Frezgle's Pokémon + Other Art

Frezgle

Winged Death
Here's just a few of my Pokemon fanart pieces. I do of course do other subjects, but I'm keeping things relevant! If you want to see everything else, the link to my dA gallery is in my sig.

Dunsparce, i.e., the best Pokemon there is.
dunsparce_by_corvisnoir-d4z3cs5.png
Mew and Mewtwo
genetics_by_knazgle-d5bbul0.png
Shiny Druddigon
druddigon_by_knazgle-d5chzy8.png
Nidoking
nidoking_by_knazgle-d5f13ty.png
Seviper
seviper_by_knazgle-d5i4mv7.png
Shiny Abra
abra_by_knazgle-d5o4wx5.png
Mewnew
mewnew_by_knazgle-d60pqv5.png

Let me know what you think!

RE: Frezgle's Pokemon art

Good job on the expressions. They really give the Pokemon a personality, especially the Nidoking and the Dunsparce.
The block shading also looks really cool and fits with your style.

Honestly the only problem I see is Mewtwo's right arm is a little bubbly but everything else is so polished and fine. Great work!

I'm going to hide behind the excuse that the Mew/Mewtwo is one of the older drawings out of this bunch. d:
Thanks for the appreciation!

Very nice! If I may ask, what types of medium and software did you use to create these pieces?

An old-as-dirt Wacom Graphire3 tablet, and Paint Tool SAI. SAI's the best thing I've seen when it comes to making really smooth, crisp lines.

Frezgle's Pokemon + other art

New picture! Haku from Spirited Away! This picture file is gimungous!

haku_by_knazgle-d66fqg0.png

RE: Frezgle's Pokemon + other art

Awesome! Do you take requests?
Are you planning to make several Pokemon art into avatars to be used everywhere, like Xous?
Do you usually make sprites?
coughtoomanyquestionscough

Luckyfire said:
Awesome! Do you take requests?
Are you planning to make several Pokemon art into avatars to be used everywhere, like Xous?
Do you usually make sprites?
coughtoomanyquestionscough

I only do commissions and trades now, not requests, unless it's something really simple and small like an avatar. Sorry! D: Use to get too many at once and it was overwhelming.
UhhhHHH to the second thing no not really xU
I make sprites once in a while, generally in a R/B/G or G/S/C style

@Haku picture: Jeez, I love all of Hayao Miyazaki works, and the artwork that comes along with it. This would be the most interesting piece I've seen. The background fits perfectly, and all of the clear lines really make it a wonderful piece. Good job, and keep up the great work.

EDIT: I would also dig a Steelix avatar! (If you have the time.) Thanks so much if you could get it done. :]

Frezgle's G/S/C Style Sprite Devamps

I do sprites sometimes. M'yeah.
Lately I've been working on devamping the gen 5 roster from scratch; here are my favorites so far:
iaza17574371881500.png
iaza17574364789100.png

iaza17574380321300.png
iaza17574378057600.png

iaza17574356303200.png
iaza17574399285800.png

iaza17574344502400.png
iaza17574336085400.png

iaza17574350959300.png
iaza17574386353200.png

My favorite part of devamping is the challenge of only being able to work with four colors (two of which are always black and white).
Anyway, I'll update this thread with more good ones as I make them :v
Also, if you want to see one that's inbetween these, I can upload it. I have everything up to Pidove done; I just felt like it'd be better to keep this limited to my best.

Yes, Dunsparce is the best Pokémon ever. I'm more partial to shiny Dunsparce, but regular Dunsparce rocks, too.

I love your retro sprites so much! They look professional!

Are you still working on... what was it again... WhiteGold Version?

Anyway, keep up the great work!

Hey, can you make me a small Bisharp/pawniard (Don't care which, whatever is simpler for you) avatar please? Whatever style and way you want!! I will give credit, the whole 9 yards! (You mentioned in post 11 you do simple and small things like avatars)

I really love your artwork!

Just got done with a commission. I actually got to design the monster myself; it was fun!
iaza17574372491400.png

Wow, I'm necroing my own thread. Eugh. Haven't drawn in forever.

Here's a Frezgrim doodle that I did some databending on in Audacity:
b_oe_an_by_knazgle-d6k5vts.png

Painted one of my cat skulls on my 3DS yesterday. The lack of pressure sensitivity is a little hard to get used to, but I had fun with it:
1185952_10201954804340580_1016956892_n.jpg

I was a little stressed in class today so I doodled a thing (sorry for the low quality; all I've got is my 3DS camera).
ezimba19847165484100.jpg

ezimba19847139326400.jpg

I got annoyed with my friend asking me what it's supposed to be so I just said, "It's a puppy. A Jack Russel terrier. That's obvious".
So, I guess it's officially a puppy.

Back