrados from your active slot.

when gyrados bring up uxie than lv it up and retreat it to bring up your other gyrados when you bring one back.

The problem I forsee is I may need energy to retreat Uxie Lv.X, unless unown Q is attached.

instead of the 2 smeargles and relicanth,just add 1 more sabeley line and add a little sabledonk.just like 3 special dark and add an unown dark.i ran that and won 1 battle roads and then the next one i went undefeated 4 rounds but i lost in top cut to a jumpluff deck with a very fast trainer lock tech.just add 1 more line of crobat and 3 poketurns.:)

Back