• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Future Vileplume Dunk

siRisacc

Um, what?
Newest list: only lapras, rayquaza, and stunfisk need plus power to ohko anything now. the addition of dce lets vileplume and gloom attack.

POKEMON
3x Oddish [BC]
1x Gloom [BC]
3x Vileplume [BC]
2x Lapras (call) [ND]
1x Rayquaza [DV]
1x Stunfisk [DRX]
1x Shaymin EX [DE]
1x Mew EX [DRX]
1x Cobalion [NV]
1x Moltres [ND] or Reshiram EX [ND]
1x Zapdos [ND] or Zekrom EX [ND]
16X

TRAINERS
4x N
4x Skyla
4x Bianca

1x ACE Computer Search
2x Ultra Ball or Pokemon Communications
2x Revive
2x Energy Search
2x Plus Power
3x Rare Candy
3x Catcher
3x Switch
30X

ENERGY
4x Prism Energy
4x DCE
1x Electric
1x Water
1x Steel
1x Grass
1x Fire
1x Fighting
14X

OLD
POKEMON
3x Oddish [BC]{G}
1x Gloom [BC]{G}
3x Vileplume [BC]{G}
1x Rayquaza [DRX]{DRG}
1x Stunfisk [DRX]{F}
1x Basculen [NXD]{W}
1x Shaymin EX [DE]{G}
1x Mew EX [DRX]{P}
1x Cobalion [NV]{M}
4x Emolga [DRX]{L}
1x Heatmor [NV]{R}
18X

TRAINERS
4x N
4x Skyla
4x Bianca
1x Computer Search
2x Ultra Ball
2x Revive
2x Energy Search
3x Plus Power
2x Rare Candy
3x Catcher
3x Switch
30X

ENERGY
4x Prism Energy
2x Blend {W}{L}{F}{M}
1x {L}
1x {W}
1x {M}
1x {G}
1x {R}
1x {F}
12X

The whole point of the deck is to get Vileplume out and hit for as much damage as possible with as little energy as possible. With Vileplume's ability to make weaknesses 4x the magic number to KO any pokemon, EX or not, is 50 (excluding Black Kyurem EX with its tool). And with a single Plus Power, 6 of my attackers can hit for at least 200.

The Fire and Electric attackers are really weak but I have no clue who to use otherwise because the maximum energy I want to be used would be 2.

Edit: I am an idiot... basculin does not work... i need to learn to read...

Quite a list. This is where Pokemon Communication could be useful, helping you trade an unneeded type for something to hit for weakness.
Ditto might help too, so you can put a blend energy/prism, then slam the basic on it when you want to make the choice. Not quite sure about this, though.
I actually think Verizion might be better than Shaymin EX. (That's your preference.)
Another weird thought might be the legendary birds (Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres) and DCE. Running DCE brings up a bunch of other options too, though.

Tell me if I helped you in any sort of way!
(Really, at first I thought this was another Ho-oh deck.)

If you where to switch the electric and fire for a psychic and a grass energy and played giratina EX instead that would be alot more universal, yes you could celestial roar but then mewtwo come's along and hammer's. Ditch the steel and add a blend.

I totally agree, you have now made virizion NV an asset to this deck, 2 plus power and you ohko a terrakion EX.

I think right now this deck is so stretched thin in every area that I worry it will not run very smoothly, communication vs ultra ball is an interesting that dilemma that you bring up. I think both could work but i'll have to test to find out. I like ultra ball + bianca more than running cheren. Verizion vs. Shaymin is another testing thing, i initially thought that Shaymin could be more useful in more matches in its late game sweeping ability but Verizion is a non-EX and I really dont want to use EXs.

Great idea on the three rare candy, but I have no idea what I would remove to make room for it though. I had figured that with computer search and skyla it would be much easier to obtain and therefore I would not need to run as many.

Gratina does not fit in this deck at all, the point of it is to hit for 4x weakness and KO in one turn with minimal set up. Rayquaza does that better than anything else that is dragon. With Vileplume only one PP is needed to OHKO terrakion EX (magic number 50)

Edit: Gratina = Gratina EX

Back