• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Gengar EX / Pyroar

Pokeric

That's Right
Pokemon: 13

• 3 Gengar EX
    3-3 Pyroar
    2-2 Drifblim (DRX)

Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 35

• 4 Professor Sycamore
    4 N
    2 Colress
    2 Dimension Valley
    3 Muscle Band
    2 Float Stone
    3 Robo Substitute
    2 Lysander
    2 Blacksmith
    2 Fiery Torch
    2 Enhanced Hammer
    2 VS Seeker
    2 Startling Megaphone
    1 Computer Search
    2 Ultra Ball

Energy: 12

• 3 Psychic
    4 Fire
    3 Mystery
    2 DCE

Strategy: This is a pretty basic list so I will do some more tweaking / teching as I get some play testing in. Anyways it's basically hit and run with Gengar to Pyroar (mostly for VirGen and metal decks) or Robo Sub and Drifblim + Enhanced Hammers to help with Donphan

Hello, Mystery Energy isn't really needed in Gengar decks because you hit and run anyways. Also, since you want to use Pyroar as an attacker, imo 4 Rainbow Energy instead of 4 Fire Energy would make the deck more versatile. Also, you amy want 2-3 more Psychic Energy. 3 just doesn't seem right. -1 Megaphone, 1 is all you ever need. If you replace the Fire Energy by Rainbow, take out the Blacksmiths and the Torches, and add 1 more Ultra Ball, a couple of Evosodas and maybe a 3rd Dimension Valley. Hope this helps!
Btw, if you mean Drifblim from Dragons Exalted (the one with Shadow Steal), the set abreviation is DRX.

If I did something like that I was debating tossing the drifblims in favor of 2 keldeo ex to deal with donphan (ohko with a rainbow). I would probably do something like

- 2-2 Drifblim
- 2 fiery torch
- 2 blacksmith
- 3 mystery energy
-3 fire

+2 keldeo ex
+1 float stone
+1 ultra ball
+2 psychic
+4 rainbow
+1 demension valley
+1-1 dragalge