Soysaucey

Aspiring Trainer
Whats with all the single reveals? No offense but none of the pokemon who have gotten single reveals are interesting enough for them besides Farigiraf since its a cross gen for an older mon. Everything else should've been in a trailer kinda like how sun and moon did it. With there rumored to be over 100 new mons, we should have more by now, but instead we only have 20 and the game releases in 3 ish weeks. Then again i guess the mystery is fun but id like a bit more to go off of.

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
Oh, yeah, I'm absolutely using its Evolution on my team. That is, if I don't use Ceruleadge...the Pokemon this generation are TOO DAMN GOOD

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
some of y'all are acting like
A. this isn't the same franchise that created Pidgey and Rattata
B. you've never seen a dog in your life

Tomasko26

Aspiring Trainer
some of y'all are acting like
A. this isn't the same franchise that created Pidgey and Rattata
B. you've never seen a dog in your life
Ok thanks for the laugh. As "bad" as this Pokemon looks, it is still absolutely cute. I love the lore and energy of the Pokemon. It breathes so much life into the game. I've seen a lot of hate on the reveal cycle so far but honestly I am really enjoying it and every single new Pokemon revealed so far have been so great! I'm so so excited for this game.

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
Ok thanks for the laugh. As "bad" as this Pokemon looks, it is still absolutely cute. I love the lore and energy of the Pokemon. It breathes so much life into the game. I've seen a lot of hate on the reveal cycle so far but honestly I am really enjoying it and every single new Pokemon revealed so far have been so great! I'm so so excited for this game.
Honestly, same! The only Pokemon I've come close to even not liking a little is Pawmi, but even that goofball is just so cute. This really has been the BEST Pokemon reveal cycle- there's things for nearly every possible fan. Oh, you like badass/cool Pokemon? Hey, meet Ceruledge, Armarogue and Cyclizar! You like cute mons? Okay, here's Pawmi, Sprigatito and Fidough! Ohhhh, you love goofy/wacky Pokemon? Say hello to Lechonk, Bellibolt and Klawf.

Like, wow. They've done a fantastic job so far- so much so that I would need extra hands to count the people I've seen say the freshly revealed pokemon convinced them to buy the game.

PartTimeTCGCollector

Aspiring Trainer
Honestly, same! The only Pokemon I've come close to even not liking a little is Pawmi, but even that goofball is just so cute. This really has been the BEST Pokemon reveal cycle- there's things for nearly every possible fan. Oh, you like badass/cool Pokemon? Hey, meet Ceruledge, Armarogue and Cyclizar! You like cute mons? Okay, here's Pawmi, Sprigatito and Fidough! Ohhhh, you love goofy/wacky Pokemon? Say hello to Lechonk, Bellibolt and Klawf.

Like, wow. They've done a fantastic job so far- so much so that I would need extra hands to count the people I've seen say the freshly revealed pokemon convinced them to buy the game.
I am waiting for a pokemon that resembles a bill statement. It evolves into debt collector and finally to eviction notice.

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant
I really like the way that they’ve been setting up the reveals with teasers lately (H-Zorua/Zoroark, Grafaiai, I guess Bellibolt too). I find it a nice way to build hype.
I guess this mon is alright, it’s not a terrible design but not something I find amazing either. Fidough still best Paldea dog

Shining Goodra

HeeHee - Michael Jackson
The concept and design is fully understandable if you read the Pokémon's actual description. The candle sticking out of the ground while the body is below the dirt is neat. Where else do the dead go? So far I'm enjoying the designs of all the new Pokemon, more so than any generation after the 3rd.