Friday, 9/29, DP Names and Attacks, New Ep, Mew Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porygon

Strange Polygon Thing
Eevee evos always get new english names. Remember our confusion with Umbreon at worlds? :p

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
masterryanx said:
Wow, awesome news! PorygonZ's a nice name, A new Regi! Awesomeness!

Hey WPM, I forgot to mention that www.pocketmonsters.net had a picture of what they said was part of the Lapras family. What's with this?
There is nothing related to Lapras in D/P. It was a mistake on SPP that other websites copied. :p

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
^ yeah :)

I don't think you ever showed a link or posted any of the stats, anyways, this is what i found for regigigas' stats, and I'm like: WOW, can this guy BE any more broken =S, sp def is its only stat below 100, this guy will dominate all teams if it doesn't get an annoying body or a terrible moveset, anyways, here are its stats:
110 160 110 100 80 110

I still <3 the new mews, there stats are great, and they look NICE

anyways, I'm still confused, then who are the ground/dragons =S
can you by any chance put those small sprites next to the names, it would make it so much easier for me and other members.

Flaming_Spinach

I'm&nbsp;&nbsp;better than you
RE:  Friday, 9/29, DP Names and Attacks, New Ep, Mew Giveaway

cute-mew said:
I don't think you ever showed a link or posted any of the stats, anyways, this is what i found for regigigas' stats, and I'm like: WOW, can this guy BE any more broken =S, sp def is its only stat below 100, this guy will dominate all teams if it doesn't get an annoying body or a terrible moveset, anyways, here are its stats:
110 160 110 100 80 110

Where'd you find the link to its stats?

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Flaming_Spinach said:
The 'forbidden place' has all the base stats of each new D/P Pokemon. How they got it so early is interesting.

Pokemon_Master_THW

Aspiring Trainer
RE:    Friday, 9/29, DP Names and Attacks, New Ep, Mew Giveaway

Abhorsen said:
Flaming_Spinach said:
The 'forbidden place' has all the base stats of each new D/P Pokemon. How they got it so early is interesting.

and what is this "forbidden place"?
the one with the green layout, and a green pokemon as a mascot?

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
RE:  Friday, 9/29, DP Names and Attacks, New Ep, Mew Giveaway

KingdomHearts said:
Anyone think the possiblity of these Mews being ARed
No. I was there today, and the woman doing the trading said they got the mews from Nintendo.

The names are SWEET. I hope they keep Regigigas's name the way it is.

Crazy Weavile

I'm back!
PorygonZ is awful. I can see it now...

ALPHABET WITH PORYGON
PorygonA, yay yay yay!
PorygonB, me me me!
PorygonC, see see see!
PorygonD, bee bee bee!
PorygonE, glee glee glee!
PorygonF, death death death!
etc...

Really, what were they thinking?

Arcanine 274

=/
man there sure don't seem to be very many new attacks :(. and they switched around the "special/physical" thing! great this is going to take forever to memorize.

Arcanine out.

ann1785

I play with fire :D
My sister and I had to wait TWO FREAKING HOURS before getting mew o.o The line was HUGE.

It was worth it though :D I got a Chickorita and my sis got a cyndaquil while waiting in line because some doofus wanted to collect all the Febass in the world so my sis and I traded ours for the Johto starters :3

xxashxx

&quot;Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon&quot;
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Hey guys sorry I can't be here all the time because I have found out that I have parcial seizures which means that I get really dizzy and then it last for a couple of minutes and then an immediate headache occurs so I can't be here as often as a want to be but anyway back to pokemon news. Are the pokemon names in the list going to be that way in the games? Meaning is that the american names or is that the japanese names? That is too bad for that mew to have only pound and transform because it sounds like they are releasing a ditto in another form to make it look good and I was hoping that mew would have better attacks than that.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.