Friday, 7/20, DP4 - Night Dashing, Moon Hunting

master1116 said:
ow i knew about that one. i thought u were talking about a DP4 scan page

When did I say I had DP4 cards?
randomman29 said:
And I just got a box of Shining Darkness now I have to wait untill next year to use them...oh well I got a Dialga Lv. X and three Darkari's.

Are there going to be any of the starter pokemon in the set? Will there be a Team Galactic set in the future like there was a Team Rocket set 2 times or have they dropped the dark Pokemon? I hope they did not drop any of the darks because most of the Pokemon had good attacks but their HP was low on some of the cards. Anyway I hope this will be a good set. I will be looking forward to the set.:)

AHHH!!! nobody has bid on my lugia ex yet from unseen forcess it is still at 5.99

Please do not spam. Only post comments that are closely related to the topic of discussion. ~DRK176

Lieutenant Houndoom said:
Well, another UF is coming around with its multitude of Tools. By then, the Tools deck is probably trumped with something else.

Why the "eons"? Kinda wierd choice, though I expect LV to be cheering.

CG > UF

I already love theSet now. i'll be cheering o come before DP3

@xxashxx: They Prolly make a Dark set. Each Genaration had one

It doesn't sound too shabby. Cresselia Lv.X might be OK but do they HAVE to split the packs in two? I was kind of psyched for Darkrai but I think I'll have to wait for the Lv.X of him...:(

This sound kinda good...
Now they will have time to put the Garchomp LvX in the japanese DP3 set when it is released in america, so we get both garchomps in the same set.

i think dp4 should come after dp3 not before [which woukd make 4-3 and 3-4 ] oh my head hurts![and in america the two boosters go together for your info]

i dont really get it.all i wanna know is which pokemon set is coming out in america first dp3 or dp4.im hearin aloooooooot of wierd stuff.*faints*

~colby
p.s. im back finally.summer has been awesome so far!!!!!!!!!i love montana

[/i]The good news Leafeon and Glaceon are debuting in DP4 calls for celebrations in Teams Leafeon and Glaceon. Will we also see Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, and Umbreon in this set, or DP5?

Regarding the releases of DP3 and DP4 in the United States, it is too early for anything official. As Mysterious Treasures is in its final development stages, development may be well underway for the United States' version of DP3: Shining Darkness. By February 2007, we will have both sets anyway.

I hope DP3 and DP4 stay the right way round, otherwise I see a lot of people being confused as to why the next set after MT won't have Darkrai Lv.X etc.
The new tools will probably be interesting. Rare Candy being reprinted (again) is never a bad thing. Also, there is one little thing I saw that I'm interested in, the new Special Energy. Hopefully, something good that will be useful in an unusual way.
Anyway, can't wait to see the spoilers for this set. Hopefully, it will be in the style as the rest of the DP sets so far (e.g. broken).

it would be cool if the new special was a special version of a basic energy.

master1116 said:
it would be cool if the new special was a special version of a basic energy.

Actually, that would be great, and that is something I've always wanted them to do, but I wonder how they would actually work.

I put an idea and tried to get ideas from other people on pokegym, under card creator and named special energy. I am not saying that those will be how it is, but I wanted to see specials of all energies, so the metal and dark specials don't "die"

Maybe if it's a Special Fire energy it would say something like this:

If the Pokemon this energy is attached to attacks and does damage to 1 of your opponents active Pokemon, that pokemon is now Burned. Ignore this effect if the Pokemon this energy is attached isn't a Fire type.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

KG Note: Please don't spam. Only post a comment that is relevant to the topic of discussion.

Back