Grookey, Scorbunny, Sobble from 'Pokemon Sword' and 'Shield!'

Discussion in 'Pokémon Video Games' started by Water Pokémon Master, Feb 27, 2019.

1. SmiteKnight Destroying half the universe one snap at a time
    SmiteKnight

Honestly these are probably the best trio of starters for me, as there is no *obvious* choice imo. most generations i’ve had one that I have auto picked, but all three this time make me want to wait for evolutions vefore choosing as they are all so good.

2. Heviin Aspiring Trainer
    Heviin

You can tell scorbunny will be the faster one of the three (Grookey all around stats, Sobble defensive stats). And speed is usually the favored stat~

3. arulz THE SEEKER
    arulz

I’m calling Pokémon Kingdom

4. Oddish22 Aspiring Trainer
    Oddish22

@YaBoiSlimJim
    I realised after your text that in English a chimpanzee is not a monkey. In my native language there is no difference between monkey and ape. I agree with what you said, and as I stated before, I like the design of Grookey.
    About the rabbits, I did not mean as a starter - that is new. But I think it does not look too different from Bunnelby to be unique.

5. Snowy Lilacs Aspiring Trainer
    Snowy Lilacs

The graphics looks stunning as heck. But why a Monkey and a Lizard? Do either of those exist in the UK other than in Zoos?

One of the starters should've been a dog of sorts...possibly a Corgi....

6. Spring Sun Warrior Aspiring Trainer
    Spring Sun Warrior

...very dissapointed

7. theprp30 Aspiring Trainer
    theprp30

If they don't do some kind of post play with Kalos with this being the UK and Kalos France I would be shocked either within this game or a sequel to tie things together with the whole war story started.

8. Gyarados11 Researcher
    Gyarados11

Better get the bunny.

9. scattered mind Competitive VG Forums Mod
    scattered mind

Forum Mod Member

I doubt that. Last time they did something like that was gen 2, and they did that when they thought it's going to be their last one.

10. Sharkrai Aspiring Trainer
    Sharkrai

I totally agree, but considering its size, I feel like it'd be so hard to keep track of!

11. Richard Haeder litleo op plz nerf
    Richard Haeder

Advanced Member Member

sobble: its a sobble head, uh, i mean bobble head. no, sobble head. anyways ITS SO CUTE!!!! 5/5 litleos
    grookey. its just a chespin remake but better 3/5 litleos
    scorbunny: now this is hot garbage 1/5 litleos
    SOBBLE HEAD GANG

12. G-Panthera Panthera's Fiercest Fighter
    G-Panthera

Been a while since I posted here. Feels good to be back.

On topic, the starters look all pretty cool, except for Scorbunny, who looks a bit too goofy design wise. As for the other two, Grookey is officially the most fun looking, so that's the starter I'm going with in Sword/Shield. Don't know what to think of Sobble though, but it has a lot of potential. My choice can change, however, depending on their evolutions.

13. avensis Aspiring Trainer
    avensis

I can not wait to get the Nox Vidmate VLC pokemon sword too.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2019

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?

Moderated By

Vracken, Yakkov