'Forbidden Light,' Japan's SM6 Set!

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
Don't fell bad Lord Goomy you will get a good Goodra card someday. On the flip side of things who likes a pretty good 1 prize counter to Zoarark.

The Last Shaymin

Floof
HEY!
WHAT'RE YOU DOING? APOLOGIZING? DON'T YOU THINK THAT THE MERE FACT GOODRA EXISTS IN THE SET IS GOOD? I LOVE GOOMY. IT DOESNT MATTER IF ITS BEST CARD IN FORMAT OR FILLER RARE. IT IS GOOMY.
I'M GETTING TEARY EYED JUST BECAUSE IT GOT REVEALED.

Ah, at last. Goodra, my old friend...
So nice to have you on the show!
Remember, my review is extremely biased.

Note: Remember, Goomy, Goomy and Sliggoo might have attackes that make this better. We don't know yet.
160HP- Good(ra) (PUN!!)
Stage 2: Why do you think Sliggoo exists? FOOLS!
Hydration ability: Not the best Ability, but it can help in some crafty ways.
Soaking Horn: 80 plus 80 more for a previous heal, that's 190 with a Choice Band, get me a Devoured Field for 200? That's not bad at all! (EXTREME BIAS)
EDIT: oops, forgot about Kukui/Giovanni’s Scheme for 220, OHKO’ing Zoroark. Hmm.
Energy requirement [W][Y][C]: I'll work with it. Professors letter, you'd better be in stock.

You could maybe play this in Expanded for Archie's Blastoise/Goodra if you wanted to, but I believe in standard.

Remember, Goodra exists.
That's enough for me.
I couldn't be happier right now.
NOW DON'T YOU APOLOGIZE FOR A "BAD"(butnotreallythatbad) GOODRA.
Thank you for feeling concerned, but as of now I play 4 Guzzlord/3 Pokémon Fan Club/ 1 Brigette/ 52 Dark Energy. I don't give a Nest Ball WHAT the meta is. I play what I play.
That being said, expect a deck list to come up in the garage shortly.
Oh thank you for making this card not absolutely fall flat!
See ya in format, Goodra.
There is a old sligoo which is basically water duplicates.

SmiteKnight

Destroying half the universe one snap at a time
Why shouldn't we be getting it? It's in the Japanese set, so it's very likely to be included in the English set as well
I was joking, but there have been like 2 other 70 Hp rockruffs in Japan that we never got, though its good that we have a chance of getting it this time!

MegaSnorlax

Card Eater
@Lord Goomy

Let's kill them.
Let's kill them all...

The feels when Goodra is the only Stage 2 dragon/pseudo-legend to not have an EX/GX printing. This is the fifth vanilla Goodra printing. The only hope now is that dragon-themed set that was hinted at awhile back.

Last edited:

SkyHawk0

Aspiring Trainer
I really like the fossils. Tyrantrum has a good ability and Aurorus has a nice first attack. Clearly not the best but still usable.