'Forbidden Light,' Japan's SM6 Set!

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
*sees 9Tales GX attack*
"Aw. Thats cute. BUT CAN YOU DO THIS?"
*Moves all damage counters, hope and dreams of your opponent and their first born onto the opponents active*

Timmony_tcg

Aspiring Trainer
And after I wrote this drawn-out post about how I thought Palkia and Dialga would be the final two GXs in our English set, now I get to eat my words lol

MultX

Aspiring Trainer
Maybe in can be used in Xerneas BREAK decks, they gain a nice GX attack and can accumulate damage on attackers with the help of Fairy Garden.

Or quad Xerneas-GX with Elixirs and what not.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
  • Xerneas-GX - All GXs from Forbidden Light is partially complete. Where do we place Dialga Metal and Palkia Water in the set. Anyways, as an attacker, it's trash. 1 for 20 is trash. 120 for 3 without the usage of DCE is expensive. The GX atk tho can be a handy bonus, giving it a huge KO to big beefy Pokemon like Solgaleo. 3 Geodudes. Can be a decent attacker anyways. But the fact that you can't hit a legitimate weakness and can't use DCE to cheat the AC hurts so much

Dark Espeon

Dark Avatar
Sanctury GX is a real nice attack but the other two attacks are nothing special. Could potentially see this as a tech in Gardevoir decks or Xerneas Break decks.

Mr_Lockehart

Aspiring Trainer
Maybe in can be used in Xerneas BREAK decks, they gain a nice GX attack and can accumulate damage on attackers with the help of Fairy Garden.

Or quad Xerneas-GX with Elixirs and what not.

That was my thought exactly. Seems like a decent enough tech.

cellabi

Turn your trusty frying pan into a drying pan.
This card looks SO fresh. It's gorgeous. It's not a great card but for sure I want it in my binder.

Wechselbalg

brb
Yay Xerneas! Too bad it's mostly garbage :( The GX attack is really situational and works only if you can combine it with something bulky. As of yet the bulkiest fairy Pokemon that is also playable is Garde-GX and I hate Garde-GX so I can't really see myself using this one either. Maybe Xerneas would have been better as a Prism Star.

TheMaskedMeowth

Aspiring Trainer
  • Xerneas-GX - All GXs from Forbidden Light is partially complete. Where do we place Dialga Metal and Palkia Water in the set. Anyways, as an attacker, it's trash. 1 for 20 is trash. 120 for 3 without the usage of DCE is expensive. The GX atk tho can be a handy bonus, giving it a huge KO to big beefy Pokemon like Solgaleo. 3 Geodudes. Can be a decent attacker anyways. But the fact that you can't hit a legitimate weakness and can't use DCE to cheat the AC hurts so much

Nope, the alt type Dialga and Palkia aren't gonna be in our SM6. 7 GXs have been confirmed for our set (Greninja, Naganadel, Lucario, Zygarde, Yveltal, Xerneas, and Necrozma) and there are only 8. This and the fact that we've only gotten 5 revealed from the Japanese SM6 proper makes me think that the last one will be from the Japanese main set.

Skeleton Liar

サーナ~
Gx move is pretty good but why is the 2nd attack so simple and clean
It's the way that you're making me feel tonight. It's hard to let it go.

Oh, gee. And the GX attack is called Sanctuary. How fitting. :p

What's the Kingdom Hearts III theme song called? Don't Think Twice. Hmm... Less fitting. (Aw, blueduckgolduck got to the joke while I was typing.)

NotBob1218

Aspiring Trainer
This card is just meh. I'll probably pick up one FA because of how much I love xerneas, but I don't see myself using this.

Robin Aisaga

Ginger Lillie > Regular Lillie
Nope this won't be any good :(

I was really hoping Xerneas GX and Diantha would rule but they are plain mediocre, why can't we have a strong Fairy deck that isn't all about Gardevoir!

Rindon

Aspiring Trainer
Not much to say without repeating what’s been said. Love the artwork though...and as a collector at least you will be able pick one up for a few dollars unlike glaceon-gx which I still don’t have and think it is still overvalued.

Shishigami

Aspiring Trainer
This set just got a whole lot brighter. Been waiting for another full art Xerny for a while despite the glorious cameo counterpart on that Best Of XY set.