Gengar Spirit Link Holo from Gamestop [10/7]

If anyone is going to this event please send me a PM with the code so I can get this event. I would like to download this as well. Thanks guys for all the help with these type of events.:)

Love the art on the little leaflet.

It's weird seeing the "old" blister packs again. Used to the Magic Sleeve style.

Why only 2 cards for this blister? I don't think I remember ever seeing only 2 cards in a blister. I usually get 2 cards a booster and a coin. For me I have never only seen just 2 cards.:)

xxashxx said:
Why only 2 cards for this blister? I don't think I remember ever seeing only 2 cards in a blister. I usually get 2 cards a booster and a coin. For me I have never only seen just 2 cards.:)

What are you talking about? It's two full booster packs and the card. Doesn't need the coin. That, and it's a Gamestop product

"Gengar" Spirit Link... Gengar being a Gen I Pokemon... this being sold in a Gamestop, which sells video games...

It all makes sense now!

KANTO CONFIRMED!

Just gonna walk up into a video game store and buy Pokemon cards like I do not care. It would've been nice to get a holo Manectric Sprirt Link but I guess Manectric isn't a popular enough Pokemon.

Carpey said:
Just gonna walk up into a video game store and buy Pokemon cards like I do not care. It would've been nice to get a holo Manectric Sprirt Link but I guess Manectric isn't a popular enough Pokemon.

I do it pretty frequently. Nothing weird about it. :p

i preordered mine (2 Blisters) awhile ago and got them in the mail yesterday :)

Plan on opening them on Halloween :)

The-Kaiser said:
i preordered mine (2 Blisters) awhile ago and got them in the mail yesterday :)

Plan on opening them on Halloween :)
I don't think I could trust myself holding on to packs that long without opening it. Tried before and almost died.

thekoggles said:
xxashxx said:

What are you talking about? It's two full booster packs and the card. Doesn't need the coin. That, and it's a Gamestop product

Oh I see I thought it was only 2 cards. My mistake man. Sorry XD.:)

Back