'Forbidden Light,' Japan's SM6 Set!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Lord Goomy Got Goomies?
    Lord Goomy

Bueno, creo que esta rana es demasiado débil. Quiero decir, el atractivo de la habilidad está bien, pero el ataque y el ataque GX no son demasiado buenos. Creo que si quieres un distribuidor de daños en bancos, solo elige Decidueye y listo. Decidueye es absolutamente supremo en casi todos los sentidos. Raspe eso, de todas las maneras.
    Gracias va a Google Translate.

2. Mr. Rhyperior The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
    Mr. Rhyperior

Still. Greninja is only played for the ability. The atks are too expensive enough unlike other Greninja who has 1 AC on their atks.

3. Thad The Night Begins to Shine
    Thad

¡Greninja-GX no se puede jugar desde tu regazo, estúpido! translates to Greninja-GX can not be played from your lap, stupid!

4. PlatinumDude Aspiring Trainer
    PlatinumDude

DCE helps with the attack cost, though. Greninja GX even has the option of denying a KO and keeping the DCE with Haze Slash.

5. MilesEX Aspiring Trainer
    MilesEX

Are Greninja GX and Reshiram GX the only standout cards for Fire and Water in this deck? Wondering if to get a booster box ..

6. steffenka Miss Vaanjie
    steffenka

Reshiram GX and Greninja GX are not in the same set. Reshiram GX is in the miniset SM6a Dragon Storm, not in Forbidden Light :)

7. MilesEX Aspiring Trainer
    MilesEX

Oh thank you!! So are there any fire GX in FL?

8. Tytus Expanded Best Format
    Tytus

2 retreat cost should be illegal for greninja.

9. steffenka Miss Vaanjie
    steffenka

I don't think so! The current confirmed (non-FA) GX cards are Ultra Necrozma, Naganadel, Zygarde and Greninja, with Dialga, Palkia, Xerneas and Yveltal being speculated and Lucario confirmed (most likely) as FA only :)

10. TheVong BikaBika
    TheVong

I legit think Zoro/Greninja is gonna be really good. Glaceon/Ninja would also be amazing, since u could just set up oneshots while ur opponent is locked.

11. fungjk Aspiring Trainer
    fungjk

Why do the other water starters not get any gx love :(

12. BENDsli Aspiring Trainer
    BENDsli

Not related at all to this post except that it's TCG, but the Pokemon website has somewhat confirmed a new Team Rocket set

In an article called "Team Rocket’s Pokémon TCG Legacy" it goes over various TR cards from the past and the article ends by saying the following:

"Given the vacation they've had from the Pokémon TCG, we have to wonder what Team Rocket might be plotting. One thing's for sure: there's no way they'll stay gone for long, and when they return—prepare for trouble!"

Maybe were going to finally get those Ash vs Team Rocket cards Japan got way back at the beginning of the Sun and Moon era

13. Auouch Aspiring Trainer
    Auouch

tbh i like break better. It’ll be nice to have in a break deck until Greninja break rotates but i honesty don’t see it gettig play after rotation in a dedicated greninja deck.

14. Luxinity Elegant Cosplayer
    Luxinity

why Shadow Assassin was changed again?

15. Julio Penaloza Aspiring Trainer
    Julio Penaloza

I am kinda disappointed at the grwninja gx... I don't think it's playable right now...

16. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

17. Chicken Nugget Master I had the munchies when I came up with my username
    Chicken Nugget Master

So we are getting Baby Buzzwole? That would make 7 Ultra beasts though, I swear it was confirmed that there would only be 6?

18. Haaaaarry Aspiring Trainer
    Haaaaarry

Lucario hypeeee

19. jessalakasam Floette is love Floette is life
    jessalakasam

They are counting Poipole and Naganadel as 1 UB

20. MystikX Aspiring Trainer
    MystikX

So they make Diantha holo, but not Cynthia? The fudge kinda logic is that?

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 1 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?