Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The full art prints of Serena and Furisode Girl have been revealed from Incandescent Arcana, which releases in Japan on September 2nd. We should see most of the cards from the set become part of our Silver Tempest set in November.

Serena-Full-Art-Incandescent-Arcana-143x200.jpg

Furisode-Girl-Full-Art-Incandescent-Arcana-143x200.jpg

We translated all of the regular cards from Incandescent Arcana last week.
We should see the rest of the set’s secret rares over the coming week — stay tuned...

Continue reading...

Bewear The TERRIBLE

Rogue TCG Player
Wonderful job on Serena. Looks fashionable and has that nice glow. Great tribute to the Anime Character. (even if it looks a bit different) 👒🎀

Furisode Girl looks very chill. Perfect atmosphere for the perfect garment. 👘🍂

Still waiting for Hikari to have her own Full Art!!! 🙏😫

Oddish22

Aspiring Trainer
Furisode Girl probably looks a lot better when you see the actual card.
Still, my favourites are Erika and Nessa, of which I so far never pulled a FA.

fleshrum

Cephalophore
Serena as a better Liza and Tate :D
Now we can choose how many cards we discard instead of discarding the entire hand.

Love the pose as well.
Tate and Liza are better with certain hand compositions/sizes and offer a switch rather than a gust effect, I don't really see them as comparable but rather complementary.

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
ARF! ARF ARF ARF!!!! RRRRRRRUFF RUFF RUFF

excuse me, my dog got loose! in other words they gave the best Furisode girl a full art 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

ApricornNut

Optimistic Trainer/Collector
Even among the Full Art cards in the established "waifu" trend of valuation, these two are just gorgeous. The artists never miss when it comes to these FA Supporters!

MagnaDrake

Aspiring Trainer
Serena would be better if it didn't also have an effect that will be rotating out meaning it'll never see reprinting
If it wasnt specifically Pokemon V I fear it would be too good, because then it's likely to just be a better Boss's Order.

Besides, V's are still sticking around for a year even when ex is out already.

ThePokemonGuardian

Aspiring Trainer
If it wasnt specifically Pokemon V I fear it would be too good, because then it's likely to just be a better Boss's Order.

I still think boss will still be played but at a lower count when ex's start coming out just to be able to gust ex's too. Like decks would maybe start playing one boss still and maybe a few Serena, then when V's start leaving the format, serena will slowly stop seeing play and Boss will be played more again

Last edited:

Bewear The TERRIBLE

Rogue TCG Player

What with Volo being such an important supporter, I'm guessing even post rotation meta decks will have at least 1 or 2 V Support Pokemons in them.

Nintenfreak

Aspiring Trainer

It could have one effect. That was the alternative option