Future * contest

Edwardooi, my name is Pokefan4000, not Pokefan2000.

Hitmonchan *
fighting
90 hp
C Mach Punch 10
Choose one of your opponent's pokemon and put 1 damage counter on it.
LFW Rainbow Punch 30x
Flip 4 coins. This attack does 30 damage times the number of heads. Put 1 damage counter on Hitmonchan * for each heads you flipped.
weakness:fighting
resistance:none
retreat cost:2

Can I still register? If so here is my entry.

Pidgeot *

Hp-90 (Fire/Metal)

Poke Power-Scoop Up:Flip a coin if heads search your deck for any one card and put it on top of you deck if tails search your discard pile for any one card and put it on top of your deck.

CC-Random Peck-20
Flip a Coin if heads draw a card if tails put one damage counter on Pidgeot*

CCC-Rapid Peck-30x
Flip 3 Coins this attack does 30 damage times the number of heads

Resistance-Colorless
Weakness-Water & Fire
Retreat Cost-2

Sorry everybody, geez

Primape*
120 HP Fighting

'evolves from Mankey' "you may only have one pokemon* in your deck"

[FC] Beat-up: 10x This attack does 10 damage times the number of damage counters on Primape*. Before you attack, you may flip a coin. If heads this attack does an additional 30 damage. If tails, this attack does 30 damage. Primape* is now confused.

[FLC] Dynamic Punch: 50 You may discard an energy attached to Primape*, if so, this attacks damage isn't affected by resistance.

Weakness- [P]
Resistance- N/A
Retreat Cost- [CC]

My Fighting type pokemon:

Kabutops*:D
Type:Fighting
Hp:100

Sharp Sword:[F] 30. This attack does 10 damage to kabutops*

Rock Throw: [F][F][C] 100- .This attack does 100 damage minus 10 damage for each energy card attached to Kabutops*

Weakness:[G]
Resistance: none
Retreat Cost: [C]

Here is my Fighting Type Round entry:

Rhydon*
90 HP(F)

(F) Hyper Drill
This attak does 20 damage to each of your opponent's Pokemon that has a Poke Power/ Poke Body. Don't apply Weakness and resistance.

(F)(F)(F)(C) Crash Through 100
You may either do 100 damage to the Defending Pokemon or do 50 damage to 2 of your opponents Pokemon(don't apply weakness and resistance for benched Pokemon).

Weakness: (G)
Resistance: (L)
Retreat Cost: (C)(C)(C)

Here's my card.

Armaldo*

110 hp(F)

F  Claw swipe  30
Flip a coin.  If heads, the defending pokemon is now confused.

FFC  Hidden power  70+
If Armaldo* has any damage counters on it this attack's base damage is 130 instead of 70.

Weakness: Psychic
Resistance: Grass
Retreat Cost: CC

Like it?  Arcanine out.

Swampert*
90 HP (Fighting)

(F)(F)(C)         Muddy Wave      40
If your opponent tries to attack next turn, he/she must flip a coin and get heads to be able to attack that turn. Swampert* cannot use Muddy Wave next turn.

(F)(F)(C)(C)     Shining Tail             50
Flip a coin, if heads, the Defending Pokemon is now paralyzed. Swampert* is now confused.

Grass
Lightning
(C)(C)(C)

Also, Swampert* can be a fighting type because the Team Aqua/Team Magma set had a fighting type Swampert ex.

dude x - You did not make it into this round, look at the list, so you can't enter. Maybe next time.

I will enter to

ditto*
basic 60HP (C)

poké body: versatile
ditto* can use the attacks of all pokémon in play as its own. (you still need the necessery energy to use each attack)

(C)(C)huge errend-running
you may either search your deck for 1 energy card and put it into your hand or 3 basic energy cards and put it into your hand. shuffle your deck afterward.

Weakness: fight
Resistance:
Retreat Cost: (C)

Swampert*
80HP (F)
260s.png

(F) Dig under
Does 20 damage to one of your opponent's Benched Pokémon.

(C)(C)(C)(C)Muddy flood - 30+
Flip a coin until you get tails. Discard 5 cards from the top of your deck for each heads. This attack does 30 more damage for every basic (F) and Basic (W) Energy discarded this way

WEAKNESS (G)
RESISTANCE
RETREAT COST (C)(C)

Flygon*
110HP [F]

[F][F][F] Sandstorm 30
[C] Pokemon lose 10 damage for attacks.

[L][G][C][C] Dragon Rage 50

WEAKNESS:[C][G]
RESISTANCE:[R][L]
RETREAT COST:[C][C][C]

JIggly:YOU CAN"T ENTER!

Here are the points:
Jayh272416: 68
harrybitzo: 69
poke4000: 68
umbreon666: 67
tyranitar92: 70
arcanine274: 65
shadowsong: 66
cute mew: 64
mysterialfossil: 65
GODZILLA:70

ROUND 2
YOU MUST CREATE A FIRE TYPE POKEMON* THAT MUST HAVE A POKEPOWER/POKEBODY.YOU WILL HAVE TO SEND YR IDEAS BEFORE 8 APRIL 2006!

As I remember, * pokémon always have an enormous disadvantage or there attacks only become powerful on certain times, so as far as I can see all of this cards look just like ordinary basics, except for some exceptions. But you seem to give people with the most ordinary attacks the best rating. Please take notice that shiny pokémon are the most special pokémon in the card game, so any ordinary attack should get less points, In my opinion
I might seem like a bad loser, but if you rate this attack "Rock Throw: [F][F][C] 100- .This attack does 100 damage minus 10 damage for each energy card attached to Kabutops* " on a pokémon with 100HP as the best, then I don't really think you know what shiny pokémon do.
The idea is fine, but to me it looks like a normal 70 damage attack for only 3 energies, this is way to low and way to powerful without a real disadvantage for a *.

PS: only celebi* is a pokémon* with a poképower, so I don't think we should make a poképower *

I expect 1 neg rep point from you, but this is just to make you clear that it's not because an attack sounds good it's * material

edwardooi said:
cute mew:hey.if you post good *,i can give you good marks and GOOD LUCK!
I think you're missing cute mew's entire point...

Shining pokemon arent meant to be good, or bad for that matter. They are supposed to have original outrageous attacks, which usually are pretty bad or put you at a disadvantage. You cant judge a card simply because it has a better attack, that's just power bias and not fully understanding a *'s purpose. Anyone could win this contest by giving their cards the best attacks, it defeats the whole purpose of the Pokemon* competition IMO but do as you wish, that's your decision...

HERE I GO

Latias* δ
70HP (R)
380s.png

POKEPOWER Soul Energy
Once during your turn, before you attack, you may attach a Pokémon card from your hand to Latias*, that pokémon is now an energy card with the same type (colour) as that Pokémon's type(s) (only provides one energy at a time). You can't use this Poképower if you have already attached an Energy card from your hand this turn and you can't attach an Energy card from your hand until the end of your turn.

(R)(L)(W) Soul Blast - 200
Discard 3 Pokémon cards attached to Latias or this attack does nothing

WEAKNESS (C)
RESISTANCE (P)(F)
RETREAT COST (C)

My Fire type round entry:
Camerupt*
90 HP(R)

(R)(C) Hot Temper 20
If you you have more prize cards left than your opponent, ignore the effect of Camerupt*'s Hyper Eruption(after adding the damage) during your next turn.

(R)(R)(R)(R) Hyper Eruption 80+
This attack does 80+ plus 10 more damage for each Basic Fire Energy card attached to your all of your Pokemon in play. Then discard all Basic Fire Energy cards attached to your Pokemon in play.

Weakness: (W)
Resistance:
Retreat Cost: (C)(C)

Back