BW/BW2 Fossils.

Vicariously

Ace Trainer
Fossil guy in twist mountain wont give me fossils. he says ''If you look hard in places like this, you'll find something.'' HALP MEH D:

Vicariously said:
Fossil guy in twist mountain wont give me fossils. he says ''If you look hard in places like this, you'll find something.'' HALP MEH D:

Did you beat the Elite 4 yet? He only gives you fossils when you beat them and get the National Dex.

Make sure you got the fossil from Relic Castle. I read somewhere that you need to have resurrected that one first.

Yeah, you have to beat the elite four first, but I got my fossil from relic castle and didn't bring it back (from the dead XD) until after my fossil from the guy.

Archen (Dome) and Tirtouga (Cover) are the new fossil Pokemon. You can only get one, but get the other over wifi.

ZoruaSnivyluver said:
Archen (Dome) and Tirtouga (Cover) are the new fossil Pokemon. You can only get one, but get the other over wifi.

ah thank you kind sir! ^^

(Ima girl, but ok!) No problem!

but if it's a matter of seeing the Pokemon, I'd pick Tirtouga, because I didn't see one until I got one over GTS (then again, I dunno if I battled every trainer) but I know where you see Archen and Archeops.

Back