Agatha

Aspiring Trainer
I'm so excited to see a special Jynx. She's been one of my favorites since the beginning. I do agree that the art isn't spectacular, though.

Merovingian

Dead Game Enthusiast
Excuse you? Komiya doing the normal art is the greatest accolade a card can receive

I think TCPI looked at what he did with Galarian Slowking V and they went, “woah, we didn’t think you’d go THAT hard on this one. We need to contain this to just the regular art box. Here, do Pyukumuku next.”

Bewear The TERRIBLE

Rogue TCG Player
Full Art Jynx looks creepy. Looks more like a Ghost Type. No complaints though, since its Voodoo related. 💀🪦

Ability could've been better, i was hoping for some kind of curse ability that would replace Orbeetle VMAX'S Eerie Beam post rotation. Like maybe, place 1 damage counter on each of your opponent's pokemon at the start of your turn. You can't apply more than 1 Cursed Lips (or whatever you want to call it) ability each turn. Might be too much for a basic though.. (Maybe each of your opponent's Baisc or Rule Box Pokemon?)

FA Vulpix looks slightly Terastal. 💎

Last edited:

Nintenfreak

Aspiring Trainer
I think TCPI looked at what he did with Galarian Slowking V and they went, “woah, we didn’t think you’d go THAT hard on this one. We need to contain this to just the regular art box. Here, do Pyukumuku next.”
I'm not complaining. That was the most expensive card in my collection so far. And the only reason it won't be is because the others I need to complete it or touch change generation and the Japanese exclusive Psyduck promos

DFCLogik

Bug-Type Pokemon Master
Anyone else think Alolan Vulpix getting the V instead of Ninetales is kind of odd?