GameStop Equals Fail :F

Are you guys mad or suprised by this?

• Total voters
I don't think most people will stop the video at 5:10. I think it's a little inapropriate, but I do think the employee was messing with him. I know people that work there and I'm sure they never do that.

I have never experienced anything like that, and agree that it was a bit inappropriate, but there are still good reasons to boycott gamestop:

GREED

Is it not simply ridiculous to sell used "Good" Games for only 5$ less than the new one?
Is it fair that thousands of peoples money is stolen when a gamestop closes right before a release in which people put money down?
Is it right to take advantage of the elderly into buying junk? I was at gamestop, and this employee was trying to get a grandma to buy like 30 imagine games for her 13 year old son.

The answer: NO

oh yeah, and when you preorder pokemon (WITH the figure) or something else, did anyone notice it's "while supplies last". so what is that supposed to mean? you don't get your figure or your money back if you don't get there in time? that always scarred me into going to gamestop as soon as it opened and getting my game. I would not want to waste my money like that. but I could be wrong, they could get you another one. but I just think it's rediculus.

lovebunny713 said:
oh yeah, and when you preorder pokemon (WITH the figure) or something else, did anyone notice it's "while supplies last". so what is that supposed to mean? you don't get your figure or your money back if you don't get there in time? that always scarred me into going to gamestop as soon as it opened and getting my game. I would not want to waste my money like that. but I could be wrong, they could get you another one. but I just think it's rediculus.

If you really want the figure go to Target.

I never said that I had a PROBLEM getting there in time. I don't think you can preorder it there anyway can you?

I talked to EB Games yesterday. (It's a store in Canada. It's owned by Gamestop, but goes under a different name). They told me that only some communities do that, as requested by the police. So, if you're town is known for people stealing video games, they'll probably check you up.

lovebunny713 said:

wtf? what's ridiculous is to expect these stores to carry an unlimited supply of these figures. i'm sure every store is shipped a set amount by the distributer along with the cartridges, and i doubt any store can help it if that amount decides to be less than the amount of games they get. there are a lot of possible scenarios... and they are doing a very necessary thing by providing that disclaimer. last time i preordered a game (YEARS ago), you weren't paying more for it anyways... it was just a down payment on it. stop complaining.

Happiny13 said:
I find it annoying that they can sell a game for 35$ and buy it from you for 10$.

Then support any competitor they have.

Perhaps GameStop may fail, but this video is seriously fail-er.

First of all, it's just hilarious how worked up this guy is...There's no need for the amount of profanity he uses, it's obvious he's insanely cocky, and he goes out of his way to call the GameStop worker fat when he definitely needs to pass on the chocolate cake.

Is that acceptable? Is everyone here telling me that if they worked really hard to get a competitive position at GameStop and needed the money, that you would quit after hearing that you had to run a criminal record? You can say yes if you want, but I know that the majority of you wouldn't.

esperante said:
wtf? what's ridiculous is to expect these stores to carry an unlimited supply of these figures. i'm sure every store is shipped a set amount by the distributer along with the cartridges, and i doubt any store can help it if that amount decides to be less than the amount of games they get. there are a lot of possible scenarios... and they are doing a very necessary thing by providing that disclaimer. last time i preordered a game (YEARS ago), you weren't paying more for it anyways... it was just a down payment on it. stop complaining.
first of all, I don't like being told what to do, so don't. second, I now know that I could buy the firgure elsewhere. I never said that I thought they had unlimited figures. I talked to someone yesterday and they made it seem like they only had enough figures for that day. shouldn't they order enough for the people that ordered BEFORE february? she told me that we had to order befror feb. 15 or so to get the figure, we did, and if other people did shouldn't they get theirs?

Back