Art Gallery Grumpigfarmer's Art - Halloween Art!

RE: Grumpigfarmer's Art...UPDATE!!!

Thanks, I was just playing need for speed and I thought...pokemon backgrounds!!! Make them now!!!

Not bad! The only advice I'd give is that in one or two of the pictures, I think the shadow is going in the wrong direction, like the Manectric one.

Thanks! Looking at it now I think you are right, I will try to pay more attention to that:)

I think the Electrike one is perfect as far as the shadow is concerned. Also, the Manectric makes me think of the EX: Ruby & Sapphire set one for some reason...

Thank you so much:)
I think what makes the Manectric's shadow look wrong is the lens flare I added up in the right corner, it looks like the sun and makes the shadow look wrong.

Thanks again!!!

RE: Grumpigfarmer's Art...NEW PAINTING!!!

Update!

0fb87d2428b3bc05fdda38c0b3be78c7.image.250x250.jpg

Click this link to see more pics and the listing of the painting:)
CRAzCAT
Feel free to comment!

I like it, it's unique and cool. I REALLY like the colors. Teal is one of my favorite colors. I always liked the blue/orange complimentary color scheme; it's my favorite! Good work as usual! B)

They are:D The backgrounds for Mightyena and Poochyena are from NFS Underground and the Electrike and Manectric are from NFS Porshe Unleashed ;3

Update!!!
A new painting I made of a wolf using a new technique I just started trying:)

105b7c9f4a40c9e4a8292fa60b58e7f5.image.250x250.jpg

You can click this link to our website to see more pics and read more about the painting.

Link

lmk what you think!

RE: Grumpigfarmer's Art...WolfWolf!!!

That painting is pretty awesome. It looks like he's in a disco.

I'd try to focus more on the paws since you have everything else down to a tee.

RE: Grumpigfarmer's Art...New Wolf!!!

Thanks SuperArtNinja and Delta!

I will work on improving my paw painting skills:)

RE: Grumpigfarmer's Art...Flower and Dog!

Bump / update.
Been crazy busy lately, just started working on some Halloween art and will post it as soon as I'm done.

I noticed some of my links are not working, but I will try to fix them soon. In the meantime, here are some links to our shop home pages. You can find all of our art by clicking the links.

Our website

Our Etsy store

Our Halloween Etsy store

Thanks for looking:)

RE: Grumpigfarmer's Art...Flower and Dog!

Fixed it, I can't believe I missed all that.
I have made a new rule for myself, no posting here before I have my morning coffee.

Back