BW/BW2 Get your in-game teams rated!

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
Advanced Member
As the title suggests, this is where you put all in-game team rates. Post your in-game team here and have others rate it.

Note: You can post teams from whatever game you want here (preferably the main Pokemon series games). You can mention which game it is in your post if you want to help someone else with fixing your team.

Limitless

Limits, like fears, are just an illusion
RE: In-game Team Rates

I love the idea Kevin.

This will hopefully result in less locked threads.

Limitless

Limits, like fears, are just an illusion

raichupika33 said:
So do we just post all our in-game team rates here?
Yes.
Dark Marc said:
Then whats the point in the Rate My Team! Thread?
If you post a thread, it is for competitive teams only. For an example, check out the team I posted, it's a sticky.

raichupika33

Loving Wifi in my life...

Cool, here it is:

Hi, since I am getting Platinum when it comes out I need critism and comments to help my team, any type of comment would help but make sure it is not offensive in anyway.
NOTE: This is an in-game team planning FOR the league.

So, in addition to that, ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, team Fire4ever!

Team Fire4ever

Torterra - Reason - I never go for the grass starter
-Earthquake
-Leaf Storm
-Crunch
-Stone Edge

Toreterra is a physical attacker best, so I put powerful physical moves in there, leaf storm is actually special but it is very powerful and Torterra has so-so special attack so I might as well give it a shot.

Garchomp - Reason - Gible is available earlier in Platinum
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake
-Flamethrower
-Surf

With Garchomp, its overall stats are killer, it has outrageous physical attack so 3 of Garchomp's attacks are physical, I put Surf there for an odd reason, even though it has alright special attack, it might as well know an attack opposite its type.

Alakazam - Reason - I can now trade
-Psychic
-Shock Wave
-Shadow Ball
-Focus Blast

Alakazam has fantastic special attack so I put all special attacks there, Focus Blast is a bit of a risk due to its low accuracy but its opposite its type, Shock Wave has always hits (apart from Protect and Detect) to make it up for Focus Blast. Shadow Ball is a nice move same with Psychic.

Vaporeon - Reason - It looks cute
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Iron Tail
-Dig

Vaporeon has quite an awkward move set, 2 of its moves are physical... Iron Tail again has low accuracy but it is powerful, Dig is a decent attack, Surf is a decent attack, so in total it has a big total of special attack.

Magmortar - Reason - More fire types in the game
-Thunderbolt
-Lava Plume
-Brick Break
-Rock Slide.

Magmortar in my opinion is the strongest-fire type before league Pokemon, it can learn a range of attacks. You can only get it while you have Surf too (Feugo Ironworks for Magmar). I want to spread my team out in order. I chose this over Houndoom.

Crobat - Reason - I need a Pokemon to fly
-Fly
-Zen Headbutt
-Sludge Bomb
-X Scissor

Thank you for reading.

urahara_hat

JusT WatChING tHE mOOn
In-game Team Rates

Hi guy please rate my team. i try to cover most the type here in my team. meaning it should able to counter any type of pokemon that been throw at.
Btw I didnt know how to count the EVs that time. Help me with their moves coz i cant change their nature(and dont intent to). I try be as detail as possible.

Gengar @ Big Root
Quite, Levitate
-Hypnosis
-Dream Eater
-Shadow Ball
-Giga Drain

Current lvl 68
Stat
HP -177
Att -121
Def -121
S.Att-224
S.Def-113
Spd -163

Here I try make use of Gengar's Levitate to counter Ground type
Giga Drain is use to counter Rock, Water and Ground
Dream Eater, I know is reliable but I need it so that Gengar stay longer in the game.
Shadow Ball, to counter the rest and especially Ghost and Psyhich
And Big Root, I use have extra juice from the 2 move , Dream Eater and Giga Drain.

T-Tar@ Lax Incense
Careful, Sand stream
-EQ
-Crunch
-Dragon Claw
-Giga Impact

Current lvl 67
Stat
HP -239
Att -201
Def -185
S.Att-146
S.Def-163
Spd -132

I try use T-TAr last coz of it weakness again Fighting pokemon, and also it Sand Steam Ability.
Here I try focus on physical move rather than special move.

Metagross@ Iron Ball
Calm , Clear Body
-Hammer Arm
-EQ
-Meteor Mash
-Gyro Ball

Current lvl 66
Stat
HP -209
Att -184
Def -205
S.Att-146
S.Def-160
Spd -134

Metagross is chose coz of it unique type, it almost can withstand any attack.
Hammer Arm use to hit steel and dark type, at same time reduce it speed so that Gyro Ball take it hit.
Furthermore Iron Ball is also use for same effect.

Walrein @ Icy Rock
Quirky , Ice Body
-Ice Beam
-Surf
-Bilzzard
-Hail

Current lvl 69
Stat
HP -241
Att -129
Def -170
S.Att-167
S.Def-153
Spd -118

Walrein is chose coz of it unique Ice Body Ability, And also it able to Hail so as to counter Sand Steam effect. At same time heal itself. With Hail in effect able to use Bilzzard with the Accuracy of 100% hit.
Icy Rock is to prolong Hail Effect.

Dragonite@ Quick Claw
Rash, Inner Focus
-Thunderbolt
-Outrage
-Fly
-Waterfall

Current lvl 69
Stat
HP -219
Att -229
Def -157
S.Att-190
S.Def-136
Spd -156

Dragonite is use coz of it huge Att And S.Att Stat
It will hit anything that the rest of the team is unable to hit.

Infernape @ Charcoal
Timid, Blaze
-Flamethrower
-Flare Blitz
-Blast Burn
-Close Combat

Current lvl 71
Stat
HP -217
Att -157
Def -131
S.Att-186
S.Def-134
Spd -206

Infernape use commonly against Steel, Dark and and anything that weak against Fire Type.

Help me change its Moves and Items.
Also I would like aleast it have 1 original move.
Thank You in Adv.

raichupika33

Loving Wifi in my life...

Hey, I got a new team. Please rate and give contstuctive comments for my team improvement. Thanks!
NOTE: This is an in-game team planning FOR the league.​

dpmfa389.png

Torterra - Reason - I Never go for the grass starter
Item - Quick Claw
Ability - Overgrow
-Leaf Storm
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-Giga Drain

Torterra is a slow Pokemon so I am going to put a Quick Claw onto it so hopefully it will get the first turn of an attack occasionally. I tried to put physical attacks to Torterra as it is strong in that section, I was going to replace Crunch with Giga Drain but I think its best not to have the same move in a team. After the league, with Platinum there is a move tutor in one of the areas, it can learn Outrage and Superpower which are interesting moves. It is 4X weak to Ice so I put Stone Edge there to weaken Ice.

dpmfa445.png

Garchomp - Reason - Gible is available earlier now
Item - Draco Plate
Ability - Sand Veil
-Fire Fang
-Dragon Claw
-Crunch
-Earthquake

We all know Garchomp is killer at physical attacking. It can learn a lot of moves, with Fire Fang I think its better than Flamethower on Garchomp since its physical. I put the Draco Plate with it to boost its attack even more. Again, 4X weak to Ice but Fire Fang can get rid of them there. I think its always best to have Earthquake with it. I might even give it Draco Meator, I'll see if this moveset works when I get Platinum. Even with special attack, Garchomp is pretty responsible with that.

alakazam-f.png

Alakazam - Reason - Have 2 DSs, might aswell trade.
Item - Shell Bell
Ability - Inner Focus
-Psychic
-Grass Knot
-Focus Blast
-Shock Wave

I gave Alakazam the Shell Bell since its got rubbish HP and defence, with the Elite 4 I think this is a great item. Psychic, whats an Alakazam wihout it? It goes extremely well, Grass Knot is a meh, Focus Blast although it has low accuracy, it can sweep out the Dark-Types when it is against us. Shock Wave is there because of its full accuracy, its not a big move for Alakazam but its alright.

dpmfa134.png

Vaporeon - Reason - Just Randomly picked it
Item - Mystic Water
Ability - Water Absorb
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Shadow Ball
-Iron Tail

Mystic Water I think is a good item for Vaporeon, it boosts Water-Type attacks, its Surf is speical which is a good section for Vapy, it can have aditional damage for it to cause even more damage. Ice Beam is another good move since it has a 10% of causing freeze which can help Vaporeon to not take moves for a few turns because of its low defence. Other than that, it looks alright.

dpmfa229.png

Houndoom - Reason - A new fire type available
Item - Blackglasses
Ability - Early Bird
-Fire Blast
-Dark Pulse
-Thunder Fang
-Sludge Bomb

I find it tricky to have a master item for Houndoom. The reason I picked Blackglasses is because Dark Pulse is special so I can create more damage with Houndoom having good stats within the Special Attack section. Thunder Fang is quite an interesting move for Houndoom I think, it can learn Fire Fang aswell but Thunder Fang is the way to go becuase Houndoom already has Fire Blast.

dpmfa468.png

Togekiss - Reason - I need someone to fly
Item - Leftovers
Ability - Serene Grace
-Aura Sphere
-Fly
-Flamethrower
-Water Pulse

Togekiss can learn a whole bunch of moves, we need to avoid physical moves, with Fly even though it is physical, I need a poke to fly. Aura Sphere is a great move with perfect accuracy, Flamethrower another really powerful move and Water Pulse is a pretty decent move, I chose it over Silver Wind.

Weaknesses - 200%
  • Fire (1)
  • Water (1)
  • Electric (2)
  • Grass (1)
  • Ice (1)
  • Fighting (1)
  • Poison (0)
  • Ground (1)
  • Flying (1)
  • Psychic (0)
  • Bug (2)
  • Rock (2)
  • Ghost (1)
  • Dragon (1)
  • Dark (1)
  • Steel (0)

Weaknesses - 400%

• Ice (2)

Listed above is the dangers of my team. If I had 3 Pokemon 4X weak to Ice, it is considered to switch my team. That is with all types. Luckily it is just on the rails.​

Aim - Hopefully I will be able to level my Pokemon well in Platinum, I am planning to evolve all my Pokemon before the 8th gym. With Garchomp that is going to be a bit of a problem since it evolves at Lv48 but I'm gonna attempt it.

Prediction - If this stays on track I think I will complete the Elite 4 if they are trained well. I am only a beginner player but I have played the game for a few years so I know whats coming...

Thank you for reading.
Raichupika33 - The Biggest Fan of Raichu​

Shivershaft

I've returned

This is the team I used to beat E4 first time around:

Lv. 58 Gyarados@Leftovers
Adamant
- Waterfall
- Dragon Dance
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

My lead who started up a sweep. Part sweep, part sleep talker.

Lv. 57 Gliscor@None
Timid
- Earthquake
- Strength
- Ice Fang
- Swords Dance

sadly, I got a minus attack nature with 31 IV's in HP, Atk, and Spe. but it was basically a physical Wall and attacker.

Lv. 59 Garchomp@Dragon Fang
Jolly
- False Swipe
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance

False Swipe was for when i was catching other pokes so I wouldn't KO. Otherwise he is basically the reg SD set.

Lv. 57 Crobat@ None
Lonely
- Fly
- Poison Fang
- Defog
- Air Slash

He basically was a Scout for the team. Didn't do much else good. ;)

Lv. 60 Empoleon@Wave Incense
Sassy
- Surf
- Flash Cannon
- Grass Knot
- Waterfall

Basically a mixed sweeper without LO. Unfortunately I got a 0 in SpD and that bit me in the butt facing Lucian when he got a lucky KO on Empy.

Lv 62 Gallade@Razor Claw
Hardy
- Psycho Cut
- Close Combat
- Night Slash
- Thunderbolt

Man This thing is beastly in the E4. He used to be the lowest lv pokemon on my team before the E4 but he jumped up to the highest. He got some nice crits with Razor Claw + Night Slash and Psycho Cut. Thunderbolt was for the multiple flying types i expected to see in the E4.

Overall, I made a very Electric/Ice weak team that could sweep really well to there not being many ice moves in the E4.

42 chocolate

nope

This is my team so far in Platinum:
dpmfa390.png

Betsy (Chimchar)
Bold Nature
Current Moveset:
-Scratch
-Leer
-Ember
-Taunt
Planned Moveset as Infernape:
-Thunderpunch
-Blast Burn
-Grass Knot
-Shadow Claw

Thunderpunch is for the flying types who try to take advantage of Infernape's Fighting type, Blast Burn is just a really powerful move, Grass Knot is for Water and Ground types, and Shadow Claw is for Psychic types. I give my Pokemon moves that take care of their weaknesses. :D

dpmfa387.png

Beth (Turtwig)
Quirky Nature
Current Moveset:
-Tackle
-Withdraw
-Absorb
Planned Moveset as a Torterra:
-Frenzy Plant
-Stone Edge
-Wood Hammer
-Earthquake

Frenzy Plant is a powerful grass move, Stone Edge takes care of Torterra's Ice and Flying weaknesses, Wood Hammer... just sounds cool :p, and who wouldn't have a Torterra with Earthquake? :p

dpmfa393.png

Bertha (Piplup)
Rash Nature
Current Moveset:
-Pound
-Growl
-Bubble
-Water Sport
Planned Moveset as an Empoleon:
-Hydro Cannon
-Drill Peck
-Earthquake
-Swagger

I think you know by now what these are for. :p if you don't, you can ask me. ;)

dpmfa396.png

Bob (Starly)
Serious Nature
Current Moveset:
-Tackle
-Growl
-Quick Attack
-Wing Attack
Planned moveset as Staraptor:
-Mud-Slap
-U-Turn
-Brave Bird
-Endeavor

Same as Piplup for why the moves.

dpmfa403.png

Jacques (Shinx)
Hasty Nature
Current Moveset:
-Tackle
-Leer
-Charge
Planned Moveset as Luxray:
-Return
-Thunder Fang
-Rain Dance
-Thunder

*rolleyes*

dpmfa399.png

Bidoof (Bidoof)
Sassy Nature
Current Moveset:
Tackle
Planned Moveset as Bibarel:
-Dig
-Pluck
-Super Fang
-Hyper Beam

PDC

The PDC Show comes to an abrupt end...

my team (platium)is

garchomp
dragon rush
dragon pulse
flamethrower
earthquake

staraptor
fly
aerial ace
return
close combat

tyranitar
stone edge
rock slide
crunch
earthquake

dragonite
dragon claw
dragon dance
aqua tail
dragon rush

lucario
aura sphere
sword dance
close combat
ice punch

gliscor
x-scissor
sword dance
night slash
brick brake

please don't forget to rate and comment and fix!

my team (platium)is

garchomp
dragon rush
dragon pulse
flamethrower
earthquake

staraptor
fly
aerial ace
return
close combat

tyranitar
stone edge
rock slide
crunch
earthquake

dragonite
dragon claw
dragon dance
aqua tail
dragon rush

lucario
aura sphere
sword dance
close combat
ice punch

gliscor
x-scissor
sword dance
night slash
brick brake

please don't forget to rate and comment and fix!

Fridge

Indie 'Choo's just too cool.

42 Chocolate, how did you obtain all 3 starters? Or were they just traded?