'Forbidden Light,' Japan's SM6 Set!

RisingRaichuu

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
We might get an OP Delphox-GX as a counter to Metal cards...
(This is probably going to happen, given the recent trend in card releases)

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Of course players tend to play the one with Higher HP.

Remember, in Forbidden Light, we have only 8 GXs. Delphox has no slot in it. Again the confirm ones are
  • Ultra Necrozma
  • Naganadel
  • Zygarde
  • Greninja
  • Yveltal
  • Lucario???
  • Water Palkia???
  • Metal Dialga???
The ???s weren't official, it might change

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
That's true, but they did get alt. types in the following "+" set. I wonder if that means we could get a psychic Delphox, fighting Chesnaught, and a dark Greninja. As far as I can remember, all of the Delphox we've gotten previously are fire and all of the Chesnaught have been grass.
Has there been a Dark Greninja?
Bit of trivia, every starter card has had their primary type until now. So yeah, alternate types will probably come but not GX's
There were secondary type Sinnoh starters back in the English Stormfront set.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Has there been a Dark Greninja?

There were secondary type Sinnoh starters back in the English Stormfront set.
There was a Dark-type Greninja promo during the XY sets, and to add to the Sinnoh Starter secondary type cards, both Blaziken and Swampert (and Combusken/Marshtomp) had Fighting-type cards in EX Crystal Guardians

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
Yay, a good Delphox card might come...

Maybe TCPI will kill the Metal-Pocalypse, before it begins.

Or at least give it Competition.

The Last Shaymin

Floof
I know, more fire support, more metal death.
which means more greninja, which means more gardy, which means more metal, which makes more fire, which means more greninja, which means more gardy, which means more metal, which makes more fire, which means more greninja, which means more gardy, which means more metal, which makes more fire, which means more greninja, which means more gardy, which means more metal, which makes more fire, which means more greninja, which means more gardy, which means more metal, which makes more fire, which means more greninja, which means more gardy, which means more metal, which makes more fire, which means more greninja, which means more gardy, which means more metal, which makes more fire, which means more greninja, which means more gardy, which means more metal, which makes more fire, which means more greninja, which means more gardy, which means more metal, which makes more fire, which means more greninja, which means more gardy, which means more metal, which makes more fire, which means more greninja, which means more gardy, which means more metal, which makes more fire, which means more greninja, which means more gardy, which means more metal, which makes more fire, which means more greninja, which means more gardy, which means more metal, which makes more fire,

Gruffling

Aspiring Trainer
Of course players tend to play the one with Higher HP.

Remember, in Forbidden Light, we have only 8 GXs. Delphox has no slot in it. Again the confirm ones are
  • Ultra Necrozma
  • Naganadel
  • Zygarde
  • Greninja
  • Yveltal
  • Lucario???
  • Water Palkia???
  • Metal Dialga???
The ???s weren't official, it might change

I'm guessing no Lucario since it's getting a box and there doesn't seem to be an alternate art for it.

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
I love how the Ken Sugimori versions have lower HP, but (generally) better attacks (this applies to the starters in Ultra Prism as well).

fleshrum

Cephalophore
that's a great ability. Hoping for that kind of mobility/utility on more basics in the future.