Focus Punch
Dragon Dance

Lapras:
Surf
Ice Beam
Psychic
Confuse Ray

RE: In-game Team Rates

^On Dragonite I'd change Focus Punch for Brick Break, as you would find so much moves that damage you you wouldn't find a good opportunity to use it.

safariblade said:
SOOOOOO.
Im in soul silver and I need helppp.
NINETALES or HOUNDOOM?

I had the same exact problem, but in the end i chose ninetales!

Plese Rate My HG Team

Heartgold:

196.png

1.Espeon
Level 83
Ability: Synchronize

Moves:
Psychic
Psybeam
Bite
Morning Sun

157.png

2.Typhlosion
Level 78
Ability: Blaze

Moves:
Lava Plume
Flamethrower
Eruption
Earthquake

018.png

3.Pidgeot
Level 77
Abilty: Keen Eye

Moves:
Air Slash
Wing Attack
Fly
Return

212.png

4.Scizor
Level 75
Ability: Swarm

Moves:
Flash Cannon
X-Scissor
Night Slash
Iron Head

181.png

5.Ampharos
Level 74
Ability: Static

Moves:
Discharge
Thunder
Power Gem
Rock Climb (Temporary),any suggestions

230.png

6.Kingdra ( In Training )
Level 40
Ability: Swift Swim

Moves:
Brine
BubbleBeam
Water Gun
Hydro Pump

Please Rate!! ^_^

^i see that ur a STAB user(like me!) but the only real problem i see is that ur scizor has low special attack and u taught it flash cannon, and that makes it really weak. and its simmilar with ur espeon, it has low attack and u taught it a physical move, bite, if u want a dark type move then use dark pulse. and for ur ampharos's rock climb i suggest charge beam

This is my post game HG/Platinum team. I'm currently trying to work it to be somewhat competitive, so item suggestions are definately useful, along with anything you can think of for nature and movesets....

Luxray @ Magnet
Impish Nature
Intimidate
-Rain Dance
-Light Screen
-Thunder
-Discharge

Reason: My starter/set up. Intimidate will either force a switch or cause opponent to strategize while I Rain Dance to boost accuracy/power or Light Screen to protect everyone.

Nidoking @ Shell Bell
Quiet Nature
Rivalry
-Earth Power
-Blizzard
-Dragon Pulse
-Megahorn

Reason: Special sweaper/tank. Shell Bell coupled with high HP lets him take abuse while pumping the pain to the opponent.

Absol @ Razor Fang
Modest Nature
Pressure
-Sword Dance
-Me First
-Psycho Cut
-Night Slash

Reason: Physical Sweeper/alternative starter. Pressure is good to use on low PP otk moves, and the Razor Fang makes up for his lack of crit ability. Absol was raised on nothing but Attack/Speed EV, so he his hard and fast. Me First is an interesting tech to use to reverse super effective moves and dish out the damage

Arcanine @ Charcoal
Sassy Nature
Flash Fire
-Crunch
-Agility
-Heat Wave
-Rock Climb

Reason: Growlithe is my alltime favorite Pokemon, so I had to include it somehow...Arcinine is a tank, though he doesnt have the best speed =( He's armed with a powerful fire attack, and though I hated puting an HM on him, Rock Climb is a decent attack with a chance of confusing the enemy, so its not THAT bad....

Gardivoir @ Miracle Seed
Naughty Nature
Trace
-Shadow Ball
-Grass Knot
-Hypnosis
-Psychic

Reason: Origionally put in for the need of a grass/psychic user. Crazy special stats, and has utility attacks like Hypnosis and Shadow Ball

6th Slot: recently became open due to realization that a water pokemon was no longer needed. Suggestions?

COMPLETELY overhauled my team.
(See P. 19 for my newb team.
Srsly, go do it first.)

Here goes [This is my OU]:

Jolly Foretress (BugzySteel) @ Muscle Band/Leftovers
#Sturdy
{Bestest Lead Evar [Also very cliche]}
172 Special Defense/252 Speed/80 Attack EV's
-Toxic Spikes
-Spikes
-Stealth Rock
-Asplosion!!!! (Explosion)
Pretty Standard for a lead:
1.) Two layers of Toxic Spikes
2.) Stealth rock
3.) Spikes
4.) ASPLODE!!!!
5.) ???
6.) Profit

Modest Togekiss (Moo) @ Leftovers
#SereneGrace
{Special Sweeper/Cripple Support [It's two in one!!! :)]}
252 Special Attack/212 Speed/40 Defense EV's
-Nasty Plot
-Air Slash
-Aura Sphere
-Thunder Wave

Modest Starmie (Quackzy) @ Life Orb
#NaturalCure
{Special Sweeper [It'za BoltBeamer]}
252 Special Attack/252 Speed/4 Special Defense EV's
-ThunderBolt
-Ice Beam
-Surf
-Psychic/Recover/Rapid Spin [Tell me what you think!!]

Timid Gengar (SoulReaper) @ Life Orb
#Levitate
{INCREDIBLE Staller [And um, I guess it can attack too...]}
252 Special Attack/252 Speed/4 Defense EV's
-Substitute
-Pain Split
-Shadow Ball
-Focus Blast[/color]

Jolly Infernape (FlashBang) @ Life Orb
#Blaze
{Physical Sweeper [Hehe, it's a GURRLLL!!!]}
252 Attack/252 Speed/4 Special Defense EV's
-Swords Dance
-Thunderpunch
-Shadow Claw
-Blaze Kick

Adamant Electivire (MoToToMoTo) @ Expert Belt/NeverMeltIce (Your advice?)
#MotorDrive
{Physical Sweeper [I lol'd hard when I saw its base stats]}
252 Attack/252 Speed/4 Defense EV's
-ThunderPunch
-Ice Punch
-Fire Punch
-Earthquake

Enjoy!!!
AND PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ARCEUS RATE MY TEAM!!!!!
:) Kthxbai.

Hey guys! I decided to take the time and post my in game team. i, stupid as i am, havent a clue on how to get a picture in here. it just ends up as a link. -_-

Anyways! Heres my team. Please rate it, give advice, or just simply give it a thumbs up :] or thumbs down :[.

1. Lv.52 Porygon-Z@ Sitrus Berry
Modest/Adaptability
-Tri Attack
-Nasty Plot
-Recycle
-Conversation 2

Porygon-Z doesnt have the best defense, but who needs defense if youve got the speed and the power to KO your oppenent before they have a chance to move!!! And thankfully, Porygon-Z has super high special attack. With adaptability, Porygon-Z's same type moves deal 2.0 damage rather than the regular 1.5. Tri-Attack also has a chance of Paralyzing, Burning or Freezing my oppenent if the attack fails to KO. Nasty Plot is sort of a back-up, just in case something happens to mine or their stats. I can reuse my sitrus berry multiple times with Recycle, so Porygon-Z stays in it for as long as possible. Conversation 2 will change Porygon-Z's type to a type that is "not very effective" from the last attack it took. (ex.: Porygon-Z was hit by a normal type attack, it will change Poygon-Z into a Steel, Rock, etc...)

2. Lv.61 Togekiss@Black Belt

Careful/Serene Grace
-Air Slash
-Aura Sphere
-Extrasensory
-Fly

Togekiss is very good backup. Togekiss has serene grace, so my oppent is more likely to flinch! Air Slash and Extrasensory both have a chance of the oppent flinching. Aura Sphere becomes boosted power with Black Belt, and this move will not miss. i like to have it there for those stupid double-team. >:eek: Fly gives me the chance to evade attacks, just in case i need to. (and it also gets me around in the game)

3. Lv.61 Starmie@Mystic Water

Jolly/Natural Cure
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Psychic
-Thunderbolt

I love the fact that Starmie can learn Thunderbolt! It just amuzes me. Starmie gets a boost from same type and from Mystic water, so surf becomes really powerful. With ice beam, i can make sure the opponent doesnt try to pull a grass type pokemon on me. Psychic is an all around strong move and with its effect of sometimes lowering the opponents Special Def, its a sure hand for those high Special defensed pokemon. Thunderbolt is just amazing for those who match my water type with another one. :) Natural Cure gives Starmie the ability to cure its self upon switching out. How conveinent!

4. Lv.63 Vespiquen@Quick Claw

Serious/Pressure
-Attack Order
-Defend Order
-Heal Order
-Poison Jab

Vespiquen is always underestimated. She has high Defense and high attack. Attack Order is in my case, deadly! Once i get Defend Order on her twice, its tough to KO Vespiquen! And Heal Order wont put you in a happy mood after lowering her HP. And just in case i need some poisoning, Poison Jab will finish you off. :)

5. Lv.59 Froslass@NeverMeltIce

Serious/ Snow Cloak
-Hail
-Ice Punch
-Crunch
-Blizzard

Hail is always my starting move. It helps Froslass's evasion, and it increases Blizzerd's Accuracy to 100%. Ice punch helps out with low defensed pokemon (like Bissey). Crunch is a Dark type, so you cant put me up against a Ghost type!

6. Lv.60 Lickilicky@Soft Sand

Admant/Oblivious
-Screech
-Power Whip
-Earthquake
-Wring Out

Lickilicky has high defense and high Sp. Defense. I will use screech two times, wring out, then either Earthquake or Power Whip. Its a smart combo, and usually works. And i love that Lickilicky cannot become infatuated. I hate it when my pokemon are in love! XD

Well, thats my team. :)
And dont forget me. <3
Please rate.

P0rygon-z said:
*Team Post*

PorygonZ:
Do not use this as a lead!!!! Use it as a switch into Zapdos after it's KO'ed your Starmie!!!! It can outrun almost anything that's been damaged and it's got immense special attack. USE AS A SWITCH IN!!!

Also, Sitrus Berry.... ?
Not in the OU metagame it's not.
If you're looking for a revenge kill on Salamence or Zapdos, use a Choice Scarf. If you're just looking to sweep (which.... Eh, it's not really PorygonZ's style...) Use NeverMeltIce or Magnet, depending on what you think you'll see on your opponent. I, quite personally would do a Choice Scarf, but that renders your Nasty Plot completely useless, so after that, I would pick NeverMeltIce because it hits hard on all the dragon type Demi/Pseudo Legendaries that you find in OU.

Thirdly: Get rid of Recycle. You'll never need it, it's not that reliable and when you play in the OU with the no-item clause, it's a waste of a slot. Also, ain't no move I ever heard of called "Conversation 2". So whatever made up move you're talking (Conversion 2, maybe?), also get rid of it. I recommend making this Nasty Plotter a BoltBeamer; that is, getting rid of Recycle and "Conversation 2" for Ice Beam and ThunderBolt. They get great type coverage and they actually have some use, as opposed to Recycle.

If you plan to seriously use PorygonZ in battle, this one needs a LOOTTT of cleanup.

Togekiss:
It's my favorite pokemon (look at my username ^_^).
ANYWAYS....
Ewwww!!! Fly!!!! Please Please Please take it away!!!! People who succeed in OU are the ones that understand you can make different pokemon solely for your HM's (I know, crazy theory right?) unless they are Surf or Waterfall, which are accepted into battle quite nicely with the right sets. Anyways, delete Fly.
PLEASE.
I beg you!!!!!
Togekiss should never be a mixed sweeper. Almost always special Sweeper unless it's Para-Flinch Support, like my Togekiss. But rarely will a successful Togekiss be Mixed with Fly.
You say you need Fly to sometimes "evade" a predicted move. Well here's the great thing: Max out it's speed and special attack EV's and use the other 4 in defense or special defense (all personal preference). Teach it Thunder Wave in lieu of Fly. Then, with your ninja-like speed, you can cripple it with Thunder Wave, which may or may not let you "evade" a move, depending on whether it's Paralyzed that turn. It's soooooo much more effective than Fly, plus you've got a massive 60% Flinch chance from Air Slash.

Extrasensory.....
Eh....
Fine I guess, though if you really wanted this Togekiss to be really effective in OU, you'd sacrifice Extrasensory for Roost. Roost is an incredible staller while it lasts, AND it gets rid of it's Flying type, making it invincible to a BoltBeaming Starmie. Roost is perfect, indestructable, but only if you're willing to give up a weak special attack novelty move for it.

Starmie:
You've made this perfect and it's the only member of your team I like as-is. Except, however, for one essential piece. You're playing with the big kids in OU now. Mystic water ain't gonna cut it. You seriously should make it's held item the Choice Specs. It makes you pick and choose what type of move to use, but that's no problem. The moveset you've given it has amazing type coverage.

Vespiquen:
Ugh.
I really, really don't like this pokemon. She's awkward, she's got strange stats, and furthermore, she's in NU, two tiers below the rest of your team. She's underestimated for a reason.

Were you to switch into Vespiquen, it would be taken out by ONE of Starmie's Thunderbolts (or possibly two) or ONE of Togekiss's Air Slashs or TWO of Blissey's Flamethrowers or Ice Beams (god forbid you switch into Vespiquen when there's a Blissey in play).
The moveset you gave it is what puts it in NU, my friend.

MAKE THIS THING A TANK!!!!!!!1!!1!!!!eleven!!!!
Overhaul all of its moves for the following:
-Toxic
-Roost
-Defend Order
-Heal Order/Attack Order

Toxic Cripples ANYTHING, especially Blissey, and since this thing is a stall/tank, it's a must have. Plus, it's at least ten times better than Poison Jab. Really, you must have this. Roost is good because it's a stalling move that recovers her HP and removes her weakness from Ice, Thunder, and Rock, but does make her susceptible to Ground moves. It's well worth it. Defend order and Roost/Heal Order go perfectly hand in hand, making it indestructible.

The last move is sort of a filler. If you want another healing move to let her stall even farther, pick Heal Order. If you want to be able to finish crippled opponents off slowly but surely, pick attack order.

Quick Claw?
No. Absolutely not.
You're putting an NU in the OU.
That item is unacceptable.
PLEASE, if you're going to put it in OU, give it Leftovers!!! Leftovers are any tank's best friend. They're essential.

Froslass:
MAKE IT YOUR LEAD, PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE!!!!

Froslass should no doubt about it be your lead in. It can set up spikes, and is the only and best Ghost type to learn spikes, because of it's decent speed.
That, of course means, as a lead, this one's gonna need a complete overhaul too.

First of all, give it a Choice Scarf. You'll see why in a sec.

Here's a really amazing moveset for OU Froslass:
-Trick
-Spikes
-Ice Beam
-Destiny Bond/Hail

Trick is to destroy any other leads. If you start the match with Froslass as your lead, say you're going up against a Spikey Lead Foretress or a Taunt Lead Aerodactyl. You'll go first with your baffling speed, using trick and giving them a Choice Scarf, which does nothing to their awful speed anyways. It does, then, however, make them always use the same move, so Aerodactyl will be stuck using Taunt until the user is forced to switch, and the same with Spikes/Poison Spikes/Stealth Rock/Explosion Foretress; it will for sure cause a forced switch.

After you use Trick, set up at least two layers of Spikes while your opponent is deciding whether to switch (or three if you're feeling lucky) and boom! You're almost done. After that, just use Ice Beam on a switched Altaria/Aerodactyl and voila!

The last move is a filler, so pick wisely.
(Although I'd REEEEEEEAAAALLLLLYYYYYYYY go for Destiny Bond in your case.)

LickyLicky:
Really? Another NU? Oh well.
Actually, I feel like you're so close with this one!!!!!!

Just one quick thing: Change the item to an Expert Belt.
It's better for NU's entering higher tiers.

All I would recommend is to change this to a SubPuncher, that is, get rid of Screech and one of the other moves (preferably Wring Out) for Substitute and Focus Punch. You basically use Substitute and it won't be broken, due to your incredible defenses. The next two turns, use Focus Punch.
That'll show Blissey who's boss.

No joke, that's the way to go!

Well my rating: 2/5.
You've got EXCELLENT potential as a trainer, but you seem to lack the breeding aspect of it to get Egg Moves and to pass down TM's. You also mix OU's with NU's which is never a good idea to do, EVER.
Just pick a solid team of OU's for yourself, follow through, and BAM!
You're a winner :)

And thus ends my Schpeal.

Okayz, heres the dealio. I loved your information. it was super helpful in SOOO many ways.
I really wish that i could get those TMs, but how do i obtain them?
(unless of course you have one of those Action Replay things which i am against)
Anyways! uhm... Conversion! lol. NOT Conversation. Haha. i messed up. sorryz.
Thats really all i have to say, but, Porygon-Z actually wasnt my starter. i accidentally put it there. Starmie is usually my starter....
And yes... Just for you, i will remove Fly from Togekiss. :)
(once again, i dont know how to obtain Thunder Wave)

Oh! And idk exactly which pokemon are NU, UU, OU, etc... is there some sorta list?

Thx ^^'

P.S. i actually compete in wifi tournaments on here and guess what? i ALWAYS loose.... *serious* information like this can really help me out. i used to be a hardcore winning Yu-Gi-Oh girl. Now that pokemon has came, i would like to become way better. im messing up in places that i dont know... im just a noob... i really appreciate your advice. *hugs* thank you

One down, alot more to go. ughh. and its so hard to get battle points. :( except at Arcade. 20 bp for beating Dalehia. :D

Rate my team, please?

I need my team rated. I've posted it on a bunch of other web sites, but nobody gave me any helpful advice. Everyone said, "It's all about wi-fi battling!" But I DON'T HAVE WI-FI! I said this a few times and nobody cared, so here's my team.

Scizor@Metronome
Iron Head
X-Scissor
Fury Cutter
Swords Dance

Kyogre@Leppa Berry
Water Spout
Calm Mind
Sheer Cold
Hydro Pump

Mamoswine@Icicle Plate
Ice Shard
AncientPower
Earthquake
Blizzard

Gallade@Mind Plate
Close Combat
Swords Dance
Psycho Cut
X-Scissor

Aerodactyl@Yache Berry
Ice Fang
Fire Fang
Fly (Don't tell me to get rid of it, I need it to get around.)
Thunder Fang

Ampharos@Fist Plate
Shock Wave
Charge
Thunderbolt
Brick Break

Anything that anyone wants to know?

*sigh* Due to lack of information, i really cant judge your team....
Would you please post why you have these pokemon, what they are useful for and how you put them to a head-on purpose...
(or if you dont want to take the time, at least put their natures and ability)
thx. :)

ps- i will give you a full review if you put more effort into this. Try looking at the info i put into mine. give me some insight on your team. <3

Anything to help!

Sure thing! Originally, I was going to have a Battle Tower team based on Scizor, but then it turned into a full-fledged team! I'll show you their stats in this order:

Pokémon
Ability
Nature
HP
Attack
Defense
Sp. Atk
Sp. Def
Speed

Scizor
Swarm
Rash

Kyogre
Drizzle
Quiet

Mamoswine
Hardy
Oblivious

Gallade
Docile
Steadfast

Aerodactyl
Serious
Pressure

Ampharos
Impish
Static

There it is.
Anything else?

The reason I chose THESE Pokémon is because of their types. Let me show you what I mean by this.

Pokémon
Type-Type
Type (How much damage Pokémon takes)
"
"

Scizor
Bug-Steel
Normal 50%
Fire 400%
Grass 25%
Ice 50%
Poison 0%
Psychic 50%
Bug 50%
Ghost 50%
Dragon 50%
Dark 50%
Steel 50%

Kyogre
Water
Fire 50%
Water 50%
Grass 200%
Electric 200%
Ice 50%
Steel 50%

Mamoswine
Ice-Ground
Fire 200%
Water 200%
Grass 200%
Electric 0%
Fighting 200%
Poison 50%
Steel 200%

Gallade
Psychic-Fighting
Fighting 50%
Flying 200%
Rock 50%
Ghost 200%

Aerodactyl
Rock-Flying
Normal 50%
Fire 50%
Water 200%
Electric 200%
Ice 200%
Poison 50%
Ground 0%
Flying 50%
Bug 50%
Rock 200%
Steel 200%

Ampharos
Electric
Electric 50%
Ground 200%
Flying 50%
Steel 50%

The Pokémon cover each other's Weaknesses with Resistance. That's why I chose them.

Well, this is much more better! Wouldnt you agree?

Ayways, your team is looking good!
For scizor, i wouldnt reccomend the metrenome... maybe something that boosts physical-type attacks, or possibly the Occa Berry? And get rid of Fury Cutter. Make it learn spikes. With Defense stats like those, Scizor should be perfectly setting down some spikes without taking too much damage...

Kyogre shouldnt have two water type moves. replace water spout with something like Ice Beam or Blizzard... And it shouldnt be wasting its hold slot with a Leppa Berry. Try something else.

Mamoswine should seriously know hail somewhere in there. Maybe replace you ice shard?

Please give Ampharos the Magnet. its an electric type, it should have the magnet. And remove shock wave for Thunder Wave. That will garuntee a Paralysis.

And the rest of your team looks golden. :D

(4 out of 5)
Great job!

P0rygon-z said:
Okayz, heres the dealio. I loved your information. it was super helpful in SOOO many ways.
I really wish that i could get those TMs, but how do i obtain them?
(unless of course you have one of those Action Replay things which i am against)
Anyways! uhm... Conversion! lol. NOT Conversation. Haha. i messed up. sorryz.
Thats really all i have to say, but, Porygon-Z actually wasnt my starter. i accidentally put it there. Starmie is usually my starter....
And yes... Just for you, i will remove Fly from Togekiss. :)
(once again, i don't know how to obtain Thunder Wave)

Oh! And idk exactly which pokemon are NU, UU, OU, etc... is there some sorta list?

Thx ^^'

P.S. i actually compete in wifi tournaments on here and guess what? i ALWAYS loose.... *serious* information like this can really help me out. i used to be a hardcore winning Yu-Gi-Oh girl. Now that pokemon has came, i would like to become way better. im messing up in places that i don't know... im just a noob... i really appreciate your advice. *hugs* thank you

YAY!!!
*receives Cyber Hug*
I'm so glad I could help!!!

Anyways, no worries, I'm against AR's as well. Cheating ain't worth it.
Hehe, when I was little, I called it "Conversation" as well ^_^ I just wanted to make sure that's what you were saying.

Good news that it's not your lead!! *Phew*
Starmie is a great lead for Taunt Lead Aerodactyl, because it pretty much kills it with both Ice Beam and Surf, so that's a decent lead.

However, with Spiked Froslass on your team, that should be the lead against Asplosion Lead Foretress or Taunt Aerodactyl or even Dragon Dance Tyranitar (though you generally don't see it as a lead). Because it has an ice move just like Starmie AND Spikes, I would recommend the Froslass as a lead so you can make Starmie useful against any Dragon Type Demi-Legendaries (which are all in OU), later in the battle after you've already hurt the opponent's team with Froslass, ESPECIALLY Hit and Run Garchomp. Starmie can hit harder with the already advantage of Froslass.

And thus ends that rant.

An unofficial, but professional, tier list can be found here:
Smogon University's Tiers Lists

No worries; I'm still a newb too. I haven't gotten my OU team together yet (though I'm working to) and my UU team is under construction. You've got more than I do Pokemonwise right now, so you're not as newbish as me ^_^

TM's:
I can just give you some of my spares that I'll never use.
I can give you a BoltBeamer set of TM's for your PorygonZ AS LONG AS YOU PROMISE TO USE THEM AND NEVER DELETE THEM!!!!! Otherwise, I could use them ^_^
You should have gotten Roost from Falkner.
Thunder Wave should be 32 BP in the Battle Frontier, although I think I have one I could give you (maybe, I'll have to check)
God your Starmie amazes me ^_^
Toxic is 32 BP in the Battle Frontier sadly.
Ooohhh.... Roost again.... That's awkward. You might have to trade for this one, and I would trade it to you, but can't find my HG and I've already used it on my SS ':I Sorry.... :(
Your second Ice Beam can be found in the Seafoam Islands.
You should've gotten Focus Punch from Chuck.
Substitute costs 2000 coins the Goldenrod Game Corner Reception, though I think I have a copy to spare.
PHEW!!!!

The road to being a successful OU'er is long and somewhat treacherous. The TM's above should take a while to obtain, and it may seem impossible, and it just might be. Success doesn't come easily, but trust me, it'll be soooo worth it to brag about winning OU tournaments!

I'm glad I could help you with the first post, and then let's just hope this one helps just as much. *hug*

If you want some of those TM's, just PM me. :)

Well i see your starmie and im wondering why you love mine so much? XD

and asking for TMs from you isnt fair.... i need to find them some other way.

(although that substitute could really save me some time from that stupid game!)

Thx for all the help.
:D

P0rygon-z said:
Well i see your starmie and im wondering why you love mine so much? XD

and asking for TMs from you isnt fair.... i need to find them some other way.

(although that substitute could really save me some time from that stupid game!)

Thx for all the help.
:D

Starmie is the Second coolest Pokeymanz out there :)
I really don't mind. I'll definitely give you Sub. and seriously anything else you need :)
Do you have a DPPt game or HGSS game?
I COMPLETELY forgot to ask :p

Ive got Pearl and HG.

And thank yew soo much.

And i dont have roost.
-ive decided to switch Vespiquen out of my group completely.... Maybe putting my Darkrai in there for the game and for tournaments, maybe Mighteyena or Gardevoir? How does that sound? or maybe should i switch Gardevoir for Vespiquen and Mighteyena for Lickilicky. Is that smart? Should i posts their Stats?

P0rygon-z said:
Ive got Pearl and HG.

And thank yew soo much.

And i don't have roost.
-ive decided to switch Vespiquen out of my group completely.... Maybe putting my Darkrai in there for the game and for tournaments, maybe Mighteyena or Gardevoir? How does that sound? or maybe should i switch Gardevoir for Vespiquen and Mighteyena for Lickilicky. Is that smart? Should i posts their Stats?

Yes, please post their stats :)

Now, Darkrai is an exceptional staple to any team, however it is Uber.
That means that it would probably be banned in OU, but post it anyway :)

Back