'Furious Fist' Booster Packs Revealed; M Heracross-EX in the Set! [5/13]

LOL, I didn't see your post about the Aura Sphere thing. Sorry :cool: but anyway, I got that Double Rainbow thing mixed up, whatever. I think in the TCG, Hurricane Punch and Hurricane Kick won't be much different from each other. Maybe in the video games, Hurricane Kick is better, but IDK. It WOULD be cool if they made a double rainbow again though. I LIKE SPECIAL EFFECTS! :rolleyes:

NotSeen said:
NotSeen in Lucario-EX and M Lucario-EX from ‘Rising Fist’ [5/12] said:
Yeah, and btw., my tip: One of Lucario's attacks will be Aura Sphere =) Something like X damage to defending Pokémon and some damage to 1 of opponent's benched.

Pokemon4Life93 said:
I think one of Lucario EX's attacks will be Aura Sphere, I'm hoping for 60 damage and 30 or 40 to a Benched. I really love attacks that have effects like "Flip 4 coins. This attack does 50 damage times the number of heads." I hope they make a Fighting-type card with Hurricane Punch that does 60x and flip 4 coins, like for a Golurk they made in one of the BW sets.

Why everyone copy me, am I wondering? :D

And btw. Isn't Hurricane Kick better then Hurricane Punch?

Pokemon4Life93 said:
The only drawback to Dragon-types are that they require different types of Energy to operate, like Latios EX's water/Psychic/Colorless requirement for Luster Purge. Double Rainbow Energy from Gen 2 cards would be very useful there. I hope they bring back something like Double Rainbow, which also reduces damage done to the Pokemon it is attached to by 10.

1) I think, bigger drawback is, that they actually lost any type of Resistance (and they naturally have bunch resistances; against all starter types, including lightning); now, they changed their weakness from Dragon to Fairy, which is even worse. They could get hurt (strongly) only by another Dragon before, so it was more balanced, now it's disaster (yeah, and even Fire Charizard lost its resistance to Fighting…).
2) a) Double Rainbow is actually a Gen III card, not Gen II (it was first released in Ex Team Aqua vs. Team Magma and then in Ex Crystal Guardians).
b) The original Double Rainbow actually reduced damage done by the Pokémon it was attached to, not to Pokémon it was used against.
c) Even if EX is something else then ex, original Double Rainbow couldn't be attached to a Pokémon-ex, so if they make a comeback to this type of energy, I think, they will change the text. The Pokémon-EX are now (un)fairly strong, if they got accelerators like Double Rainbow, “normal” Pokémon will have no chance (they have no chance now, but after this…)

tigre said:
Bastiodon, Machamp, Tyrantrum, Noivern, Scolipede, Poliwrath, Nidoking, Granbull, Houndoom (hopefully the do this for the Mega), and Donphan are all pokemon that I would be totally cool with getting those other two slots. :) Dat Full Art treatment.

Not counting legendaries (and now Hawlucha in next coming set), there's no reason for a Gen VI Pokémon to be EX, so forget about any “normal” gen VI Pokémon to be EX. They first have to release all normal version of gen VI, and then maybe may come some EX versions of 'em; especially the evolution-able 'mons (so something like Aurorus EX is totally impossible now). But I agree with Poliwrath – it's one of my fav gen I 'mons, so an EX would be awesome.

Btw., I still think, they won't release any Zygarde yet. Of course, it's only my opinion, but I think, they get chance to Arceus first. Actually, we had to wait for Meloetta til Plasma Storm (which was 8th set!) and for Genesect until Plasma Blast (the 10th set). I think, Zygarde (which is equivalent of Kyurem…) will be in pack art, so maybe in next set. And then maybe Diancie…

Btw., I'm still wondering, why they didn't release M Blaziken EX in FF, when it is set featuring and supporting Fire types (but Blaziken is actually Fire Fighting :D) and partially fighting is Medicham, too… (and partially fire is Houndoom).
And if OR/AS introduce any new Megas,there'll be a problem, but I don't think, there'll be something like that (maybe except Kyogre and Groudon?).

LOL, I didn't see your post about the Aura Sphere thing. Sorry :cool: but anyway, I got that Double Rainbow thing mixed up, whatever. I think in the TCG, Hurricane Punch and Hurricane Kick won't be much different from each other. Maybe in the video games, Hurricane Kick is better, but IDK. It WOULD be cool if they made a double rainbow again though. I LIKE SPECIAL EFFECTS! :rolleyes:

NotSeen said:
NotSeen in Lucario-EX and M Lucario-EX from ‘Rising Fist’ [5/12] said:
Yeah, and btw., my tip: One of Lucario's attacks will be Aura Sphere =) Something like X damage to defending Pokémon and some damage to 1 of opponent's benched.

Pokemon4Life93 said:
I think one of Lucario EX's attacks will be Aura Sphere, I'm hoping for 60 damage and 30 or 40 to a Benched. I really love attacks that have effects like "Flip 4 coins. This attack does 50 damage times the number of heads." I hope they make a Fighting-type card with Hurricane Punch that does 60x and flip 4 coins, like for a Golurk they made in one of the BW sets.

Pokemon4Life93 said:
The only drawback to Dragon-types are that they require different types of Energy to operate, like Latios EX's water/Psychic/Colorless requirement for Luster Purge. Double Rainbow Energy from Gen 2 cards would be very useful there. I hope they bring back something like Double Rainbow, which also reduces damage done to the Pokemon it is attached to by 10.

1) I think, bigger drawback is, that they actually lost any type of Resistance (and they naturally have bunch resistances; against all starter types, including lightning); now, they changed their weakness from Dragon to Fairy, which is even worse. They could get hurt (strongly) only by another Dragon before, so it was more balanced, now it's disaster (yeah, and even Fire Charizard lost its resistance to Fighting…).
2) a) Double Rainbow is actually a Gen III card, not Gen II (it was first released in Ex Team Aqua vs. Team Magma and then in Ex Crystal Guardians).
b) The original Double Rainbow actually reduced damage done by the Pokémon it was attached to, not to Pokémon it was used against.
c) Even if EX is something else then ex, original Double Rainbow couldn't be attached to a Pokémon-ex, so if they make a comeback to this type of energy, I think, they will change the text. The Pokémon-EX are now (un)fairly strong, if they got accelerators like Double Rainbow, “normal” Pokémon will have no chance (they have no chance now, but after this…)

tigre said:
Bastiodon, Machamp, Tyrantrum, Noivern, Scolipede, Poliwrath, Nidoking, Granbull, Houndoom (hopefully the do this for the Mega), and Donphan are all pokemon that I would be totally cool with getting those other two slots. :) Dat Full Art treatment.

Not counting legendaries (and now Hawlucha in next coming set), there's no reason for a Gen VI Pokémon to be EX, so forget about any “normal” gen VI Pokémon to be EX. They first have to release all normal version of gen VI, and then maybe may come some EX versions of 'em; especially the evolution-able 'mons (so something like Aurorus EX is totally impossible now). But I agree with Poliwrath – it's one of my fav gen I 'mons, so an EX would be awesome.

Btw., I still think, they won't release any Zygarde yet. Of course, it's only my opinion, but I think, they get chance to Arceus first. Actually, we had to wait for Meloetta til Plasma Storm (which was 8th set!) and for Genesect until Plasma Blast (the 10th set). I think, Zygarde (which is equivalent of Kyurem…) will be in pack art, so maybe in next set. And then maybe Diancie…

Btw., I'm still wondering, why they didn't release M Blaziken EX in FF, when it is set featuring and supporting Fire types (but Blaziken is actually Fire Fighting :D) and partially fighting is Medicham, too… (and partially fire is Houndoom).
And if OR/AS introduce any new Megas,there'll be a problem, but I don't think, there'll be something like that (maybe except Kyogre and Groudon?).

Oh, and I thought Double Rainbow was Gen II. I consider the old look, like Base Set, to be Gen 1, then the ex series to be Gen 2, then DP to be Gen 3, HGSS Gen 4, BW Gen 5, and XY Gen 6.

Pokemon4Life93 said:

NotSeen said:

NotSeen said:

Back