Funny TCG encounters

sceptilerancher said:
yup these are hilarious

u noe what, ppl here r just trying 2 have some fun and u have always 2 b such a pessimist. can't u just shut up?? and say something nice 4 a change?

Whicker said:
armaldoEX said:
d) Shedninja and Fossils vs. Shedninja and Fossils

This happened during the Grinder twice. One of those games lasted about an hour and a half. I don't really find it very funny after that.

I'm pretty sure it was mirror ludi in round 1 that took an hour. wanted to kill Nick Cap and Hung after that wait...killed me second round...

sceptilerancher: Don't post if you have nothing nice to say.

Roy747: No need to comment.

...As for the topic itself, I have one, at least. A DS Prerelease match of Squirtle Ditto vs. Squirtle Ditto. Both have Spiral Drain.

jayh272416 said:
The Wobbuffet Aggron EX will not work, cuz Wubbufett's body is cancelled

it COULD work, because u need wobby to evolve from wynaut to activate the p-body, thus it's an evolved pokemon. So aggron ex wouldnt stop it after all.

Random pokemon (1 energy) vs Dunsparce (LM) (energyless)
Both have benched Mew EX (HP)
Both players in energy drought!
So pretty much lol for a few turns, just showing each other's hands and not seeing any energy and the active pokemon couldn't attack either.

TYranitarFReak said:
jayh272416 said:
The Wobbuffet Aggron EX will not work, cuz Wubbufett's body is cancelled

it  COULD work, because u need wobby to evolve from wynaut to activate the p-body, thus it's an evolved pokemon. So aggron ex wouldnt stop it after all.

And if it DOESN'T work, that means it's not a dead lock and Wobbuffet may kill it in a few turns.

Ampharos δ with a seal marker on it vs. Gardevior ex δ
(no holon veil)(for me,if there is no holon veil,Ampharos δ's attack wont do much damage.)

Back