'Forbidden Light,' Japan's SM6 Set!

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
I like how they are doing one with a background and one with there typing backsplash in the background.

FossilJockeyMG

Pokémon Paleontologist
OMG is this delphox gx confirmed?

I think not!
The starters of gen 4 didn't have GX cards as well.

That's true, but they did get alt. types in the following "+" set. I wonder if that means we could get a psychic Delphox, fighting Chesnaught, and a dark Greninja. As far as I can remember, all of the Delphox we've gotten previously are fire and all of the Chesnaught have been grass.

cellabi

Turn your trusty frying pan into a drying pan.
It'd be super cool if we got psychic typing for these evolution lines.

BrandonHappened

Ghosts and Fairies are kinda my jam
That's true, but they did get alt. types in the following "+" set. I wonder if that means we could get a psychic Delphox, fighting Chesnaught, and a dark Greninja. As far as I can remember, all of the Delphox we've gotten previously are fire and all of the Chesnaught have been grass.
Bit of trivia, every starter card has had their primary type until now. So yeah, alternate types will probably come but not GX's

FossilJockeyMG

Pokémon Paleontologist
Bit of trivia, every starter card has had their primary type until now. So yeah, alternate types will probably come but not GX's

They are typically their primary type, but not always. In DPPt era, the Sinnoh starters were printed with their alt. types and we got a dark Greninja as a promo during the XY era. Alt. type starters are typically a rarer occurrence than their standard types, but it seems that's changing to a degree.

Sorpah

King of Not Much
Why did we get that 60hp Fennekin? The art sucks, the hp sucks, the attack sucks. If they're gonna do that they might as well make it an interesting pokemon. Give us a Dunsparce with bad art, hp, and attacks. At least it won't be entirely boring.

Shfinx

Meta Slave btw
Why did we get that 60hp Fennekin? The art sucks, the hp sucks, the attack sucks. If they're gonna do that they might as well make it an interesting pokemon. Give us a Dunsparce with bad art, hp, and attacks. At least it won't be entirely boring.
I'm willing to bet there's going to be a fire type theme deck. Just sayin'.

GamePhoenix

Fellow Mortal
Art looks pretty cool on the 70 hp one. As far as attacks go they are nothing special for an evolving basic.

Sharkrai

Aspiring Trainer
How, if I may ask? We got two Turtwig, Chimchar and Piplup and didn't get any Torterra, Infernape or Empoleon GX neither in the main set or the expansion set?
We are getting a greninja gx, but I guess that doesn't really mean anything since greninja usually gets some special treatment.

PlatinumDude

Aspiring Trainer
We already got a Dark Greninja as a promo card in the X/Y block.

Sir Linoone

Marellous. Splendid. What was the question again?
We're going to get a Delphox GX because we're getting a Greninja GX.

Probably.

Gruffling

Aspiring Trainer
Don't get your hopes up for Delphox-GX, don't do it. Odds are slim. Odds are good for the first Psychic type Delphox though which is exciting. The reused artwork is unfortunate but there are so so many secondary types that are either neglected or non-existent (or they just make up types like Water Lugia) that it's worth it for me.

CaptZero

Aspiring Trainer
Why two in one set? They did that in the last set too... It just makes it more annoying to get the basic you want and it artificially inflates the set