Glee!

Bobblehead

The specified thread does not exist.
After a four month hiatus, the hit comedy "Glee" returns! Being the Gleek that I am, it was nice to see all the characters back. What are your thoughts on the show?

Bobblehead said:
After a four month hiatus, the hit comedy "Glee" returns! Being the Gleek that I am, it was nice to see all the characters back. What are your thoughts on the show?

How can this show be allowed to continue when shows such as Firefly are cancelled?

^Because it actually is really funny. Even though I can't stand those losers who are just like "mehmehmeh Glee mehmehmeh" *coughEVERYONE IN MY CLASScough*, if you watch it you will realize it is well written and very clever. The kids are also really talented.

I saw it last Tuesday and yesterday. I really like it. I think it's a good show.... And it's based in Ohio. O:

Glee Fun Fact:

In the most recent episode, there was a Marching Band playing with red uniforms on. Those were my school's uniforms.

I was actually wondering if a thread like this would pop up here. It's a great show. Well written and the songs are performed with such talent.

Last night's episode was probably one of the best, and not being a fan of Madonna, I'm surprised I liked it as much as I did.

Back