Gigantamax Charizard, Pikachu, Meowth, Eevee Revealed!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Video Games' started by Water Pokémon Master, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

Last edited: Oct 16, 2019

2. Yaginku Aspiring Trainer
    Yaginku

Oh yes, a third mega form of Charizard. Just what we wanted.

Also, Meowth is just straight up longcat. Why. Is it seriously just so he can use it in anime?

Eevee's cute though.

3. ronangorski Aspiring Trainer
    ronangorski

Meowth is a long cat like the leak said. Now just give us the Lapras already

Gamerdynasty4ever likes this.
  4. Crimzonlogic I'm Batwoman.
    Crimzonlogic

That Charizard looks so coooool~
    The Meowth is actually an Alolan Exeggutor wearing a Halloween costume.

5. zzzeraora Aspiring Trainer
    zzzeraora

So, we got another charizard form.
    Instead of gigantamaxes for:
    Sceptile
    Magnezone
    Rayquaza
    Ho-Oh
    Hypno
    Lilligant
    Torterra
    Blastoise
    Serperior
    Delphox
    Xerneas

I can keep going. There are other pokemon than Pikachu and Charizard. We all know it- we're tired of them.

Ev1l and Swampert Full Art like this.
  6. CynderDarkov Aspiring Trainer
    CynderDarkov

Advanced Member Member

I mean of course they're going to have special forms to their mascots, idk why anyone would get salty over that. But also we dont even know the full list of pokemon that can yet. I'm not sure it legendaries will be able to, but the others I could easily see them being giga'd.

7. Rozureido Aspiring Trainer
    Rozureido

Sunday’s 4chan leaker said Gigantamax Charizard looked like a combo of both mega evolutions. I can kinda see that with the above image, although it is a stretch. I’m of the belief that he’s probably a faker, but it will be interesting to see if anything else that may come in the trailer tomorrow can solidly disprove him, cause Charizard GM leaves room for reasonable doubt, but doesn’t write him off completely yet.

TheAquaPiplup likes this.
  8. Snowy Lilacs Aspiring Trainer
    Snowy Lilacs

Oh joy more Charizard cards to chase for

9. fleshrum April in Kalos...
    fleshrum

Advanced Member Member

Thanks for pointing out this leak, I hunted for it. It is very convincing, yet completely unfounded. TPCi been careful when revealing info that would prove the previous leaker as true, so I wonder if the stream/this corocoro will actually help clear either of them up...

10. dom Aspiring Trainer
    dom

that's just it. sarcasm is kinda silly in this instance, because truth is majority of fans DO want Charizard to get these kinds of special versions. we're talking about pretty much the most popular pokemon. people who aren't happy about charizard being used frequently in all pokemon mediums are a very small (all be it vocal) minority.

Lol why are you even remotely surprised by this. Pikachu is the mascot and literal face of the series. People unfamiliar with pokemon know pikachu, Whilst charizard is almost as familiar & pretty much the most popular pokemon.

take the 11 pokemon you listed, Charizard is more popular and more recognisable than all of them...combined. there's a reason he was 1 of only 2 to get multiple mega evolutions. he appears in virtually everything pokemon related, playable in pokken, smash, featured in detective pikachu (game & film) etc.

AngryBokoblin and CynderDarkov like this.
  11. paulyd84 cooltrainerpaul
    paulyd84

I expect half art, full art, character art, secret art , rainbow and promo variations please or im not playing... hmmpt

12. Yaginku Aspiring Trainer
    Yaginku

There's a big difference between doing something fun with Charizard (like the regional variant or a mega, even if I personally dislike megas), and re-doing something you've already done and completely ignoring that previous thing.

It's possible that I wasn't the only one to dislike Megas and GameFreak decided to abandon them. It's possible that Megas turned out to be a bother, because GameFreak loves dropping ideas and never developing on them further. But this is the first Pokemon with a Mega that has been shown to have a Gigantamax form.

DarkMatterGaming and Coolpilot like this.
  13. OVERGRO Pokemon is lyfe.
    OVERGRO

Man, now I'm really wondering -- who was the "angry" leaker?

Clearly they were someone high up the chain, right? The leak, which came out wayyyy early on, has been 99% accurate to date (the only thing that was incorrect was Galarian Meowth). Not only that, almost every single SwSh news drop has something from the leak, so unless there isn't much new in SwSh to begin with, it seems like the leaker had the full marketing plan for the games starting from the reveal leading right up to release.

14. Crimzonlogic I'm Batwoman.
    Crimzonlogic

...Am I the only one who thinks that giant molten flaming mountain charizard is cool, then? :(

AngryBokoblin, AshCo and CynderDarkov like this.
  15. Maserati777 Aspiring Trainer
    Maserati777

They just Alolan Exeggutor’d Meowth.

RisingRaichuu likes this.
  16. Cati Aspiring Trainer
    Cati

I want that thicc EEVEE!

thank you Nintendo.
    UWU

17. don()shinobi PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
    don()shinobi

KANTOOOOOO

... for the 10th time this generation.

OVERGRO and Swampert Full Art like this.
  18. Oddish22 Aspiring Trainer
    Oddish22

Well, I'm not looking forward to the cards. I'm not against the concept of dynamaxing and gigantamaxing, but I don't really want a Meowth card that looks like that and I doubt that many of them actually are good-looking.

Coolpilot and Swampert Full Art like this.
  19. Swampert Full Art #GROOKEYGANG
    Swampert Full Art

Wow, a bunch of Kanto Pokémon. Nobody saw that coming...

OVERGRO, bunnybird12 and Coolpilot like this.
  20. Halcyonseer Aspiring Trainer
    Halcyonseer

I like the Butterfree a lot its almost like Mothra. I just kinda wish it was Volcarona instead.

Coolpilot likes this.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?

Moderated By

Vracken, Yakkov