Get a Demo Code for OR/AS [11/7]

That should not be a region locked thing because the North American 3DS's are English unless you live in Mexico. Canada and the U.S. should not be affected for doing this for the demos as the games in Canada are exactly the same except for the Country license and the plants that Nintendo has. Nintendo has a plant in Canada but the main plant is here in Washington state and that is where Canada gets their games to sell there.:)

Would appear to at least be North America-locked. Not that this is surprising. (Didn't work for me. I'm Australian.)

Still waiting for 'That One Post'. It seems like every month, there is at least one day where you just go on Pokebeach not expecting anything new, but then 'WHAM'!!! Diancie-EX translations! New Megas! Gaia Volcano/Tidal Storm scans! Considering that CoroCoro is on the way again, that should be arriving soon :)

These "Type the text" things have always scared me, like one day I'm going to get one that I can't read and then it locks me out of my email or some.

Just thought I might as well mention this because it can get a bit annoying: Phantom Forces is not listed under Set Scans on the main page, so anyone who wants to get to it will have to go to page 2 of recent news. Might want to add it there soon, please?

Well, Australia already has retailers like EB Games and JB-Hi-Fi that are giving out free demonstration codes... but stocks won't last!

I am pretty sure it is for Canadian and the U.S.A. only. Don't think anyone else can do it unless you have an American 3DS anyway.:)

I live in the U.S.A and it still won't work it lets me put in the recaptcha thing but then wont give me a code am I doing something wrong?

What is your error message? Also did you type the code correctly? Sometimes they are very hard to read XD.:)

Back