Future * contest

edwardooi

The strongest pokemon card trainer
                                     READ DIRECTIONS FIRST

This contest will be based on making a card spoiler for a * you have an idea of.
It will be judged based on 8 categories, each worth a total of 10 points.

1). HP
2). Type(s)
3). Poke Power/ Poke Body
4). Attacks ( If a card has has 2 or more attacks, each attack will be judged seperately out of 10 points and the sum of the points will be divided by the number of attacks).
5). Weakness
6). Resitance
7). Retreat Cost
8). Grammar (Must be understandable)

(There will be a qualifing round which you must score at least 25 points to move on)

After the qualifying round there will be 6 rounds based on all the Pokemon TCG types in which you must make an EX relating to that type.

1). Grass
2). Fire
3). Water
4). Lightning
5). Fightning
6). Psychic
7). Colourless
8). Metal
9). Darkness

After these rounds the top 4 candidates with the highest total  score will move on to the final round which will be based on any type of Pokemon.

REGISTRATION WILL START ON APRIL 3 AND WILL END ON APRIL 6. INCLUDE YOUR QUALIFYING * WITH REGISTRATION.

Your card must look like this:
NAME *
HP (TYPE)

POKE BODY/ POKE POWER

© ATTACK NAME DAMAGE

WEAKNESS
RESISTANCE
RETREAT COST

If you have any questions email me.

AND THIS IS SAME WITH THE FUTURE EX CONTEST BUT YOU MUST ENTER *,not EX.

as much as I dislike the idea of an almost exact contest, here's my entree

Mew*
10HP (P)
151s.png

POKEBODY gaseous form
Mew* gets +10HP for each (P) attached to it. This Pokébody can't stop working.

(P) Vanish
shuffle mew* and all cards attached to it back into your deck

(P)(P)(P) Energetic blast - 50
If you have less prize cards left then your opponent, discard a (P) energy attached to mew*. If the defending pokémon is a Pokémon-ex, you must discard all (P) energies attached to mew,then this attack's base damage is 200.

WEAKNESS: (D)
RESISTANCE:
RETREAT COST: (C)

Count me in.

Minun *

70 HP
Lightning type

"You can only have one * pokemon in your deck"

LLL(C)(C)Thunderbolt 130
Flip a coin. If heads, the defending pokemon is paralyzed and discard 2 L energys attached to Minun *

W- F
R- M
Ret- (C)(C)

The graph says that there are 4 rounds when there are 9. COPIER! But I'll register!

Skitty *
70 hp
"You can only have one pokemon * in your deck"
colorless
poke-body: Rainbow Shield
If the defending pokemon attacks Skitty * and the defending pokemon's type isn't (C), reduce that damage by 20. (After applying weakness and resistance)
C Quick Search
Search your deck for up to 3 different energy cards and put them in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.
RLW Rainbow Tail 140
Discard all energy attached to Skitty *.
weakness:fighting
resistance:none
retreat cost:2

I'll join aslong as you don't forget my Conteset. Stars don't usually have Poke Bodies or Poke Powers.
Entry 'Star' Pokemon:

Roselia 'star'
60 HP(G)

(G) Defensive Formula
If Roselia 'star' has any damage counters on it, the Defending Pokemon is now Poisoned, Burned, and Confused.

(G)(G) Reactive Spore 20+
This attack does 20 damage + 30 more damage for each Special Condition affecting the Defending Pokemon.

Weakness: (R)
Resitance:
Retreat Cost: (C)

here's mine:

Charmander*
50 HP
Fire

Attack: [R] Shining Flame 40
Discard 2 Energy Cards from your hand.

Attack: [R][R][C] Fire Spin 40
Switch Charmander* with on of your benched Pokemon.

Weakness: Fighting
Resistance:
Retreat Cost: C

Count me in!

Eevee *
50 HP Colorless

"you may only have one pokemon * in your deck"

PokeBody:
Unresistful Charm- If Eevee* is your active pokemon and is damaged by an opponents attack, your opponent flips a coin. If tails, that damage is reduced by 20 (after applying weakness and resistance)

[C] Hyper Evolutions - 10  You may flip a coin, if heads, search your deck for a card that evolves from Eevee* and place it in your hand. If tails, this attack does nothing (not even damage)

[CCC] Tail Swipe - 20x  Show your opponent your hand. This attack does 20 damage times the number of lighting, fire, or water energy cards in your hand in your hand. (you may only choose only one type of energy)

Weakness - [F]
Resistance - N/A
Retreat Cost - [C]

This is mine :)

Tyranitar*
100 HP
Dark

Poke-Body:Insolent Nature: Whenever you attach a dark energy from your hand to Tyranitar*, put 1 damage counter on each of your opponent's pokemon.

Tail Slam: [D][C]
Choose one of your opponent's pokemon, this attack does 40 damage to that pokemon.

Rock Slide:[D][D][F][C]:80+
This attack does 80 damage plus 20 more damage for each damage counter on the defending pokemon.

Weakness:Grass and Fighting
Resistance: Psychic
Retreat Cost:[C][C][C]

Arcanine*
90 HP (Fire)

Poke-Body: Shining Barrier
Arcanine* cannot be affected by any Poke-bodies, Poke-powers, or attacks from other Pokemon*. This Poke-body stops working if Arcanine* is affected by any special condition(s).

(R)(R)(R)       Shining Claw       40
Flip a coin, if heads, the Defending Pokemon is now burned. If talis, Arcanine* cannot attack next turn.

(R)(R)(R)(C)    Energy Bite           60
If Arcanine* is your only Pokemon, discard all energy cards attached to Arcanine*. If you have at least 3 Pokemon, discard 2 energy cards attached to the Defending Pokemon. Arcanine* is now confused.      

Water
None
(C)(C)

copier!

Shelgon*
70HP [C]

Poke Body Dragon's Wrath
If a [C] is Knocked Out,increase all damage done by Shelgon* by 20 for 3 turns.

[W][R][C] Dragon Claw 30

[C][C] Scary Face 10
Flip a coin.If heads,the Defending Pokemon can't attack next turn.

WEAKNESS:[C]
RESISTACE:[F][R]-30
RETREAT COST:[C][C]

nobody else rate this (i mean it!)

I play eeveelutions that evolve from Eevee or Eevee*. Kind of like how Blissey EX evolves from both Chansey and Chansey EX.

Count me in!!!

Houndoom*
100 hp (Dark)

Pokebody - Spear Tail
If Houndoom* is knocked out by an opponent's attack the attacking pokemon takes 40 damage.

DC - Bite  40
Flip a coin.  If heads the defending pokemon is paralyzed.

DDC - Crunch  70
Does 70 damage plus 10 damage for each damage counter on Houndoom*.

Weakness- Fighting
Resistance- Psychic
Retreat cost- C

Arcanine out.

hey,sorry everybody.it is now registeration closed because TOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PPPPPPEOPLE!!!!!

Ok,here are the candidates:

cute mew
jayh272416
pokefan2000
GODZILLA
Mind Reader
Umbreon666
Harrybitzo
Tyranitar92
shadowsong
mysterialfossil
arcanine 274

ROUND 1:
YOU MUST CREATE A FIGHTING TYPE POKEMON* THAT MUST NOT HAVE A POKEPOWER/POKEBODY.PLZ SENT YR IDEAS AT HERE!IF YOU DON'T SEND,NO MARKS.YOU WILL HAVE TO SEND YR IDEAS BEFORE 7 APRIL 2006.

Umbreon666 said:
I play eeveelutions that evolve from Eevee or Eevee*. Kind of like how Blissey EX evolves from both Chansey and Chansey EX.
Just thought i'd say that it still doesnt work. Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Espeon and Umbreon MUST say "evolves from Eevee or Eevee*..." Eevee* isnt counted simply as Eevee, it is completely different. Unless the Eeveevolutions say that they evolve from Eevee* then they can, otherwise it is an illegal evolution.

Back