Full Metal Wall in February

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
@Swampert Full Art beat me to the hilarious Trump wall joke (big props to you my dude), but I also want to point out that it looks like Melmetal is about to give Lucario a Full Metal Hug (GX)...

MegaPod_781

Bug Thug
Okay, this is a super awesome card. The attacks all look pretty fun to try, and the art is great, too. A rather interesting mix of Pokémon, too, to appeal to different fans (I’m especially fond of Melmetal, myself).

Kavross

Aspiring Trainer
If you really want to boost the retreat cost, you could ditto prism into team aquas muk in expanded

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Alolan Dugtrio - ehh. Not loving it. Waste of Ditto, waste of space, even though it has good intentions. 3 Geodudes
  • Aggron - Weak to Blacephalon, period. 2-3 Geodudes
  • Baby Stakataka #HeyNick! - This can be a decent addition in some fighting decks. Don't use Stinger GX, it's so dum. 3-4 Geodudes

FacepalmMaster

1 2 3 5 6 7 8 9
Graveler?
GrAvElEr!?
GRAVELER?!?
NAAANI!?!??!?
Graveler and no golem(at least on the box) is interesting
Stakatana could be decent
Stakatana's attack makes too much sense with the shutdown...
where is tpci going with this set?

Last edited:

MegaPod_781

Bug Thug
Yesss, I love that Stakataka! Awesome art, and looks fun to use in battle, too. Aggron doesn’t look half bad, either. Does the first attack force any of the opponent’s Pokémon to suffer recoil for attacking Aggron, or just the target specifically?

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
I repeat what I say few hours ago.
- Alolan Dugtrio - ehh. Not loving it. Waste of Ditto, waste of space, even though it has good intentions. 3 Geodudes
- Aggron - Weak to Blacephalon, period. 2-3 Geodudes and since Acerola is a thing, yeah. Your excuses won't work on me!
- Baby Stakataka #HeyNick! - This can be a decent addition in some fighting decks. Don't use Stinger GX, it's so dum. 3-4 Geodudes
"This Alolan Dugtrio with the Lucario|Melmetal GX is good!!"

Ahem! While you're agree on that, I still don't. You need bench setup is 1 extra Melcario, 1 Tapu Lele/Dedenne, 2 Support mons, 1 extra space. You just inserting 1-2 spaces for that Dugtrio to take that ability to activate. And the fact that it's a stage 1 with a vulnerable HP, not buying it and Blacephalon is still rampaging the format

bbb888

Same user name as my Pokémon YouTube channel
Donald Trump joined the chat

Donald Trump ordered 10 booster boxes of Full Metal Wall

Toni Kensa

Playing and Collecting
Those Ultra Beasts normally raise my expectations, a basic non-GX Pokemon reaching 200HP mid-game is crazy!

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Alolan Dugtrio: Hair Wall could be an interesting team up with other abilities that reduce damage. Melmetal GX, one of these, and a Frying Pan/Metal Goggles means that Melmetal takes 50 LESS DAMAGE. Impressive.
Aggron: I want Bursting Baloons back now. Unfortunately not going to be viable until we get some more damage on that thing, plus Guzma is rampant.
Stakataka: “Alright, what’s it’s ability? Stone Fence. Hmm... HOLY CRAP 200 HP. And it’s attack even mills.

Nyora

A Cat
Just for insanity, but use Full Metal Wall GX in expanded with Sky Field and 4 Stakataka GX & 4 Alolab Sugtrio in play with the frying pan on stakataka for -140 damage. Then, play a lot of Acerola so that your Pokemon just dont die. Theb, play a Kartana GX after the acerola sk that it, while takibg 140 less damage, is able to swing itself back into the deck fairly easilt further prevebting it from deatb, and can rid yiur opponent of Special Energy. This actyally sounds hella fun ngl.

Pikachu6319

Scooby
I know this is Full Metal Wall so it makes sense here, but as a rule I don't understand why we can't get an Aggron line that is fighting to reflect the rock typing aside from the Magma one.

I like seeing the alternate of Stakataka.