'Forbidden Light,' Japan's SM6 Set!

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
I see no particular reason a DIANTHA card would need to have any synergy with GARDEVOIR. Maybe it's just a coincidence? :confused:

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
  • Diantha- don't get fooled on the holo treatment on Dianthia. It'll end up like Cynthia in the US. Back to the card, this is a reversed version of Teammates for Fairy-types. So far, It can be usable on Gardevoir (coincidentally her signature Pokemon) and Xerneas which saw play on Seniors Division at the Oceanic Internats. 4 Geodudes on Fairy focused decks. Finally I got commented here.

xTITAN

Training Aspirer
Diantha could have been a solid card in Gardevoir, but, unfortunately, it looks like Zoroark/Gardevoir is going to be the predominant Gardevoir variant for the time being, so Mallow will definitely see play over this card.

Maybe the Xerneas card printed in this set will be good and Diantha can be played in that.

AlphaVoxel

Definitely still in development...
Forum Mod
Honestly, I think this is a really cool card. I know people will probably play at least one in Gardevoir, but I feel like it could be used in other decks. Diantha has always been one of my favorite champions, so...

Also, TCPi, please give this a really nice Full Art!

Shfinx

Meta Slave btw
Generic Sugi art en masse, again....

Regular print runs of supporters have always had static sugi artwork... At least as far back as bw sets.

What are you guys talking about? I personally think that Pokemon is hitting the peak of their artistic prowess. Volkner was, in my opinion, the best artwork ever made. It's just so original. While that was the pinnacle, the other stuff has been just as good.

Just kidding. I agree it''s annoying that the artworks are all kinda boring. We would all like it if the artworks were cooler/cuter/better, or whatever kind of style you like.

Now I feel like I need to dig out my old Volkner's Philosophy and try to slide by with playing it at my league, just to see what happens.

Professor_jplap

Aspiring Trainer
What are you guys talking about? I personally think that Pokemon is hitting the peak of their artistic prowess. Volkner was, in my opinion, the best artwork ever made. It's just so original. While that was the pinnacle, the other stuff has been just as good.

Just kidding. I agree it''s annoying that the artworks are all kinda boring. We would all like it if the artworks were cooler/cuter/better, or whatever kind of style you like.

Now I feel like I need to dig out my old Volkner's Philosophy and try to slide by with playing it at my league, just to see what happens.

The Full-Art Trainers are what they work on and make "cooler/cuter/better".

Pengwin

Aspiring Trainer
This card would actually be a good 1 of in a Sylveon deck, if you can't heal your Sylveon that turn and you know it's gonna die, you can just ribbon for it.

Shfinx

Meta Slave btw
The Full-Art Trainers are what they work on and make "cooler/cuter/better".
Yeah, I know, it would just be nice if there were some non-FA supporters that looked nicer. Of course, TPCi needs to make money, so I understand why they don't go all out on the less valuable cards, it would just be nice.

RisingRaichuu

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
At last! My prayers are answered! The impossible has happened! TPCI have ACTUALLY RELEASED A CARD THAT SUPPORTS GARDY! Yes! #MakeGardyGreatAgain

Christopher Shehan

Aspiring Trainer
So they make Gardy a ridiculously powerful card that dominate the meta then try to knock it down with all the metal. Now we get this to help fairy stay at the top.

CaptZero

Aspiring Trainer

That's what Full Arts exist to do. The reg arts are boring so people are more hyped for the fullarts (which is also why we get 5ban for all GX pokemon)

Shfinx

Meta Slave btw
That's what Full Arts exist to do. The reg arts are boring so people are more hyped for the fullarts (which is also why we get 5ban for all GX pokemon)
And then we randomly get Ken Sugimori doing common cards. Makes perfect sense.

I'm not complaining though. I almost want to make an unlimited Plus Power cycle deck just to one shot stuff with a Ken Sugimori Shinx. That little guy is awesome.

theprp30

Aspiring Trainer
Very niche card to help Gardevoir decks and a repeat sort of teammates supporter. But either way it will see a ton of use by those decks though.

Intake

Aspiring Trainer
This could work well in quad Sylveon after rotation this year and maybe even this year too.