• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Genplume(seniors) for Citys

dragonpulse20

Working on Platinum Nuzlocke
My deck:

Pokemon: 24

4-2-1-3-1 Gengar X(SF-SF-TU-SF-AR)
2-2-2 Vileplume(LA#112-UD-UD)
4 Spiritombs (AR)
2 Uxie (LA)
1 Unown Q(MD)

TSS: 22

1 Palmers Contribtion
3 Broken Time-Space
4 Bebes Search
3 Lookers Investigation
3 Pokemon Collector
3 Professor Oaks New Theory
2 Copycat
1 Flower shop lady
2 Cynthias Feelings

Energy: 14
3 Warp Energy
2 Call energy---------only have 2
2 Rescue Energy-----for rescueing gengar, seems to work good.
7 {P} energy

Basic Genplume strategy.

RE: Genplume(seniors) for Battle Roads

You need Spiritombs to get the lock turn one.

But aside from that, I prefer thick lines under trainer lock. 4-3-3-1 Gengar and 2-2-2 Vileplume.

Judge isn't a good idea; even if it's for the Gyarados match up, you're shuffling their trainers and supporters back into their deck, making them NOT in their hand, which is what you want under Trainer Lock for Poltergeist.

You're also using a lot more trainers than you need. I run only 2 Rare Candies and a Lux Ball.

redscorpian: i don't have enough.

warp point is for queen and vileplume. i will add in a haunter for candy though.

Well, Spiritomb is going to be a league promo, so they won't be too hard to get soon.

That's why you run Warp Energy. Or should, any way. I run 5 Psychic, 3 call and 2 warp.

i meant my nidoqueen, not vesiqueen. what do i add in for judge?

i am trying to get warp energy.

If you are only running the Judge's for Gyarados and Sablelock you might be able to think about running cyrus's initiative instead, because that way you can make them just return what you want them to rather than all the trainers and supporters. Also, I would suggest not running any trainers (especially when you put spiritomb in) because you really shouldn't be able to use them else you risk your opponent being able to. Also, Looker's is better than Judge because you get the choice between yourself and them. So, I would suggest...

-2 Judge
-2 Rare Candy
-2 Warp Point (Useless once your Vileplume is out and if your vileplume goes active you cant use this to retreat so it is a dead card)
-2 Call Energy (with only 2 in the deck the chances aren't exactly in your favor to get them before you don't need them)

+3 Warp Energy (when you get it, shouldnt be too hard)
+2 Cyrus's Initiative
+2 Looker's Investigation
+1 Broken Time-Space
+1 Gloom (2-2-2 Line is needed)

I don't have warp energy, I need 1 more intiative,I only have 1 looker, need 1 more BTS. Thankyou for advice! I will see what I can do.

MOre advice, please! BRs tomorrow, I hope to win.

I'd also go with Palmer's Contribution over Flower Shop Girl.

So 2 Plamer's? cause I have 1 of each. Flower shop lady has came in handy for an extra energy. But, I am only limited to 3 pokes which I hate sometimes.

you know you cant do that because you are trainer locking yourself.... right?

You should add a Ditto LA for the mirror match. You can copy Gengars Shadow room for 60, and it only hits you for 30 because it doesn't copy the power. I have seen Blissey nurse call as well, but I have never played it so I don't know how well it works.

@ novadragon: what can i not do?

@ akamarulover: i will try to get a ditto, thankyou for advise. i am going to church, then my BR, i am hyped!

Thanks guys for the advice, it payed off. Although I only had 2 Call energy I started with it twice, when I needed it.

Whats with the vespiqueen in this list?4 Spiritomb is needed(At cities you should be able to ask Brad or Colby for them if you go to the one in Dayton).I would also recommend Azelf.

Back