BW/BW2 Game changing moves/abillities

Honestly, Iron Fist wouldn't be much good on Electrivire. I believe it can only learn ThunderPunch, Focus Punch, and Fire Punch. Correct me if I'm wrong!

Also ice punch. With the classic 3 punches boosted, it could do some damage. To bad it will never be that good.
Is arcanine able to be OU? Id like to try it on a sunny day team.
Flareblitz
Morning Sun/Wild bolt
Close Combat
Extreme Speed.
Close Combat is amazing on it i hear.
Nattorei seems indestructable, except fire and fighting. With the water ghost, itd be great coverage and can explode once it ready.

I'm liking the Arcanine more.
CC is GREAT on Arcanine, it can take out rock, and normal, two types that was hard for it to take out before.
I'm also liking Wild Bolt. It can take out those pesky water types, and flying types as well. Totally OU now.
Now what do you mean Water/Ghost? It's Grass/Steel.

Burungeru the lovable but weird king jellyfish. Mattorei is one of my favorites to. Grass/steel is really fun with the jellyfish since they protect the few weaknesses they have.
Spikes and leech seed go great together. Plus gyroball and powerwhip for strong stab. or explosion for when it is done.

Telepathy: Prevents damage from team-mates during Double and Triple battles.
This is Wobbuffet's dream world ability. It's not exactly game changing, but it's still good. Imagine you're in a double battle and you want your Groudon to use earthquake. The problem is, that will take away some of Wobbuffet's HP, vital to it's success. But wait - your Wobbuffet has Telepathy! Your Wobbuffet survives the next hit with ease, taking down whoever made it!

Other notable pokemon who get this ability are Dialga, Palkia and Giratina.

I think the pokemon who really could use it are dialga, and to a lesser extent, palkia.
Dialga wont get hurt by a partners lava plume, or earthquake which is really good. It might even work well with doryuuzu.
Palkia doesnt need it to much. Surf is doubly resisted, but hp is hp. Like zapdos, it gets a way of taking discharge.
Giratina thinks it got powned.
Zapdos got scammed from heatwave. Anyone wish some ghosts got levitate (chandera, froslass...)
Also how cool would it have been for the legend birds to get
Articuno (Snowarning) take that abomasnow, you stupid fire hazard. Would have been a better lead, less weakneses.
Zapdos (drizzle) it does seem to always be near thunderstorms and 100% Thunder is nice
Moltres (drought) Powering up its fire moves. Just seems right for a firebird.
But thats just what i wanted.

I don't think this is the right place for EV help, look on Serebii or YouTube.
I think Dusclops is going OU, because of the Evolution Stone, which raises both defenses if you're not fully evolved.

Back