GIMP fonts and brushes help needed

ShayminSky

I see what you did there...
Hi guys, I am trying to get some fonts and brushes onto GIMP, but I dont know how to get them onto there. Please help. Also, some websites would be useful. I have dafonts.com, so you dont have to mention it.

I dont know about the brushes but there are some more fonts when you go to Filters>Alpha to Logo. There is a lot of differents fonts there

Go to My Computer>Local Disk C> Program Files>Go to address and search Gimp 2.0(or watever version you have>Share>Gimp>2.0 or whatever version you have> brushes and then download them. Hope this helps!:)

Where do I find brush effects?

(Sorry for my noobishness at this. I just figured out about this today.:p)

Any way to actually get the fonts to work? SS! I will try your idea, in a Team Eternal Banner. Im working on it now.

Oh, Shadow Ice wanted to join Team Eternal earlier today, but he was in another team already.

Firsst follow the steps Shadow Ice told you, keep the Brushes window in a minimized window for later. Now download a Brush deviantart, press "Save", now press Open Folder, find the higlighter Folder in the new window. Double Click it, Double Click on the font (Not a typo, you'll see what I mean. =]), now Drag all the new font into your Brushes Folder, open GIMP, and they should be there. =]

Tip: When at Deviantart search for "GIMP Brushes".

Hope this helps SheimiGiratina! =D

~SotS

Well go to Deviantart, search for GIMP brushes in the serch bar. Click on the ones you want to download. Now look to your left and you should see somewhere that sayd "Download" Now click that and press Save. Once it's done Open Folder and follow the other steps I already wrote which I'm to tired to remember. xD

~SotS

Back