Friday, 7/20, DP4 - Night Dashing, Moon Hunting

Miyuki

Aim for the neck!
ok, I have GOT to have the Glaceon lv X!!!!!! Maybe Leafeon lv X, too.....
jbfalcon09 said:
AHHH!!! nobody has bid on my lugia ex yet from unseen forcess it is still at 5.99

Please do not spam. Only post comments that are closely related to the topic of discussion. ~DRK176

dude, no one wants it because you can't use it in tournaments anymore. And please, don't spam. It's annoying

Noobnerd's edit: Please refrain from mini-modding. DRK176 has already taken care of it. =)

Unfallible

im more perfecter then u :P
I just talked to someone who is a judge in the Worlds, he said we will not need to wait for Shining Darkness. So don't worry.

Kapu Riki

Spilling the T, sipping the Tapu Cocoa
I want Porygon-Z card! woot! I like this little switch!

As long as I get Mysterous Treasures and Moon Hunting :D

Teddiursa

Pokébeach Strategist.
Has Pokemon overstepped the boundary for different releases- If you ask me, they need to sort out a global release date for pokemon expansions.- That would quell all this confusion!!!!

Pokeric

That's Right
so will dp 2 3 and 4 be realesed before the start of the 2009 season (cuz thats what my deck is made up of) so yes, sadly i will be sitting out a season :(

Cougar_Swimmer

RAWR!!!!!!
for me it all depends on the attacks and abilities of the cards and all the cards in the set cause my deck is an inferblaze deck

Master of the Six Kings

I IZ GENIUS!
As much as I want the 4th set to get out for a modified P-Z and Togekiss(and hopefully a Mamoswine) DP3 still needs to come out first, with all its awsome starters. When are we gonna see Yanmega and Gliscor! If we have to wait until DP5, i'm gonna be so POed.

master1116

~The Real Fire Pokemon Trainer~ (I wish)
i found this out about Cresselia

Its signature move, Lunar Dance, causes Cresselia to faint, but its trainer's next Pokemon has full HP and cured of any status problems.

maybe the LV.X will have a move like that

X

x emomon x

I dont rly collect em but the DP sets sound cool!
:D
48925037a5a5b62ea3e4fd8c62efeb2c.png

57b5c975e5a13fcf3f0fde34b7af7f1c.png

:D hehe

Wes1234

Local Eevee/Eeveelution Addict lawl
I'm dying to lay my eyes on Glaceon, Leafeon, and their respective LX forms! Plus, they would complete my Eeveelution set once again. xD