Games you regret ever buying

TPOT said:
One of the mario bros games. I can't remember which, but you played as both Mario and Luigi as once, and whenever you got into a battle, it was just like a pokemon battle, except you could Dodge if you hit the A button at the correct time. I found it boring.
Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga! Or maybe Partners in Time! Those are some of my favorite games ever; such fantastic RPGs D:

But hey, to each his own I guess.

Worst game purchase? Well, the first one that comes to mind is Yoshi: Touch and Go. Being a huge Yoshi's Island nostalgiac, I bought it rather blindly around the time I got Yoshi's Island DS (which btw was a great purchase). I mean, it was sorta fun, but it was pretty shallow and there wasn't much to it at all.

@TPOT-You either mean one of three games,Superstar saga,Partners in time,or Bowser's inside story.

EDIT:Claus got to it first -_-

I'd have to agree with you there.

@JacobeTheElf - What? I loved FireRed, there were so many feature I wish they would add in current games, like the Vs. Seeker, and the TeachyTv. Even though the graphics were off, I think it was just as good if not better than Emerald.

^Well, it's kind of like how I absolutely love Soulsilver, while some people hate it. I don't like Firered, buT it appears some people do. I'll admit there were some pretty cool features/places that I really liked (especially all the islands), but the good is out-weighed by the bad for me.

Heh, I've got so many...
Well, first, I think that Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2 for the PS2 was the biggest piece of crap I've ever seen. I'm impressed with the cutscenes and the accuracy of the storyline, but other than that, oh lordeh save meh. The battles are painfully boring, long and repetitive, and Amuro and co. say the same lines over and over. And the graphics aren't good at all.

Next, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 was pretty bad. The cutscenes are very pretty, and the graphics aren't too bad (considering it's the DS), but the gameplay was boring. I just found it dull and uninteresting.

F-Zero GX was Mario Kart, just toned down on every level. IMO, this is the epitome of boring racers. I found the "story" idiotic, and the sense of speed was the equivelent to a tractor racing game.

Shadow the Hedgehog, for obvious reasons.

Advance Wars, Days of Ruin. The most time consuming DS game ever. You battle for who knows how long, sometimes for you to realize seven hours later it is all hopeless. When you do win, there is no sense of accomplishment whatsoever, making it pointless anyway. Don't buy it.

I've got way more, but I gtg.

Review 2
I am really shocked at how much negativity shadow the hedgehog is receiving.I found it frustrating how the storyline shifts constantly.Other than that it was an ok title.Though the multiplayer was horrid.
I give this a 6.2/10 it really wasn't that bad.

Sonic the hedgehog (2006) is a game that others bash on but when compared with STH,it is far superior.
8/10

Silver The Hedgehog-What Silver the hedgehog?[size=large]

1 game I regret buying was Marvel Superhero Squad for my DS.... at first I thought it would be like Super Smash Bros., but in the end, it was a disaster. I want to give it to my local Gamestop the instant I get the chance.

Oh, and X-Men Rise of the apocolypse was terrifingly terrible! I hated the battle system, and wow, was the gameplay slow! I mean, just walking was far more tedious than EV training. Sure, you play as Wolverine and all the other guys, but it was still messed up to the point of being unplayable (to me, at least).

And I can't forget Super Street Fighter 2 HD Remix! The graphics didn't really fit, and the gameplay wasn't as fun as the original. And Akuma is UBER! It's RIDICULOUS how fast he can kill you, and you can't fight back because he locks you down with air fireballs. Broken. And no Dudley ;(
It's only good for online, but that's were Akumas kill you. If you want to play a GOOD fighting game, get 3rd Strike, it's going online soon. Or SSF4, that's what spells amazing.

Shadow the Hedgehog (cause it's racist), Sonic Riders, and Wallace & Gromit in PROJECT ZOO! I swear, all games based on TV shows or movies (usually) are so bad that I cry and cry and cry. Tales of the World was really bad,too. Anyone a Tales series fan?

Prince of persia

start
PoP(prince of persia): Ferah, Ferah
*Magic lady runs into prince of persia*
magic lady: Look at me im so chase-able

Later on

Magic lady: Get magic seeds to save the world
PoP: Yes that makes total sense

battle system is horrible and acrobatic was not the same.

Review 3

Shrek forever after.....Don't ask -_-.I thought that this would be something a little different from Final fantasy and Uncharted for awhile.Boy did I pick the worst thing.Not even worth the $39.99/$49.99 I spent on this crap.Sure the movies are decent to a mild line,But really dreamworks,keep your mitts far away from gaming.If you see it stay away from it.

The story is quite a silly one,You travel through the realm as either Shrek,Donkey,Fiona or PUSS 'N' BOOTS trying to reclaim glory from the mitts of rumplestiltskin. (I think).Basically the game is the same as the movie plot would be.All the while you hack and slash your way through Witch,Spiders,Fairy's and others.The Witches and Trees will constantly wail on you with horrid but somewhat funny cries.Just don't buy this game if you see it.This game is also filled with puzzles but if you truly want a puzzle game,I suggest you pick yourself a copy Professor Layton and the Unwound Future for ds.
Iphone,Xbox 360,Ps3
This game pales in comparison to Shrek 2,Which is still the dominate game in the entire series.
Graphics: 6/10
Story:7/10
Gameplay:4/10
Sound:3/10
Replay Value: Moderately Low

Final judgement:A 4 out of 10.

Back