BW/BW2 Gym Ideas?

just saying but koga and janine are the leaders of Fuschia Gym in KANTO not Sinnoh or Johto. just saying. :p and yes gastly is immune to ground type moves because the only ability it ever has is levitate.

Having different gyms would be a change, though they should altogether add more gyms to the game. The gyms should be more challenging. Having more gyms would contain a more broad range of elements in the game. If there were more gyms in the game then there would be light and dark.

Well if you count all the gyms in GSC/HGSS then thats 16 the only types missing are dark, and ground since Gary replaced Giovanni as the Viridian gym leader, but if your counting FRLG instead of HGSS then you have Giovanni and all that would be missing is dark type. It would be pretty awesome if they made it to where we can travel to Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh, considering they all have a sea port to travel from so that would be something to hope for!

Well since the pokemon series keeps on moving forward to the new, steel coyld be like a factory for futuristic stuff? Idk. But we havent had a ground since gen 1 and dark hasent been included (could add umbreon to a gym). Here is a list....
1:(i dont want rock so) Bug (it was already confirmed, fire would trump thi gym, water woul be neutral, and grass would be weak)
2:Flying (idk why but flying seems to be a random but reasonable gym)
3:poison (not that popular of a type, would like to see some in battle again)
4:Gound (hasnt been used in a while)
5:Dark (hasnt been used yet, just seemed good traverse in types)
6:Electric (shimama anyone?)
7:Steel (would be good to show off Gear and what not)
8:Dragon (good choice cause it has no basic weaknesses so it would be best for last gym)

HyroSandMaster said:
Well since the pokemon series keeps on moving forward to the new, steel coyld be like a factory for futuristic stuff? Idk. But we havent had a ground since gen 1 and dark hasent been included (could add umbreon to a gym). Here is a list....
1:(i don't want rock so) Bug (it was already confirmed, fire would trump thi gym, water woul be neutral, and grass would be weak)
2:Flying (idk why but flying seems to be a random but reasonable gym)
3:poison (not that popular of a type, would like to see some in battle again)
4:Gound (hasnt been used in a while)
5:Dark (hasnt been used yet, just seemed good traverse in types)
6:Electric (shimama anyone?)
7:Steel (would be good to show off Gear and what not)
8:Dragon (good choice cause it has no basic weaknesses so it would be best for last gym)

I'm not sure about having Steel type for the 7th gym since we had it for the 6th gym last generation, and just because the Bug type gym was shown first doesn't mean its the first gym in Isshu just like WPM said Sunday. I mean in all generations you could just walk right up to the gym leader or either there was an easier way to walk around the gym trainers without having to waste the HP of your Pokemon! Since there is a honey labyrinth in the Bug gym then I'd say its going to be the 3rd or 4th gym. Also did anyone else see that person in the video when the male trainer was trying to get through the honey wall, it looked kinda like the overworld for a juggler or it coulda been the gym leader, but I guess we'll find out on the next Pokemon Sunday!!!

Ok here's my perdiction
1:Bug(aldo i think thats confirmed)
2:Ground(Cos of the desert )
3:Electric(Theres a town on the left that has a lighthouse thing Sounds good 2 me)
4:Ice(There's 2 Mountins that looks like ice im just guessing)
5:Water(On the top left of Isshu there a town that has water around it)
6:Grass(There a lot of Forrest's in Isshu there has to been a Grass Gym)
7:Dark(Just cos of the name Pokemon Black)
8:Fire(Just cos of the name Pokemon White)

E4
1:Flying(We did't have a flying type E4 yet)
2:psychic(I love Psychic Pokémon)
3:Normal(Never had one yet and i say it be tough 2 beat)
4:Steel(I have a good feeling that there's gonna be Cool Steel Type Pokémon in Isshu and this would be nice 2 see there final evolution)

Pokémon Champion
Fire/Dark(Well i love fire and dark Houndom one of my Fav Pokémon evr!!! I say the Champion Will be tough!!!)

Ok here's my perdictionhttp
1:Bug(aldo i think thats confirmed)
2:Ground(Cos of the desert )
3:Electric(Theres a town on the left that has a lighthouse thing Sounds good 2 me)
4:Ice(There's 2 Mountins that looks like ice im just guessing)
5:Water(On the top left of Isshu there a town that has water around it)
6:Grass(There a lot of Forrest's in Isshu there has to been a Grass Gym)
7:Dark(Just cos of the name Pokemon Black)
8:Fire(Just cos of the name Pokemon White)

E4
1:Flying(We did't have a flying type E4 yet)
2:psychic(I love Psychic Pokémon)
3:Normal(Never had one yet and i say it be tough 2 beat)
4:Steel(I have a good feeling that there's gonna be Cool Steel Type Pokémon in Isshu and this would be nice 2 see there final evolution)

Pokémon Champion
Fire/Dark(Well i love fire and dark Houndom one of my Fav Pokémon evr!!! I say the Champion Will be tough!!!){W}

Bg type is a gym but not the first + i think the bug gym will be at the top right. dammit darkrailord i was going to say the bug thing :(

i am almost certain there will be a psychic gym
due to the fact that in gen I and gen III had psychic gyms
and gen II and gen IV has psychic members of the elite four
so generation V having a psychic gym would totally fit in with this pattern

kangaskhan said:
i am almost certain there will be a psychic gym
due to the fact that in gen I and gen III had psychic gyms
and gen II and gen IV has psychic members of the elite four
so generation V having a psychic gym would totally fit in with this pattern

We'll probably have a Ghost E4 then.
Gen 1 and 3 had Ghost E4
Gen 2 and 4 had Ghost Gyms

I think that poison should be the first gym so you have to pay attention to something during the battle instead of using one attack the whole time.... I'd like to see more of the evolved flying types like tate and liza used in fortree city. Dragon in the middle is semi annoying cuz it seems like ice types are found later in the games. I think that if dark is going to make an appearance, finally, that its presence needs recognition as the Best gym. not because its the best type, but because it has never been a gym. Which means that the leader could have been working really hard to become the last gym leader.

1. Poison
2. Fire
3. Bug
4. Ground
5. Dragon
6. Normal
7. Flying
8. Dark

E4.1 Ice
E4.2 Grass
E4.3 Ghost
E4.4 Water
Champion - mixed bag.
:-D

thegreatherbie said:
I think that poison should be the first gym so you have to pay attention to something during the battle instead of using one attack the whole time.... I'd like to see more of the evolved flying types like tate and liza used in fortree city. Dragon in the middle is semi annoying cuz it seems like ice types are found later in the games. I think that if dark is going to make an appearance, finally, that its presence needs recognition as the Best gym. not because its the best type, but because it has never been a gym. Which means that the leader could have been working really hard to become the last gym leader.

1. Poison
2. Fire
3. Bug
4. Ground
5. Dragon
6. Normal
7. Flying
8. Dark

E4.1 Ice
E4.2 Grass
E4.3 Ghost
E4.4 Water
Champion - mixed bag.
:-D

Tate and liza? you mean winnona.

Here's my order...

Fighting (for helping the newbies no weakness resistances)
Water (show new players what they're up against)
Electric (for the heck of it)
Bug (bug types need a little more love and strength. They should be bug types like heracross, scizor, and Pincir)
Dark (We need one)
Dragon (to teach players to use all types)
Steel ( think offense gamefreak. possibly scizor)
Fire (good offensive pokemon of fire type)

1: Bug
Since the most Bug-types aren't very strong, a Bug-type gym would be the perfect gym for a new trainer. The leader could eventually have a Kricketune as he's/she's trumph, since it already evolves on level 10.
2: Ice
The past two icegyms was number 7, so why not try to make a early icegym?
3: Flying
To introduce mamepato
4: Fire
To introduce Hihidaruma
5: Grass
I love the grass-type, and i am really hoping there will come a grassgym in this generation. There could eventually be a Leafeon on he's/she's team.
6: Dark
There has never been a Dark-type gym, so they should make it in these games, i think.
7: Poison
A double-battle gym, where the gymleader use a Nidoking and Nidoqueen together could be very nice, i think.
8: Psychic
I has always thinked, that the Psychic type is a really powerful type, so i think that a Psychic leader as the last will be a very hard leader to beat.

Gyms

Electric (Pikachu, Electrike, Shimama)
Poision (Seviper, Arbok, Gulpin)
Normal (Chinchilla, Linoone, Furret)
Fighting (Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Hitmontop, Hariyama)
Dark (Honchkrow, Weavile, Houndoom, New Pokemon)
Psychic (New Pokemon, Gallade, Gardevoir, Togekiss)
Bug (Scizor, Bedrill, New Pokemon, New Pokemon)
Grass (Tropius evo, Cacturne evo, Sunflora evo, Ludicolo, New Pokemon)

E4

Fire (Hindurama evo, Camerupt evo, Magmortar, 2 New)
Flying (Peliper evo, Fearow evo, Staraptor, Skarmory evo, Altaria evo)
Ice (Walrein, Glaceion, Dewgong evo, 2 new)
Water (Lumineon evo, Gastrodon evo, Milotic evo, Sharpedo evo, Mantine evo)

Champion

Mixed (6 New)

i changed my mind:
1. {G} GRASS (male)
2. {L} ELECTRIC (female)
3. {W} WATER (there is a port/male)
4. {R} FIRE (male)
5. {F} GROUND (female)
6. {C} FLYING (windmills/female)
7. {G} BUG (female)
8. {D} DARK (male)

elite4