-mewtwo
-

Services Offered:

Wants:
-scizorite
-gardevoirite
-

RE: trading legendaries for mega stones

Why do you need those? You can get both ingame?

I know but i want it for my x playthrough i don't want to wait for post game to get them :p

I thought the Gardevoir one could be obtained before the Elite 4? I'm not entirely sure on that one mainly because I blindly found it post game.

Galli said:
I thought the Gardevoir one could be obtained before the Elite 4? I'm not entirely sure on that one mainly because I blindly found it post game.

You get that from Diantha in Lumoise after you beat the game through her Ralts.

or if someone is kind enough i trade you 2 pidgeys holding each mega stone from my y game and then you can trade it to my x game :) i just don't want to get scammed :( i wish i knew someone with a 3ds i tried doing it in the gts by myself but you can't trade mega stones on the gts :(

frank06 said:
or if someone is kind enough i trade you 2 pidgeys holding each mega stone from my y game and then you can trade it to my x game :) i just don't want to get scammed :( i wish i knew someone with a 3ds i tried doing it in the gts by myself but you can't trade mega stones on the gts :(
I can help you. I've helped a few others with trading to their other versions. I only ask that if I need to do something similar in the future, you can help me with this. I don't even use the mega stones, so I would have no interest in taking them from you, if I was that kind of person. If you need a reference, ask nightkeeper, whom I have helped.

Back