'GX Ultra Shiny' Pack Featuring Shiny Pokemon, Worldwide Card Legality After All?!

Rocket The Shellos

Aspiring Trainer
We've only seen 21 (you forgot Gabite) in image but we already have more confirmed that we haven't seen:

Buzzwole-GX, Ho-oh-GX, Espeon-GX, Stakataka-GX are all on the booster pack

Presumably the rest of the lines for the other shiny Pokemon we've seen, so Metagross-GX, Alolan Ninetales-GX, at least Umbreon-GX but potentially other eeveelutions, charizard/kirlia/froakie lines, the rest of the garchomp and magnezone lines, and more than likely the other Alolan starter lines.

edit: forgot Zoroark-GX on the booster and rockruff for the Lycanrocs

iridoo93

Candy girl
Shiny zoroark looks so good! Also the AA of guzma looks better than the OG, unfortunately can’t say the same about Cynthia even if garchomp is with her! Lol shiny banette looks the same :p also shiny eevee!!! <3

Zierant

Murcielago
Shiny Naganadel omg I need it!! And ahh that Garchomp and Lucario with Cynthia are shiny!! Expensive set..... any idea what each booster pack contains? Specifically holos and how will we pull full art trainers?

Last edited:

Rocket The Shellos

Aspiring Trainer
three way tie between cynthia, gold lele and shiny charizard for most expensive card this set

i kinda hope the cynthia isn't that expensive cause it's a nice card tbh

riChchestMat

Aspiring Trainer
As a collector, this is just stupid. Especially given that they can't meet the demand for even the normal sets. I'm not even going to try with this one. It even gets me thinking I should just stop altogether.

Rocket The Shellos

Aspiring Trainer
i wonder if at least the non-GX shinies will just replace reverse holos ala prism/breaks/etc. should we get this set in english. there's too many for them to feasibly be actual secret rares. might be a situation like the evolutions secret rares

The Ultimate Umbreon

To Ultra space and beyond!
Some of this stuff will be really valuable. There isn't a Golden Lele, and a shiny Zoroark, Buzzwole, Ray, and so many other chase cards. I still do wonder how the non gx shiny thing will work with the one per box rule.

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
Hot damn that golden lele

This will be a 1k card without doubt in future.

Oh man i have 3 boxes on the way dont know wether to even start... best case scenario i would pull a 1/3 of the SRs... and thats never going to happen :eek:

Plus the prices on the boxes now means i dont think could get any more at a decent price - is there a reprint due of this after inital run or is that it?

TheRealBro..

As a collector, this is just stupid. Especially given that they can't meet the demand for even the normal sets. I'm not even going to try with this one. It even gets me thinking I should just stop altogether.

I see what you mean. These sets are just too much, however I do like the fact that there are a lot of really beautiful cards in this one instead of the uninspired repetition of a lot of other recent sets. I'll take it.

Zeatap

Aspiring Trainer
With all these rare shinies getting released in Japan I am really torn between wether I want those to get released in Europe and America or not. Like I really want to have all those cool new versions but that's gonna be so expensive to collect all of them.. and I only collect on ptcgo, can't imagine the pain to buy all of these IRL.

Raigetsu

Lightning Trainer
Why do I have this uneasy suspicion we won't see this set in English? Or at the least I wont see a Shiny Raichu GX

Wechselbalg

brb
Why are gold cards still a thing? They look cheap and awful (Altough the Fini one seems ok). Also, what is up with that FA Fisherman? Ughh...

On the positive side, new FA Cynthia is better than the previous one. And I have to admit that shiny Metagross-GX, Scizor and Ho-oh do look pretty good.