Friday, 9/29, DP Names and Attacks, New Ep, Mew Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, the wait was ridiculos, that's what I get for being half an hour late...

I've always been so very paranoid about trading people with AR so I thought I'd ask this. PUSA mentioned once that trading with someone who used AR infects your game too. So... does that mean my game is now infected because kids who used AR traded for Mew before me and then I traded for Mew, therefore catching what they put into the Mew cart?? @_@ Just a thought...

Anyway, I got 2 Mews. They really wouldn't let you get a more it was kinda stupid. I told them I was giving one to a friend which was true, he couldn't make it. No, Modest though, Quirky and Calm. They don't spend time looking for a modest Mew they just want to get you out of there. =P

RE:  Friday, 9/29, DP Names and Attacks, New Ep, Mew Giveaway

masterryanx said:
Ya, the wait was ridiculos, that's what I get for being half an hour late...

I've always been so very paranoid about trading people with AR so I thought I'd ask this. PUSA mentioned once that trading with someone who used AR infects your game too. So... does that mean my game is now infected because kids who used AR traded for Mew before me and then I traded for Mew, therefore catching what they put into the Mew cart?? @_@ Just a thought...

Anyway, I got 2 Mews. They really wouldn't let you get a more it was kinda stupid. I told them I was giving one to a friend which was true, he couldn't make it. No, Modest though, Quirky and Calm. They don't spend time looking for a modest Mew they just want to get you out of there. =P

I wouldnt stop bothering them for a Modest one and then they just gave up, and started looking for one

RE:  Friday, 9/29, DP Names and Attacks, New Ep, Mew Giveaway

Crazy Weavile said:
Speaking of Mew... I got 4. Yay.

So did I but then the line wasn't that long and there was two people giving out the mew's. I got one that's timid and one that's lonely but I haven’t done any thing with them yet. I tried to get them to give me another one but since I already had one on each of the cartages that I brought the wouldn’t let me I thought they would have since I was nice enough to let them borrow my link cable since they only had one at the event. Also one thing was really strange was a kid was in the middle of the elite four challenge so he wasn’t able to get the mew and he started to cry when there was still forty minutes left in the download. Every one was trying to tell him that you can either defeat them of be defeated but he wasn’t really listening witch was sad I mean it’s just the elite four every one has beat them at least one hundred times. The kid eventually got the mew but it was still pathetic to see a player get so worked up of something so miner I just don’t get it (I guess he didn’t understand that they had barely given out a fourth of the mew’s or thought he wouldn’t get one I knew there where more then enough because they told me that the whole game was filled with the mew’s so that’s 840 mew’s to give out since they had two) but then I had I bigger test before I got my fourth mew. In my sapphire had twenty ultra-balls while I was on southern island with no flying pokemon and I still hadn’t caught latios I did capture it while waiting in line but even if I didn’t I would have just go to the back of the line to keep trying since I think barely one hundred people came to yesterday’s event. I also did talk to some other players and everyone is excited about D/P (no surprise there) and the new pokemon some also thought that pressure was a too common ability (no surprise there either since about all legendary pokemon have it).

I got there at 10:30 I tryed to get there as early as I can,I waited 3 hours. The Kid behind me gave me a Feebas(thank God) I let a 9 year old Kid cut in front of me.I nvere knew that there was that Many Pokemon Fans in NJ. My Mew is Lv:45,I really have not been Raiseing it.(I Suck):p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back