Good trades I made

RE: The "was this a good trade" thread

So I made a trade with a few people at a league today for my older cards for newer cards i need for my deck. I just wanted to see if I made a good trade or not.

1st trade:

My:
1st Edition Shining Magikarp
Meowth golden border Betty Crocker
1st Edition Dark Dragonite holo
2x base set shadowless Pikachu
Rocket's Mewtwo
1st Edition Neo Discovery Tyranitar holo
1st Edition Neo Discovery Eevee
NG Ampharos

His:
3x BW Emboar reverse holo (2x #20, 1x #19)
3x ND Reshiram Rare
2x BW #18 Pignite reverse holo
3x Juniper (1x DE, 2x BW)
EP Cheren
BW Pokemon Communication reverse holo
DE N
NE Grimer reverse holo (not really part of the deck but more like a treat)
NE Muk reverse holo ((not really part of the deck but more like a treat)

2nd trade:

My:
Lugia Legend Bottom-Half

Her's:
2x EP Bianca
3x N (1x DE, 2x NV)
2x DE Rare Candy
DE Juniper

3rd trade:

My:
Base Set Computer Search
BW Pokemon Commincation reverse holo

His:
EP Cheren
DE Rare Candy
BW Pokemon Communication

Final trade:

My:
Base Set Computer Search

His;
Ultra Ball

Ok, new trade, I was at the league last Sunday, and this kid seem like he wanted my Giratina EX for his Pokemon Catcher. Yay or nay on this trade?

Ok, thanks for your opinion. I will find out this coming Sunday to see if his Pokemon Catcher is the gold version or not. I thought he had a regular Pokemon Catcher, but I'm not certain on it.

Another card he wanted was my Promo Dragons Exalted Alatria. Would that also be a good trade for Pokemon Catcher?

EDIT: lol I was trying to reply to someone, but his post seems to have disappeared. thanks for your input though.

My
Groudon EX FA
Kyurem EX
3 rare candies
umbreon prime
alph lithograph

Their
Golden catcher

is this fair?

593462 said:
My
Groudon EX FA
Kyurem EX
3 rare candies
umbreon prime
alph lithograph

Their
Golden catcher

is this fair?

According to TnT/eBay this is pretty fair. :)

What is a fair trade when trading POP cards? I had 2 POP Mew's and 2 POP Tauros and I traded them both for these 4 cards

Holos

Victreebell
Rampardos
Swalot

Non Holos
Victini

Can't remember the sets off the top of my head but I can get pics if needed XD. Thanks.:)

xxashxx said:
What is a fair trade when trading POP cards? I had 2 POP Mew's and 2 POP Tauros and I traded them both for these 4 cards

Holos

Victreebell
Rampardos
Swalot

Non Holos
Victini

Can't remember the sets off the top of my head but I can get pics if needed XD. Thanks.:)

It really depends on the sets for all the cards. Which POP series were your cards from? What sets are the holos you got from? Instead of posting pictures, just post the set names..

I think the Mew is POP3 and I think the Tauros is POP 2

Victreebell I am not sure but his move is Acid Burn and It does 30 damage and burns and poisons your opponent
Rampardos I think is Rising Rivals. Roark's Rampardos
Swalot Platinum Arceus
Victini Noble Victories. The one with V-Blast and does 120 if both coins are heads XD.:)

betobeton said:
Ok, thanks for your opinion. I will find out this coming Sunday to see if his Pokemon Catcher is the gold version or not. I thought he had a regular Pokemon Catcher, but I'm not certain on it.

Another card he wanted was my Promo Dragons Exalted Alatria. Would that also be a good trade for Pokemon Catcher?

EDIT: lol I was trying to reply to someone, but his post seems to have disappeared. thanks for your input though.

It's a bit late but I think that trading a Dragons Exalted Altaria Promo for a Pokemon Catcher is a decent trade either way. The Altaria has sold on eBay for $7.99 and $9.45 while Pokemon Catchers fetch between $8 and $10. It all depends on which card you need/want the most! :)

Was my trade a good trade? Just making sure you guys did not miss my post. Thanks XD.:)

My:
Non FA Giratina EX
His:
Good Hydreigon (moving energies DRX)

RogueChomp said:
My: 1 Regular Catcher
His: Garbodor (DRX)

Personally I wouldn't, I don't see Garbador going anywhere near catchers value.

>;[= I SAID TOO late :p
Oh well, I still have a playset of catchers....

xxashxx said:
I think the Mew is POP3 and I think the Tauros is POP 2

Victreebell I am not sure but his move is Acid Burn and It does 30 damage and burns and poisons your opponent
Rampardos I think is Rising Rivals. Roark's Rampardos
Swalot Platinum Arceus
Victini Noble Victories. The one with V-Blast and does 120 if both coins are heads XD.:)

Do any of you guys know if this was a good trade? I have not gotten a reply back yet. Thanks XD.:)

xxashxx said:
Do any of you guys know if this was a good trade? I have not gotten a reply back yet. Thanks XD.:)

Yeah, I guess it's a good trade.

Value-wise, if I assume which cards are holo, it's about even I guess.

So the 2 POPs were worth those 4 cards? Thought so since I know POPs are not that easy to get. Thanks guys

Back