• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Gman

Status
Not open for further replies.

PMJ

Silhouette Gloom of the Sundown Lands
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Gman (United States)

Great trade! Fast shipment,painless to deal with! Great trade! +1 Ref. :)

Yay! I got my cards! Great sending and fast shipment. Thanks!:)(I will be sending tomorrow!:))

cards arrived mint and in top loaders thanks for my first trade ;) fast shippment too! +1 ref

All right, second trade, took ten years to get here due to a little trouble, but that's fine. What I didn't like was how the toploaders were nearly broken, and the cards were not in sleeves (but they were in toploaders). Thankfully, the condition of the cards was not compromised. :) +1

ok well.... i waited..... and waited.....waited.....waited some more.... no cards.
Our Deal:
My: Darkrai lvl X
His: Cresselia lvl X
Lucario X tin
Blissy MT
Possibly a Jolteon *

Well its been 3 weeks. We agreed to send at the same time... the best part about it... it could have trashed my states. I dont know if my GG would have done better w/ cressy, but it might have. So, we agreed to send out on Feb. 15 I think. Point is, they didnt get here. This has ticked me off. I think that this should result in something like a permaban, but thats just me. I would say ALOT of other things, but trash like this isnt worth getting banned over. Ill wait a Bit more for my cards to come (its been 3 weeks, ive waited long enough) Ill give you your ref later. As for now.... DONT TRADE WITH GMAN! NO ONE! IF YOU DECIDE TO TRADE WITH HIM, FORCE HIM TO SEND FIRST! THAT IS IF YOU WANT YOUR CARDS! TRUST ME, IVE LEARNED THE HARD WAY! -2 refs :( 2 because he scamed me of Valuable cards

edit: Ok just because I gave you a bad ref, dont go cry about it. To everyone: He gave me a good ref, when I posted this, he edited his post and changed his + ref to a -ref. Wow, If your above 13, you should really be ashamed of yourself. That was really amateur

Got his card fast, well protected, a significant improvement from our last deal. :D +1

PokemonPhantom3 said:
ok well.... i waited..... and waited.....waited.....waited some more.... no cards.
Our Deal:
My: Darkrai lvl X
His: Cresselia lvl X
Lucario X tin
Blissy MT
Possibly a Jolteon *

Well its been 3 weeks. We agreed to send at the same time... the best part about it... it could have trashed my states. I dont know if my GG would have done better w/ cressy, but it might have. So, we agreed to send out on Feb. 15 I think. Point is, they didnt get here. This has ticked me off. I think that this should result in something like a permaban, but thats just me. I would say ALOT of other things, but trash like this isnt worth getting banned over. Ill wait a Bit more for my cards to come (its been 3 weeks, ive waited long enough) Ill give you your ref later. As for now.... DONT TRADE WITH GMAN! NO ONE! IF YOU DECIDE TO TRADE WITH HIM, FORCE HIM TO SEND FIRST! THAT IS IF YOU WANT YOUR CARDS! TRUST ME, IVE LEARNED THE HARD WAY! -2 refs :( 2 because he scamed me of Valuable cards

edit: Ok just because I gave you a bad ref, dont go cry about it. To everyone: He gave me a good ref, when I posted this, he edited his post and changed his + ref to a -ref. Wow, If your above 13, you should really be ashamed of yourself. That was really amateur

Gman has been going through some blizzard-like storms and has had trouble sending to people over the past few weeks -- Don't blame him for that.
I received $15 from him recently after a nearly 3-week wait,
but it DID come. (+1 ref)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back