Green Bay, WI Battle Roads first place with Rai-Eels

Pokeman

The great snake rules forever!
Nothing is stopping Rai-Eels! FIRST PLACE!

Okay, so I got little sleep the night before, not due to excitment due to the pleasure of hanging with girls. I got up at 8:30 and got ready. Went on a jog with my principal from school. Got to the tournament and everyone was question what I was playing. Even though it was quite obviously. Then round one started...

Deck: Rai-Eels
Masters

Round 1: Me vs Kris (Raquaza/Eels)
I got everything out, blared music sat and texted and next thing I know I won the game.

1-0

Round 2: Me vs Joe (Darkrai/Hydreigon)
I got everything out again, he struggled to get a card on the field that wasn't a sableye or a darkrai that didn't do anything. I had a girl in my face so I wasn't paying much attention if he even tried or not. Doesn't matter to me.

2-0

Round 3: Me vs Yoshi (Terrikion/Groundon/Stunkfisk)
Closer game. He got some prize cards on me. But I topped a Catcher for the game and beat the guy because I am too good at pokemon and he puts in too much effort into the game.

3-0

Round 4: Me vs Some gross looking man that smells like garbage (Mewtwo/Mew/Registeel)

4-0

Round 5: Me vs Chad (Ho-Oh/Terrikion/Mewtwo)
He had a bad start and didn't draw anything and I didn't get anything going for 4 turns, but in the end the better player wins.

5-0

Round 6: Me vs Tyler (Raquaza/Eels)
This kid needs to get involved with woman, he litterally asked to check my discard pile 2 times per turn. I wasn't listen to him or even looked at him, because I was texting girls and I he wasn't a good looking guy and I have better things to set my eyes on.

6-0

1st place
6-0

Props:

Texting girls
Winning
Making fun of ugly kids
Devin got back into Gnome Games
Nice day outside!

Slops:

No hot girls
People need to take showers
Boring
Really hot
I got a bad hand after the random deck check

RE: Green Bay, WI Battle First place with Rai-Eels

Good job at battle roads can u share your list raieels and like your sense of humor lol I always txt girls during a battleroads lol

RE: Green Bay, WI Battle First place with Rai-Eels

Hahaha yeah I know and if you want some advice on it and parts of my list message me.

Back