BW/BW2 Good and Evil Team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus

Aspiring Trainer
I think that having a good and evil team would make a better story then the same old thing, and you could help out the good team and stop the evil one with them. What do you think about Black and White having a good team?

Well we sorta has that in Ruby/Sapphire. The opposite team was more good and the other team was more evil.

You see things so black and white (cwutididthar?). Perhaps we could have a side-story about 2 conflicting sides of equal stature. Have you caught up in 1 side even though their methods are obviously wrong... but the same would happen with the other side. Idk... this is Pokemon. Don't overthink it.

IMO, good team: group of friends you collect
bad team: whoever wants to control/capture Rekshiram/Zekrom

I kind of agree with what Zero is saying. The names of the pokemon games have a somewhat important effect with the game's story and/or leading pokemon. Like, Pearl and Diamond and Ruby and Sapphire. I suspect Black and White has to do with the story this time, because of what the Rival said.

Zero said:
You see things so black and white (cwutididthar?). Perhaps we could have a side-story about 2 conflicting sides of equal stature. Have you caught up in 1 side even though their methods are obviously wrong... but the same would happen with the other side. Idk... this is Pokemon. Don't overthink it.

I like the idea of u and your friends making a team to defeat the other team. that's Gold!

Zero said:

I've been wanting this. Or another theory: You have two teams, each of their morals are wrong but they are somewhat reaching for a good cause (Magma/Aqua anyone? ...oh wait no one liked those teams.). And depending on the game/storyline, you pick one of the teams to join and fight. Ehh..I'm just rambling/brainstorming right now.

I would like there be two teams, and the possibility to side with one of them. But that will probably never happen. Because they don't want you to side with "evil".

I think that the only team we will be seeing is Team Plasma.
and they will be evil.
and the only time we have had a good team was in R/S/E and then it never happened again,so yeah,I don't think we will be seeing another team other then Team Plasma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back