BW/BW2 Gen 5 comes out in three Months and we know 21 pokemon. What pokemon are you looking4

Lovecraftian pokemon, cthulhu, shoggoth, elder things, yith, mi-go, dimensional shamblers, IA IA YOG-SOTHOTH, the color out of space. Definitely Nyarlathotep, needs an ability similar to Zoroark's or have reversible evolutions.

Giuseppe said:
Lovecraftian pokemon, cthulhu, shoggoth, elder things, yith, mi-go, dimensional shamblers, IA IA YOG-SOTHOTH, the color out of space. Definitely Nyarlathotep, needs an ability similar to Zoroark's or have reversible evolutions.

... WHAT?

- Darkrai - said:
Yeah, I love how many people wanted Ant pokemon.
I want a Orca as well, like wailord but different colors obviously. (And it looks like a wailord)

GF would probably name it Orcocean lol.
Orcocean eats piplups. lots of piplups. and prinplups. and empoleons. alot of them.
It could be Dark/Water or Water/dark like Sharpedo because it is an evil pokemon

A Killer Whale pokemon would be great, but it wouldn't and couldn't be shaped like Wailord. Wailord is based off of teh Blue whale, the largest animal known as of today, which is also a a member of the baleen whales, (eats plankton and tiny, tiny fish).

A Killer Whale is a carnivore, it's nickname is even called a the Wolf of the Sea. The killer whale's are known to havea smaller body compared to other whales, which makes sense if you are to swim around being the top of the food chain in the ocean.

It would make sense if it were to be water/ice or water/dark though. Water/ice is pretty obvious as Killer whales are known to live in the freezing waters of the world. Water/dark is also plausible because the name Orca is based off of Orcinus Orca. That loosely translates to demon of the underworld.

http://www.nhm.uio.no/pliosaurus/images_highres/Dykker_og_hval.jpg

That is a size comparison of a Killer Whale, Blue Whale, and an extinct aquatic animal called Pliosaurus.

Making a pokemon based off of a Pliosaurus would be cool too.

Giuseppe said:

...ARE YOU HIGH?? or french...
And I believe Lapras is based off of Nessy

Based on his name I'm guessing he is French my high school soccer coach is French and has that last name. ^_^||| (Giuseppe)

Anyway I think a water/posion platypus would be an awesome pseudo legend! (Poison because platypi have a poison gland in the back of their leg, or foot I don't remember)

Giuseppe said:

Can I ask, who in the world is Nyarlathotep?

RE: Gen 5 comes out in three Months and we know 21 pokemon. What pokemon are you look

Snorlax FTW said:
Based on his name I'm guessing he is French my high school soccer coach is French and has that last name. ^_^||| (Giuseppe)

Anyway I think a water/posion platypus would be an awesome pseudo legend! (Poison because platypi have a poison gland in the back of their leg, or foot I don't remember)

Thanks, FINALY someone else agrees :)

I say poison because it has a poison spur in the back of its feat

(yes, I am a platypus expert and upset that you cannot legally own one in the US :( )

Also, NESSIE=LOCKNESS MONSTER=PLESIOSAUR

Another one of my expertises-es, I have done my research XD

@ Flaming Ho-oh- Yeah, I have wanted a Platypus in IRL since the 4th grade. XD

Oh, wow can't believe I didn't believe I didn't put this yet! I think a kinkajou pokemon would be really awesome!

I used google to translate that guy:
"Lovecraftian pokemon, cthulhu, shoggoth, Elder Things, yith, mid-go Shamblers dimensional, IA IA Yog-Sothoth, the color out of space. Definitely Nyarlathotep, similar to UK & besoins year's gold Zoroark Have reversible evolutions."
NOT FRENCH!

RE: Gen 5 comes out in three Months and we know 21 pokemon. What pokemon are you look

TheDarkLucario said:
I used google to translate that guy:
"Lovecraftian pokemon, cthulhu, shoggoth, Elder Things, yith, mid-go Shamblers dimensional, IA IA Yog-Sothoth, the color out of space. Definitely Nyarlathotep, similar to UK & besoins year's gold Zoroark Have reversible evolutions."
NOT FRENCH!

WTF is that supposed to mean? LOL

Things he mentioned were mostly from the Cthulu book series, he could still be french. :p

Another one I want is an Ethiopian amphibious rat, I think that would be so cool! (Water/Normal I'm guessing?)

Snorlax FTW said:
Things he mentioned were mostly from the Cthulu book series, he could still be french. :p

Another one I want is an Ethiopian amphibious rat, I think that would be so cool! (Water/Normal I'm guessing?)

That would be a major Bibarel clone, Water/normal.

I see where you are coming from but I would still like an amphibious rat. XD

A cerberus pokemon would be pretty cool. Ghost/Dark? (Dark because he is evil and ghost because in myth he is in the underworld)

Snorlax FTW said:
I see where you are coming from but I would still like an amphibious rat. XD

A cerberus pokemon would be pretty cool. Ghost/Dark? (Dark because he is evil and ghost because in myth he is in the underworld)
A Cerberus pokemon could be a Houndoom evo...

Yeah that's what I was also thinking. But it would be cool as a legendary.

Also I think there needs to be a Hydra counterpart to it! =P

Dragonlord251 said:
Can I ask, who in the world is Nyarlathotep?
Nyarlothotep is the messenger of Azathoth, the blind idiot god in the center in the universe who is lulled into stupidity by his millions of amorphous blasphemous pipers because the universe is his dream and if he ever came to, everything of his dream would cease to exist... anyways, Nyarlathotep does the things Azathoth asks him to do, but Nyarlathotep has his own agenda, figuring how to release Cthulhu so he can in turn release Yot-Sothoth... plus Nyarlathotep has many avatars.

Snorlax FTW said:

Not the Cthulhu book series, but Lovecraftian works in general, and no, I'm not French, I stole that name from Giuseppe Garibaldi, leader of the red-coats, who was actually Italian.

On topic, I actually think a mantis pokemon would be really cool.

Heheh. Scyther is a praying mantis. But we could really use one that looks more like a mantis, imo.

The Flaming Ho-oh said:
Um, Lapras is based off of (one of my favorite legends) the Lochness Monster which IS in fact rumored to be a pleasiosaurus.

If this was directed towards my post, a pliosaurus and plesiosaurus are two completely different creatures.

Pliosaurus-http://dinopedia.ru/img/dinoid/pliosaurus/bg.jpg
http://dic.academic.ru/pictures/wiki/files/80/PliosaurusDB12.jpg

Plesiosaurus-http://www005.upp.so-net.ne.jp/JurassicGallery/Plesiosaurus20006.jpg
http://clccharter.org/rachel1/Jurrassic/plesiosaurus_lebensbild.jpg

And also when you capitalize IS but then say rumored you are contradicting yourself. But yes Lapras is a Plesiosaur.

Back